Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom (32496 Views)

10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / Omoyele Sowore Live On "The Candidates" On January 23rd, 2019 By 7pm / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by trutht828: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainMeks:

hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

chai NIGERIAN CONSCIENCE PARTY cheesy cheesy cheesy

What an idiot who thinks others are idiots just like he is
cheesy cheesy

Oh, I mean National Conscience Party. That's a mix-up on my part.

So, back to the issue. Don't you know you sound like an idiiot each time you think anyone that doesn't behave like a useful Iddiot is from the PDP?
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by trutht828: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

Instead of all these endless may God do this may God that everywhere, why not send him a text message or give him a call so he can act on your orders immediately? Or don't you have his phone contact? I have told you already, useless inconsequential curses are melodies to my ears.

Shebi you said buhari is the best president? Why are you seeing this as a curse if you are not a Shameless paid poster? May your children eat the fruit of your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Simplyleo: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
trutht828:

Shebi you said buhari is the best president? Why are you seeing this as a curse if you are not a Shameless paid poster? May your children eat the fruit of your hypocrisy.
[/s]
Chat him up on WhatsApp and stop bordering me with these inconsequential curses becoming a ringing tone to my ears.

Or just do the needful so you get another moniker activated for continuation of curses.

Even barren witches exercise restrain b4 their useless curses.
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by CaptainMeks: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
trutht828:

Oh, I mean National Conscience Party. That's a mix-up on my part.

So, back to the issue. Don't you know you sound like an idiiot each time you think anyone that doesn't behave like a useful Iddiot is from the PDP?

You just proved yourself to be a chronic liar you this PDP miscreant.

If indeed you are member of that party you would not have made such a major faux pas you this bloody lying imp.

Say amen to my blessing you this unfortunate PDP zombified wailer.

Why are you ashamed of your own thieving, lootocratic, kleptocratic party?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Racoon(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainMeks:
Racoon why did you read and run? Is it because you have absolutely nothing to criticize and cannot spin your usual lies against this with your misleading posts? grin
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/361738-under-buhari-nigeria-records-worst-attacks-on-journalists-in-34-years-report.html
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by CaptainMeks: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/361738-under-buhari-nigeria-records-worst-attacks-on-journalists-in-34-years-report.html

lmao you mean from the same compromised and partisan premium times? cheesy

If Nigerias record with journalists under buhari is the worst in 34yrs doesn't your idiotic head not see that it should then have put Nigeria among the countries in the OP as stated by CPJ? cheesy cheesy

So where is Nigeria on that list? Is she in small print?
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Simplyleo: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainMeks:

lmao you mean from the same compromised and partisan premium times? cheesy

If Nigerias record with journalists under buhari is the worst in 34yrs doesn't your idiotic head not see that it should then have put Nigeria among the countries in the OP as stated by CPJ? cheesy cheesy

So where is Nigeria on that list? Is she in small print?
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
That is what happens when a researcher starts obtaining data through some shady unethical activities. The graph from that data will always end up non-linear. Their cut and join approach is not adding up.

Imagine, one of them was even telling me saharareporters acc was frozen, and that is his evidence that the Nigerian media is being harrased. Smh.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by CaptainMeks: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

That is what happens when a researcher starts obtaining data through some shady unethical activities. The graph from that data will always end up non-linear.

Imagine, one of them was even telling me saharareporters acc was frozen, and that is his evidence that the Nigerian media is being harrased. Smh.

They are all dunces. Sowore is a person of interest to our government and rightly so too.

It is people like him that end up working for foreign agencies like CIA or foreign governments and used to spread anarchy through propaganda in a nation especially since he already runs a shady media outlet after all Same Sowore is also an American citizen as well as Nigerian and can easily set Nigeria ablaze through lies, leaving us to burn while he runs back to his other country to enjoy what he has been paid for the hatchet job.

Sahara account was frozen because of Sowore directly and I applaud it.

That Raccoon guy is irredeemably doltish.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Simplyleo: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainMeks:

They are all dunces. Sowore is a person of interest to our government and rightly so too.

It is people like him that end up working for foreign agencies like CIA or foreign governments and used to spread anarchy through propaganda in a nation especially since he already runs a shady media outlet.

Sahara account was frozen because of Sowore directly and I applaud it.

That Raccoon guy is irredeemably doltish.

Gbam.

The emboldened is what I told him, but in their characteristic manner, he started cursing. Is not even that raccoon or whatever he calls himself.

There is one up there very good in throwing curses all the time. Can't even remember the moniker but it has numbers attached.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by CaptainMeks: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

Gbam.

