Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship (1236 Views)

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by ehijoshua1960: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2019
December 11, 2019 Ehijoshua (Jboss)

The US had been cracking down on cyber scammers recently, over 80 Nigerians had been arrested in the USA for internet fraud and other online crimes during the fourth quarter of 2019.
After the arrests, more charges were pressed on some of the suspects and one of them is not just a scammer. Abaeze Atuche is a hacker and he had done something that no hacker had ever attempted to do before.
Atuche hacked the US government and gave all members of his family and 15 of his friends’ permanent American citizenship. As we speak the American government is in a process of deporting all 33 people who got their citizenship as a result of Atuche’s hack.
No details as to how he pulled it off yet but insiders say his skills are unbelievable. “The US government online network is impregnable but this guy proved it otherwise. If he was not arrested I don’t think there was ever going to be an investigation on how his family members got their citizenship”.
Abaeze Atuche is only 29 and the hacking started five years ago when he was only 24-years-old. He entered the US using a fake American passport in 2013 and never left. By 2016 his big family and 15 of his Nigerian friends were permanent US citizens.

credit: https://www.update.ng/2019/12/nigerian-man-hacked-us-govt-site-gave.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by SHEAU(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by SenorFax(m): 6:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Baddest guy.

I'm really proud of this type of hacking, whereas yahoo boys are just stupid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Raw talent... Proudly Nigerian. No matter what
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Hedonisco: 6:29am On Dec 12, 2019
This guy is the smartest fool in history.

If you have the resources to hack a US government website, then it means you can easily hack company business accounts and bank accounts and make tens, if not hundreds of millions of dollars (lesser risk and higher reward). Then use that money to empower your relatives and friends (buy them residency and good life anywhere).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by bizza45: 6:32am On Dec 12, 2019
Is us security that porous .... But that guy smart die....
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 12, 2019
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Homeboiy: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2019
This guy deserves an award for smartness
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by farmsata(m): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Una believe this cock and bull story? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by ebuk4real(m): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2019

The type of undiluted talents some Nigerians has still baffles me. I then wonder why we haven't harnessed them to our benefit as a country?

That's when I remember Nija has been rendered irredeemable by her gluttonous[heartless] past & present rulers, never leaders....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by makdcash(m): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2019
I say no body be saint bt this one na confirm JAGUDA.
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2019
Hedonisco:
This guy is the smartest fool in history.

If you have the resources to hack a US government website, then it means you can easily hack company business accounts and bank accounts and make tens, if not hundreds of millions of dollars (lesser risk and higher reward). Then use that money to empower your relatives and friends (buy them residency and good life anywhere).

Just because it’s the United States home office doesn’t mean they’ve got the most secured fire wall in the world..don’t be surprised...every organization including government agency has got different running budget, until stuffs like this happen budget might not be released and approved for better and improved operation
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Hedonisco: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Just because it’s the United States home office doesn’t mean they’ve got the most secured fire wall in the world..don’t be surprised...every organization including government agency has got different running budget, until stuffs like this happen budget might not be released and approved for better and improved operation

Mehn this borders on national security. That means a terrorist can hack the system and award citizenship to his fellow terrorists. The US Home Office website should be impregnable and more difficult to penetrate than mid tier private enterprises and financial institutions.

In fact I find it difficult to believe or comprehend this news sef.
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Jabioro: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2019
Raw talent,smart but fool along the line..he should come hack CBN if at all if the CBN have any formidable working site.We are still dealing with files and table talk here..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2019
Hedonisco:

Mehn this borders on national security. That means a terrorist can hack the system and award citizenship to his fellow terrorists. The US Home Office website should be impregnable and more difficult to penetrate than mid tier private enterprises and financial institutions.

In fact I find it difficult to believe or comprehend this news sef.

Every operating system has a back door ... no system is unhackable...

the best thing is to have a flawless notification system when any hack happens to quickly minimize the risk

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Fryzi(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2019
They should employ him, get more knowledge from him how he managed to do the unbelievable, give him the permanent US citizenship instead of arresting him. His is the real MVP
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Yustash001(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2019
naija...I hail o...
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by sulasa07(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2019
Jabioro:
Raw talent,smart but fool along the line..he should come hack CBN if at all if the CBN have any formidable working site.We are still dealing with files and table talk here..
Since he will be deported, he's coming to hack the CBN, don't worry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by feedthenation(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2019
He will soon be employed by a top organisation to protect them against hackers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Jabioro: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2019
sulasa07:

Since he will be deported, he's coming to hack the CBN, don't worry
I hoped you will join me persuade him
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Bloggersp: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Every operating system has a back door ... no system is unhackable...

the best thing is to have a flawless notification system when any hack happens to quickly minimize the risk
That means us missile's launchers are hackable, shocked, i really need to learn dis hacking oo grin
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2019
Bloggersp:
That means us missile's launchers are hackable, shocked, i really need to learn dis hacking oo grin

That’s the Defence department...the department with the highest funding ....the firewall go mad oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by sotherefore: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hahahahahaha.... some Nigerian are smarter than the us .... very funny.
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by RamseyBolton: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Fake news
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Slymonster(m): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2019
When I saw this news on an american page on Facebook I do follow, I started laughing. I am quite sure he is going to get employed after this. Lol that website brings in revenue of money year in year out from the government. Which means he has to be among the team that will watch over it. Lmao.
I am sure not only family members would have gotten that permanent citizenship. It will be a coded business too for him on anyone interested.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by BlackfireX: 1:42am On Dec 13, 2019
Wow....

Standing ovation

(1) (Reply)

PortHarcourt Electric Staff In Coma After Receiving Beating From Angry Youths / I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag / Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.