Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti (19413 Views)

Napoli Sack Head Coach, Gennaro Gattuso / Arsene Wenger To Replace Gennaro Gattuso As AC Milan Coach / Gennaro Gattuso Slaps Gabriele Bellodi For Posing With A Barcelona Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2019
emeijeh:
Napoli has not really put up any stiff competition for the 2 major title contenders this season.

How come no one is going for Luis Enrique? Abi he no be good coach?

Wait, GATTUSO?;!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]
Luis Enrique is Spain's national team coach
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by 2nattie(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2019
Pharoh:
He was sacked because of his tacit support on the players in disobeying the club management. They felt he doesn't have control of the dressing room so he has to be sacked.

The players who were the arrow heads in the rebel action against the club executive will be shown the way out soon. The story has been on the media since and has nothing to do with their league standing.

Even Napoli fans are angry at their players because of this incident.

And they think Gattuso will not do worse? Well what do I know. Let's wait and see.
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2019
What a stupid decision. Infact the most stupid of the year. We will wait and see
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by Roon9(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2019
lanocfoods:

How much is it?

Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by kiddkash(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2019
emeijeh:
Napoli has not really put up any stiff competition for the 2 major title contenders this season.

Wait, GATTUSO?;!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]
don't you know luis enrique is the coach of spanish national team?
all you do is watch match. you don't read news to know more
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by cliqtips: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2019
ENrique is back to coach Spain.
emeijeh:

Wait, GATTUSO?;!!!!

Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2019
GEOANDSONS:
What is happening in this Serie A sef

Sack Allegri, sign Sarri

Now Sack Ancellotti, sign Gattuso

I'm telling you

Meanwhile, Affordable Home and Office Furnitures available
You don't know sh!t about the Serie A. And who told you that Allegri was sacked? So when someone decides to voluntarily take a break from a job to relax or to try something new, na sack e bi. Nigerians sef grin
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Barcelona should sack Valverde and appoint VARadona!!!
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by Greatt12(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2019
Gatuso was a phynominal in the defense line as a player he did remarkably well as Ac.Milan coach before living the club. Carlos Ancelotti was shown the red light these week. I think if the fans and management support Gatuso as the new coach he will do better.
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by Psady(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
OBTMOS:
Taye Taiwo left mersseille to replace this guy and that was the end of his career
What! Are they playing same wing? gattuso plays as a defensive midfielder in his days as a professional footballer at Ac Milan,Our Taye taiwo is a left back defender.
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by PopeFlatino(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
He is d best manager AC Milan has employed for 3 years now..seems u didn't follow them last season.

They were one foot into UCL but failed at d last match of d season when inter fought their opponent to 3point and condemn ac Milan down to 5th.

It's been long I saw Ac Milan as high as finishing at that 5th position.

Gattuso brought d best out of several Milan players, especially Suso,Kessie and Calabria... Piatek was also consistent.

I think they reached d coppa italia semis as well.

He is good ,forget his reputation back then...as for anceloti I think his tactics are getting outdated just like mourinho..He met an already good setup by Walter Mazarri and Mauricio Sarri at Napoli,he tried building his own team by not maintaining d normal trio of insigne,Callejon and Mertens in d starting lineup.. due to his love for squad rotation and it backfired fully
adewumiopeyemi:
They. Go Too beat Napoli this season
This guy can. Not manage Napoli
Ask acmilian wah happen

Make I go carry away to win against napoli this wekend
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by bentwood85(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Roon9:
Hmmmm... Sorry for napoli

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily

How much?
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by PopeFlatino(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
He is d best manager AC Milan has employed for 3 years now..seems u didn't follow them last season.

They were one foot into UCL but failed at d last match of d season when inter fought their opponent to 3point and condemn ac Milan down to 5th.

Gattuso brought d best out of several Milan players, especially Suso,Kessie and Calabria... Piatek was also consistent.

He is good ,forget his reputation back then...as for anceloti I think his tactics are getting outdated just like mourinho..He met an already good setup by Walter Mazarri and Mauricio Sarri at Napoli,he tried building his own team by not maintaining d normal trio of insigne,Callejon and Mertens in d starting lineup.. due to his love for squad rotation and it backfired fully
mofemoyin:
Why gattuso, I see Napoli going down down like never before.
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by PopeFlatino(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2019

mindful01:
A disaster, he will only add salt to the injury
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by LZAA: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
Funnny how nobody mentions gattuso is from the south of italy hence his appointment by a loony president
Smh
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by LZAA: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
PopeFlatino:

Sorry he was not
Our football was dire to watch and we got knocked out of UEL by smaller teams
We lost so many points we should have won and no Ancelotti tactics are not stale it's the instability in Naples that got him the sack
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by LZAA: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
iyke926:

You don't know sh!t about the Serie A. And who told you that Allegri was sacked? So when someone decides to voluntarily take a break from a job to relax or to try something new, na sack e bi. Nigerians sef grin
Err allegri WAS sacked but to keep his respect it was called a mutual agreement
Same way it was offered to Ancelotti but he rejected hence the sack
Same thing happened to sacchi and pep at milan and bayern
Always read between the lines when you hear football news
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by Ryocaj(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
ubcandid:
gattuso tried to an extent but dont forget how much was pumped in by signing quality players, yes the players are still underperforming but the club thought then that a change can be effected. Arsenal and olympiacos knocked us out of the europa league, the most embarassing being the latter.
Quality Players? Did u just say quality players? Milan can't spend on big players becoz of FFP so they resorted 2 signing average n below average.. Can u point 2 d quality in this list.. Laxalt, Strinic, Duarte, Bakayoko, Bennacer, Krunic, Theo Hernandez, Rafael Leao, Piatek, Rebic.. The only quality were Higuain n Bonuci n they flopped.. Piatek n Theo are average..
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by Ryocaj(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
StrikeBack:
Forza Milan brother
I c u bro.. Pioli Magic going on.. Better days ahead..
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by PopeFlatino(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
U lost so many points just like u have been doing with other failed managers lately..too much of drawn games but u still finished 5th..when last my brother?

Am a Barca fan and am pleased to realize that am replying a core Milan fan.. Gattuso made me started watching u guys last season,u improved to an extent .

I stopped viewing ur matches when he left d club .

About d Europa league,,many teams doesn't priotize it and if u do,many crazy teams are there and are ready to eliminate u at any point..it's a very risky competition
LZAA:

Sorry he was not
Our football was dire to watch and we got knocked out of UEL by smaller teams
We lost so many points we should have won and no Ancelotti tactics are not stale it's the instability in Naples that got him the sack

1 Like

Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by LZAA: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
PopeFlatino:
U lost so many points just like u have been doing with other failed managers lately..too much of drawn games but u still finished 5th..when last my brother?

Am a Barca fan and am pleased to realize that am replying a core Milan fan.. Gattuso made me started watching u guys last season,u improved to an extent .

I stopped viewing ur matches when he left d club .

About d Europa league,,many teams doesn't priotize it and if u do,many crazy teams are there and are ready to eliminate u at any point..it's a very risky competition
Montella,inzaghi and sinisa should have never been milan coaches
Gattuso has a lot of energy but as a coach no he was not up to it
Pioli is even worse but us milanista are even more disappointed in boban and maldini
Also milan finishing anywhere below 2nd is pure failure
This fantasy with top 4 is for middle clubs not top teams like Milan
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by StrikeBack(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ryocaj:
I c u bro.. Pioli Magic going on.. Better days ahead..
Im telling you bro, no matter what, I'll always be a milanista.

We await Zlatan
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by Ryocaj(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
StrikeBack:

Im telling you bro, no matter what, I'll always be a milanista.

We await Zlatan
Yh.. I just think the players need 2 b more dedicated n determined. its not like Cagliari has better players n they r 6th.. Even Atalanta.. y do they keep winning n Milan losing..
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by Iyemzo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Luiz Enrique is back to Spain national team job.
emeijeh:

Wait, GATTUSO?;!!!!

Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by Roon9(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
bentwood85:

How much?

Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
And why was he sack in Milan. Pls answer that question
PopeFlatino:

Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by simak1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2019

How come no one is going for Luis Enrique? Abi he no be good coach?[/b]

Wait, GATTUSO?;!!!!

He is the present coach of Spain National team
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by PopeFlatino(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Due to Their failure to end up in top 4 after few drawn games at d end of the season leading to the crucial last day match.

He was asked to resign respectfully,as a legend..

They hoped for a better management but ended up going for underperforming ones
adewumiopeyemi:
And why was he sack in Milan. Pls answer that question
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by PopeFlatino(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Exactly..the management is Killing d team
LZAA:

Montella,inzaghi and sinisa should have never been milan coaches
Gattuso has a lot of energy but as a coach no he was not up to it
Pioli is even worse but us milanista are even more disappointed in boban and maldini
Also milan finishing anywhere below 2nd is pure failure
This fantasy with top 4 is for middle clubs not top teams like Milan

1 Like

Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by Germi9: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wrong move for Napoli...Gamblers stay off
Re: Napoli Appoint Gennaro Gattuso As New Head Coach After Sacking Ancelloti by dont8(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
ubcandid:
He and the players are having a stand off with the club president.
Yeah, just read the details. Thanks for the clarification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Football?! / From Messi, Wijnaldum, To Ramos: PSG Summer Signings Have Been A Failure So Far / Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.