Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I’ve Had S.€.x With Men From Every Party said By Neighbour - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’ve Had S.€.x With Men From Every Party said By Neighbour (231 Views)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / 5-year-old Girl Allegedly Abducted By Neighbour Who Took Her Out To Buy Sweets / 16 Year Old Boy Narrates How His Father Got Killed By Neighbour Over Gen Fume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Had S.€.x With Men From Every Party said By Neighbour by Newsyworld: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
I WALKED past a neighbour with a ‘Vote Green’ poster in their bedroom window. Next to it was a bottle of ‘organic coconut’ lubrication.

I realised then that erections and elections are very closely linked – and I’ve done the hard work to prove it.

As Britain heads to the polls, revealing your political persuasion on dating sites could be a recipe for disaster, with plenty of voters proclaiming, ‘Oh I couldn’t possibly sleep with a Tory’.

But actually there’s a frisson that comes from crossing the political spectrum...https://www.newsyworld.com/ive-had-sex-with-men-from-every-party-so-how-does-politics-affect-performance/

(1) (Reply)

Abraka: Two Robbery Suspects Gunned Down By Police In Delta / Nigeria Latest News From Shakapost / Civil Defence CG Loses Younger Brother, Ahmadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.