The emboldened is what I told him, but in their characteristic manner, he started cursing. Is not even that raccoon or whatever he calls himself.

There is one up there very good in throwing curses all the time. Can't even remember the moniker but it has numbers attached.

Oh that one? He cursed me too with Blessings and I said Amen but when I cursed him too with blessings he refused to say amen and began denying his beloved PDP party lmao.

That one is the king of foolisness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by trutht828: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainMeks:

You just proved yourself to be a chronic liar you this PDP miscreant.

If indeed you are member of that party you would not have made such a major faux pas you this bloody lying imp.

Say amen to my blessing you this unfortunate PDP zombified wailer.

Why are you ashamed of your own thieving, lootocratic, kleptocratic party?

Why will I want to be a member of the PDP when I know that the APC and PDP are the same? You are both corrupt and evil. Only an idiot will think APC differs from PDP. You are the same.

Or are you one of the stupid senseless idiots who think APC is different from the PDP? I hope you are not. If you are, then I will be forced to conclude that you just extrated your brain from soakaway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by trutht828: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s][s]
Chat him up on WhatsApp and stop bordering me with these inconsequential curses becoming a ringing tone to my ears.

Or just do the needful so you get another moniker activated for continuation of curses.

Even barren witches exercise restrain b4 their useless curses.
[/s]

Why are you running away from the issue? grin Is it because the emptiness and corruption of your life has been exposed? cheesy

If you believe what you say about buhari is true, why then do you see my prayer as a curse? cheesy

You are either a paid poster or a man that has no honor for his destiny.

May your life and destiny become what buhari has turned Nigeria into, you corrupt hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Simplyleo: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
trutht828:
[/s]

Why are you running away from the issue? grin Is it because the emptiness and corruption of your life has been exposed? cheesy

If you believe what you say about buhari is true, why then do you see my prayer as a curse? cheesy

You are either a paid poster or a man that has no honor for his destiny.

May your life and destiny become what buhari has turned Nigeria into, you corrupt hypocrite.
Still cursing? Did you bother calling him?
That's just what will save you, otherwise nothing for you.

My advice; call him, send him text message or chat him up. You may even send him an email. cheesy

If you can't do any of these, stop bordering me with these useless inconsequential rants.
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by CaptainMeks: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
trutht828:

Why will I want to be a member of the PDP when I know that the APC and PDP are the same? You are both corrupt and evil. Only an idiot will think APC differs from PDP. You are the same.

Or are you one of the stupid senseless idiots who think APC is different from the PDP? I hope you are not. If you are, then I will be forced to conclude that you just extra your brain from soakaway.

I greet you oh king of foolishness and deniar of political parties.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Patrioticman007(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
PMB, sorry I meant GMB is a saint compared to other countries like China, for GMB only jailed One rebel leader claiming to be a journalist.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
If it were to be names of leaders/rulers, GMB should be among top 10
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
trutht828:

Or are you one of the stupid senseless idiots who think APC is different from the PDP? I hope you are not. If you are, then I will be forced to conclude that you just extra your brain from soakaway.
He is a low I.Q Zombie. There is no difference between APC and PDP-both parties consist of kingpins of corruption and human rights abusers.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by shogsman(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
trutht828:

Then may your life and destiny represent what Nigeria represents to its citizens today. May God handle your life and destiny the same buhari is handling nigeria's economy and human right issues

Amen
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by ednut1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
The wests are hypocrites ignore em

1 Like

Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Eteka1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainMeks:
This here is one of the reasons social media needs regulation.

This tweet was posted by a very mischievous PDP wailer who despite knowing such never happened still went ahead and concocted this story and shared it to twitter.

Please who knows where ABUJA-ENUGU road is located?

Many will read it and believe it when it was all a lie

If anarchy and mass riots should begin due to this post now and she gets arrested for such she will start shouting freedom of speech right?
Wailers call it "freedom of speech ".
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by chukwuibuipob: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
angry FREE SOWORE now undecided
Re: The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom by Roon9(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainMeks:
Even American Journalists and spaniards are complaining about their lack of press freedom as well as other countries.

I wonder why Nigeria is not on the list especially with all the noise being made by wailers!

Has USA and UK made any statement to those countries with these records? WHAT IS THEIR SPECIAL INTEREST IN NIGERIA despite our good records in this regard?

Can USA not address their equal lack of press freedom in their country as highlighted by a Journalist via his tweet above?

How do you live with yourself? Pukes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Security Arrests Uyo Journalist, Flies Him To Abuja Over Dana Crash Post / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.