Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

What Did You Do To Earn Your First Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Do To Earn Your First Money (333 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Do To Earn Your First Money by Sabadon(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2019
Hey guys, knowing the nature of the country i think this will be fun and an eye opener to some, what type of job did u do to get your first actual pay.

for me it was after NYSC i applied in several places but never got called up until i found myself teaching in a private school where i was paid just 20k, i didnt let that discourage me tho as its said a bird at hand is worth more in the bush. I did it to pass time, cut the long story short i ended up pursuing my second degree(in medicine), finished in good time and working

share yours as this could motivate someone.
Good luck to all the legit hustlers, never give up.
Re: What Did You Do To Earn Your First Money by Ladylite: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2019
Sabadon:
Hey guys, knowing the nature of the country i think this will be fun and an eye opener to some, what type of job did u do to get your first actual pay.

for me it was after NYSC i applied in several places but never got called up until i found myself teaching in a private school where i was paid just 20k, i didnt let that discourage me tho as its said a bird at hand is worth more in the bush. I did it to pass time, cut the long story short i ended up pursuing my second degree(in medicine), finished in good time and working

share yours as this could motivate someone.
Good luck to all the legit hustlers, never give up.

Nothing is here to motivate anyone. Stories no longer motivate people because shortcuts are available. You can have all the motivational stories and yet your success doesn't impress me.... Is your story not wasted?

Stop opening thread without proper assessment.... Nigeria today has lost its values. You can not motivate a person online if they didn't have motivation before coming here.

Everyone should go and hustle... Even motivational speakers are going extinct because they are theorist and not practicalists
Re: What Did You Do To Earn Your First Money by blazepascal(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2019
After my waec i became a teacher , although the pay was not high i just had to manage it

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Earn Your First Money by Sabadon(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ladylite:

Nothing is here to motivate anyone. Stories no longer motivate people because shortcuts are available. You can have all the motivational stories and yet your success doesn't impress me.... Is your story not wasted?

Stop opening thread without proper assessment.... Nigeria today has lost its values. You can not motivate a person online if they didn't have motivation before coming here.

Everyone should go and hustle... Even motivational speakers are going extinct because they are theorist and not practicalists
i am not a motivational speaker my dear, like you rightly said its for people who are ready to be motivated, and yes everyone has d kind of success storyline dat impress them, while dangotes story might motivate others it might not motivate others,

(1) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Tech Products You Need To Know About / a / Teach Me How To Use Nairaland Icons Or Emojis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.