Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode (47888 Views)

UNILAG's Professor Bosede Wins ₦958 Million Grant From Bill Gates Foundation / UNILAG Professor, Duro Ajeyalemi Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Adenle Adetunwase: 4 Guinness World Records Holder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Yankee101: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
More stories like this of Nigerians doing good please. Let's develop a culture of self promotion
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Whiteways: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
maynation:

You mean you've read everything??

Keep lying, na you and God get case. undecided

Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by blazepascal(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Like someone said recently

not everyone is a pervert
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Liposure: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Dis story shows there are still good lecturers in our higher institutions
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
That is Professor Lai Olurode for you. An upright and honest man, though strict. However, he wasn't the Dean of Social Science in 2001. He was the HOD, Sociology department.

1 Like

Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wow... What an interesting read... God bless that lecturer richly....
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Jayess: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
If you had said that he asked you to put off your blouse and sit on his lap and other tales... I would have called you a cursed liar because as at 2001...
1. Most University students don't wear crop top baring cleavages.
2. Students go to school then to get education not certificate.
3. Lecturing then was a job for success driven men and not konji-driven men as we have now.
4. And then Satan has not perfected the madness of sex-for-grades.

Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by yusluvad(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
Great story. Not everyone is a pervert... Yea yea yea...
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by delpee(f): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
God bless Prof. Lai Olurode for doing what is expected of a good lecturer. May his children always meet with favor everywhere they go. May the writer also attain great heights and be a blessing unto others.

If we have many people like this, our nation will be better off. The youth need mentors not tormentors!
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by customercarebah: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
I
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by delpee(f): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
mohlanforex:
prof Lai Olurode is a great man, he is doing something like that to my younger brother, he is looking for job with waec certificate and driving license, but prof Lai Olurode encourage and support him to do his degree first, my younger brother is now in year 3' level at national open university of Nigeria...

prof Lai Olurode is a former INEC commissioner, he is from Iwo in osun state...

Great man indeed!
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by tenry(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Professor Innocent Okoye taught me feature writing and citizen journalism. Very strict professor.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Roozzaay(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Not all men are dog
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Bianda24: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
I am elated and encouraged by your story though I left school a long time ago. I can still relate with your narrative.
I have always known and believe that not all male lecturers are randy. I was not randy when I was teaching in the University.
Just that in every twelve, there will always be a Judas.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
maynation:
You want me to read this epistle? undecided
Yes please! Muster the courage to do so, you would find that all men are the same.

Here's a case of a man who inspire!

1 Like

Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by sunrisemed01: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nice story, feels good to read.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Akorkor(f): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
Craziestgirl:

Learn to read!

Don’t mind them. Nigerians don’t read. They always jump to conclusion with headlines
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by AlphaT1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
philo04:
Can somebody summarize it pls

Wow...first to comment...lemme behave like other idiotz
(Grab mic....clear throat) I want to thank my fada n Moda for bringing me to this world

I also want to know if Buhari is eating Nigeria rice cos the amount of stone inside should have kill him by now( not hate speech just thinking)

Also want to thank airtel 4G thunder will not fire u like mtn

And finally my wife and son staring at me as if am madt...I want to say God bless u

Note....dear our second child will not be born in Nigeria op thank you for posting at the right tym.
This guy!
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Madame, nice success story. Don't end in studies, get married and raise your children just as he has done for you. That's how you'll beat his record
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by luluosas(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nice reading positive news about lecturers in Nigerian public schools. Congrats
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by mbhs139(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
YungMillionaire:
The people waiting for another sex-4-marks tale will be disappointed. OP thanks for telling your story.

Prof Lai Olurode was a former INEC National Commissioner

He was the former Chairman of the University of Lagos Muslim Community, a position he dropped after being appointed as INEC National Commissioner. He's been appointed again after about ten years

He's presently the chairman, human resources development centre, HRDC, University of Lagos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by kcbaba007: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wow.....
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
Well, the truth be told is, one can barely find any lecturer who would assist it's opposite sex without demanding for something. In this current era, I doubt.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Neutrality: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Craziestgirl:

Learn to read!
You mind d lazy youth?
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
philo04:

(Grab mic....clear throat) I want to thank my fada n Moda for bringing me to this world

I also want to know if Buhari is eating Nigeria rice cos the amount of stone inside should have kill him by now( not hate speech just thinking)

And finally my wife and son staring at me as if am madt...I want to say God bless u

Note....dear our second child will not be born in Nigeria op thank you for posting at the right tym.

Your types are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Daddybee: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
God bless you for writing this. There is nothing more precious to his name than the testimony here. Lazy youths calls your writeup an epistle.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Lastmankc(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
philo04:

Mad nigger
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Moz22: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
maynation:
I just noticed ur picture.. u fine sha
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by CeterisXVII: 12:18am On Dec 13, 2019
FeedbackNG:

Source: https://guardian.ng/opinion/my-experience-in-the-office-of-unilag-professor/
mbhs139:
Prof Lai Olurode was a former INEC National Commissioner

He was the former Chairman of the University of Lagos Muslim Community, a position he dropped after being appointed as INEC National Commissioner. He's been appointed again after about ten years

He's presently the chairman, human resources development centre, HRDC, University of Lagos.
Wow! So Prof Olurode is still in 'LAG? That man must be an institution by now! shocked
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Hypocrit: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2019
You Dont here about good Professors or Lecturers because people hardly testified about good things, as bad news sells more. The reason Nigeria looks bad in her entirety.
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Respect55(m): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2019
maynation:
I read it. What's the big deal?
Re: Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Wish kine boring story be dis I was expecting her to tell us how he locked the door, pushed her on the table, tore off her panties, brought out his big fat abuna and thrust it so deep inside her it made her gasp. Dis kine yeye story no hit Vaseline crew level angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill Abolishing HND/BSc Dichotomy / University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) / Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.