Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode (47666 Views)

UNILAG's Professor Bosede Wins ₦958 Million Grant From Bill Gates Foundation / UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Adenle Adetunwase: 4 Guinness World Records Holder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Sniperwallace07(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
Role models still exist... Help others too, if U have the strength...
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Qoko: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Thank God I read and achieved something great about life.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Fxwarrior: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
maynation:
You want me to read this epistle? undecided

I read it and it was worth my while. A great deviation from what was being expected going by recent happenings.

1 Like

Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by perdollar(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
op! is this an interesting story to u? no sex?
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by lakezone67(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by bmdmixer: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
boring story
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by AfroKnight: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wow.

We need more positive stories like this. This is what Lecturers should be doing, not asking “can I be your side guy?”

Kudos to the Professor. His children and grandchildren will always find helpers.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by AfroKnight: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
philo04:
Can somebody summarize it pls

Wow...first to comment...lemme behave like other idiotz
(Grab mic....clear throat) I want to thank my fada n Moda for bringing me to this world

I also want to know if Buhari is eating Nigeria rice cos the amount of stone inside should have kill him by now( not hate speech just thinking)

Also want to thank airtel 4G thunder will not fire u like mtn

And finally my wife and son staring at me as if am madt...I want to say God bless u

Note....dear our second child will not be born in Nigeria op thank you for posting at the right tym.

grin grin grin

This is the best FTC ever! You deserve a cold one.

Collect!

Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by toffyz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
k
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Useful1: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
This one of the best piece of write up I've read here. Those with negative energy, wouldn't appreciate this story, but it goes a long way in refuting the almost generally accepted notion that the society and it's institutions has degenerated into irredeemable valley of decadence. We still have good men and women everywhere; its pays to be good.
Thanks for sharing this story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kudos to Prof !!!

1 Like

Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Cutefergieee: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
philo04:

(Grab mic....clear throat) I want to thank my fada n Moda for bringing me to this world

I also want to know if Buhari is eating Nigeria rice cos the amount of stone inside should have kill him by now( not hate speech just thinking)

And finally my wife and son staring at me as if am madt...I want to say God bless u

Note....dear our second child will not be born in Nigeria op thank you for posting at the right tym.

That makes you a fellow idiot Oga... Drops mic
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by mohlanforex: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
prof Lai Olurode is a great man, he is doing something like that to my younger brother, he is looking for job with waec certificate and driving license, but prof Lai Olurode encourage and support him to do his degree first, my younger brother is now in year 3' level at national open university of Nigeria...

prof Lai Olurode is a former INEC commissioner, he is from Iwo in osun state...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Enemyofpeace: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
So are you saying that he didn't did anything to you? If he didn't did anything to you, why are you then disturbing us with this epistles?
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by BlackPantherCri: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
FeedbackNG:

Source: https://guardian.ng/opinion/my-experience-in-the-office-of-unilag-professor/

I have the same experience with all my lecturers in my department in Uniben that year. They were all so supportive and always gave a listening ear.
I've always heard about sex for grades from other departments but my department lecturers proved otherwise. In my set , over 50% of students graduated with 2.1.

God bless all dedicated lecturers. As for the other he-goats. Asun is your destiny
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by benkk015: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Good to note that there are still decent lecturers in our campuses like Prof Lai Olurode.hope others will learn from this.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by baby124: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nice one. Kudos to professor Lai Olurode.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Ogunnnowos: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lai olurode! One of a kind person in unilag
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Epistle to the people on nairaland chapter 1-4
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Adam09: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by gregyboy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Maybe the o.p nor fine

Maybe she nor carry ...i trust d dean he for fall

Thankyour stars you are not hot
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by chigoizie7(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
One out of thousands that encountered him.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Romanoff:
Hmmn.

Your story is just a grain of sand on a beach.

I don't believe lecturers are all bad but the good ones amongst them aren't up to 5%.
in other words, over 95% of lecturers are bad , right ? See you...its your opinion though.
What would you say of those bad girls who are always tempting lecturers by throwing themselves at them..and when the deed is done, they claim rape and scandals? I remember the day my lecturer disgraced a girl for always coming to his office half naked. He called her out during lecture hours and disgraced her.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by edoairways: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Smarte724:
There are so many good lecturers in the university, my project supervisor was a kind hearted man. Student hate him because he is an upright man,
Student hate because he is too strict, at times as human we need to relax certain principles of life.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
philo04:

Please I Stan to be corrected, what's really going on for being the first to comment? Any thing attached to it. I did it twice and happy bit with time I noticed it seems to be an achievement or something alike.

Please, is there any bonus attached ni?

I don't even know how to make a head line!

Lol
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by arodavoo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chai!!... This is the first time I would hear a positive report about this so called Prof. All they know how to do best is to ask for sex in exchange for grade.

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

I have the same experience with all my lecturers in my department in Uniben that year. They were all so supportive and always gave a listening ear.
I've always heard about sex for grades from other departments but my department lecturers proved otherwise. In my set , over 50% of students graduated with 2.1.

God bless all dedicated lecturers. As for the other he-goats. Asun is your destiny
Good one jare. Not all of them are bad. More of this good report please.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Bbbwings: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
Rubbish
Chasing clout
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by godwon01(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
philo04:

Ganiyat was treated as Professor Olurode adopted daughter. The professor assisted her without any sexual or monetary gratification. What the writer was telling us was it is not all the lecturers that are bad. Some are like fathers and good mentor and ready to help in all circumstances.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by chocboi78(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hmm..are u sure this work u published here is not the assignment u did on future writing??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Evil Happening In Uniport! / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.