Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom (32457 Views)

10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by trutht828: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

Oga leave my mention with this boring unending repetition. I'm tired of the useless circus.

Shameless, intentional liar. May you and your generation eat the fruit of your hypocrisy
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Simplyleo: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
trutht828:

Shameless, intentional liar. May you and your generation eat the fruit of your hypocrisy
Abeg I don't tire. Shey you don curse? You no go leave my mention for me? Which kind wahala be dis na.
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by trutht828: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

Abeg I don't tire. Shey you don curse? You no go leave my mention for me? Which kind wahala be dis na.

Wherever you go, always bear in mind that you are not better than any of the shameless, dirty corrupt dogs in the PDP.
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Simplyleo: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
trutht828:

Wherever you go, always bear in mind that you are not better than any of the shameless, dirty corrupt dogs in the PDP.
Okay. Can you now leave my mention?
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by trutht828: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

Okay. Can you now leave my mention?

It's good you accept who you really are
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Simplyleo: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
koropotopoto1:
[s][/s]
trutht828 i urge you to keep exposing his hypocrisy

the guy is a gay and a scammer
that's why he no get conscience

i know him personally
Okay

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Simplyleo: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
koropotopoto1:
[s][/s]
not until he cures your hypocritical nature

trutht828 God bless you for your good works

Simplyleo has no conscience because scammers do not have conscience
i know the dude personally

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Simplyleo: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
trutht828:

It's good you accept who you really are
I can comfortably handle the two of you.

Better get ready. cool
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Simplyleo: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
koropotopoto1:
blackmail all you like
frame up all you want
it doesn't prove anything
you are a heartless scammer and a gay
swear you're not

i know you personally and I know your story
thank God trutht828 is teaching you the errors of your ways
I no dey give shishi. cool

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Simplyleo: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
koropotopoto1:
[s][/s]
lol
when you never handle me finish cheesy

trutht828 this guy is a scammer he's into romance scam and duped an abuja lady of her hard earned money
he's on the run since

Simplyleo better refund that money oo

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Simplyleo: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
koropotopoto1:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well tongue
trutht828 is fixing you

Btw
you're ascammer and a gay
don't deny it

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by trutht828: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

I can comfortably handle the two of you.

Better get ready. cool

Which area will you handle, the fact that you are corrupt or that you are a paid poster? Or is it that fact the you are an intentional liar?

Someone even said you are a gay and a scammer. So, which part do you want to handle?
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by CaptainMeks: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Sad thing is you think you are smart......people can not feed in Nigeria.......leave all them statistics.....i have travelled to lots of countries.........no doubt Nigeria is one of the poorest countries with people suffering no social amenities and you come here to say this ......
Be very careful do not say this on the street you will be lynched.........
People are suffering in Nigeria it is no joke ... please refrain from this silly stuff ......
Only a fool justifies failures
Call it what it is

NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE

Sad thing is that you do not even know you are dumb. The article clearly gave how rankings are arrived at yet you chose to spew idiocy.

Please refrain from trying to push your idiocy in my face.

Only a fool refuses to task his brain to understand a simple article.

YOU ARE A FAILED HUMAN
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by zibya: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
koropotopoto1:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well tongue
trutht828 is fixing you

Btw
you're ascammer and a gay
don't deny it

simplyleo no give you shishi
Omenka no give you shishi
I no give you shishi
Omo this Christmas go red for you o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by nairalanduseles: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Sad thing is that you do not even know you are dumb. The article clearly gave how rankings are arrived at yet you chose to spew idiocy.

Please refrain from trying to push your idiocy in my face.

Only a fool refuses to task his brain to understand a simple article.

YOU ARE A FAILED HUMAN

Am not failed i leave in the states
I have a career
And just bought a house
I get sad when i see people like you trying to justify failure......
You won't know what success is even if it is staring in your face....
U are pathetic and your family ahould be ashamed of you....
I weep for your unborn kids
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by CaptainMeks: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Are you being serious here .......u compare communist countries with Nigeria........FYI.......under this regime there is no freedom of speech ......not only for journalist fpr everybody are u happy with the state of affairs...

All government agencies have gone crazy and you justify this administration because you have not lost any journalist in your family
Because your sister has not been killed by Sara
It will never bw well with you and your entire generation.......I hope you encounter this animals you support....maybe when sars robs you .....u will think logically

You, your children and their Children, Your entire Generation are cursed beyond redemption. You will all carry the weight of this curse like an anvil never to be removed as it causes you all to waste away.

Since your frustrated soul has pushed you to stupidly curse me simply because i do not share your view then you and your generation are cursed to be a blight to this earth and will roam this earths dry and dusty places financially, materially and socially.

You all shall be a byword and a reproach as long as the sun rises and sets.

Fool
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by nairalanduseles: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainMeks:

You, your children and their Children, Your entire Generation are cursed beyond redemption. You will all carry the weight of this curse like an anvil never to be removed as it causes you all to waste away.

Since your frustrated soul has pushed you to stupidly curse me simply because i do not share your view then you and your generation are cursed to be a blight to this earth and will roam this earths dry and dusty places financially, materially and socially.

You all shall be a byword and a reproach as long as the sun rises and sets.

Fool

Anyone who supports a tyrant is the same so all the curses on this govt fall on you
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by CaptainMeks: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Am not failed i leave in the states
I have a career
And just bought a house
I get sad when i see people like you trying to justify failure......
You won't know what success is even if it is staring in your face....
U are pathetic and your family ahould be ashamed of you....
I weep for your unborn kids

I guess you think i live in Nigeria you this cursed soul cheesy cheesy

My family are comfy beyond words.

Those who know me know me while you remain a curse along with the rest of your generation.

May shame be your garment and frustration your bed
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by CaptainMeks: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Anyone who supports a tyrant is the same so all the curses on this govt fall on you

Anyone who supports a looter and thief is the same. May all the curses of looters and thieves fall on you
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Todaynews2020: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Are U an animal to start fight because of a post or is there no other law of the land to use against any one whom by his or her post seems abusive rather than your useless social media law

1. I have not heard of any journalist being held in detention for insulting buhari.

2. None of the likes of ffk, omokriminal are in jail for insulting buhari.

3. No media house has been harrased for insulting buhari.

Yet, ipob terrorist pigs are all over the social media screaming that freedom of speech is dead. angry

Ask them for any case in point, they start shouting sowore, dasuki, elzakzaki etc.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up / Ganduje Moves To Remove Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Thecable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.