Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn (10605 Views)

Court Orders Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari To Account For $5bn Abacha Loot / Oil Rich S’south, Conflict Ridden N’east Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q2 2020 / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by leokid866: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

Kindly read, it's not my data

GDP of an economy, including at State level, is a measure in monetary terms of production of all goods and services during a period. Like the compilation at the national level, State accounts statistics are based on the guidelines and recommendations set out in the System of National Accounts 2008 (SNA 2008). The System of National Accounts provides an internationally-recognised framework and a comprehensive set of concepts, definitions and classifications for national accounting. Additionally, other relevant guidelines adopted are the International Standard Industrial Classification of all Economic Activities (ISIC) as well as the Central Product Classification (CPC) system.

States GDP compilation is important and useful for various purposes. First, it provides important information to support evidence-based policymaking. It also helps to identify key drivers of economic growth in each state and assess the performance of the state economy. Further, by revealing the structure of the state economy, the contribution of each state to the national output can be determined.

Methodologically, National/State accounts describe all flows within a period between the economic units constituting the national /state economy and their stocks. As such, the States accounts can follow national accounts as long as one can clearly define and delineate a state, and its resident units in terms of institutional units, production units, consumer units within it. In short, SGDP is the sum of gross value added of all resident producer units (industries) within the economic borders of the state during a given period of time including taxes, less subsidies, on products.

The institutional units / sectors in the States include: Non-financial corporations (Flour Mills, Nestle, etc), Financial corporations (Banks, Insurance etc), State governments, Non-profit institutions serving households (NPISH) in the state, and Households. In compilation of SGDP, residence is not based on birth or legal criteria. Instead, an institutional unit is classified as resident if it has a centre of economic interest in the economic territory of a state. Certain activities cut across state boundaries, and thus their economic contribution cannot be assigned to any one state eg telecommunication, Railway line, Transportation, Banking & Insurance. Other activities like Defence, paramilitary, border security force, high sea drilling etc are kept outside the purview of the state GDP. Key data sources included in SGDP compilation include secondary/administrative data, surveys, financial statements, audited State government accounts and VAT returns, among others.

In practice, the compilation of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) estimates for sub-national units of the Federation has been a phased exercise at the National Bureau of Statistics since 2013. In the first phase, estimates for eleven (11) States – Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Kaduna, Kano, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and Zamfara – were published in October 2018, providing estimates for states GDP for the five-year period covering 2013-2017. The completion of this initial phase of the SGDP compilation exercise revealed new insights regarding the structure of sub-national economies, while also demonstrating an improvement in statistical capacity for producing both national and state accounts.

This report provides estimates for the second phase of the States GDP compilation exercise covering an additional 11 states - Anambra, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Gombe, Jigawa, Kogi, Niger, Ondo - and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Thus, the results for all 22 states are provided and analysed in this report. This is expected to inform policymakers at all levels regarding absolute and relative magnitudes of economic activities in the reporting States, even as NBS continues efforts to complete the last phase of compilation for the remaining 15 States.

Summary of Findings

i. In 2017, the nominal gross domestic product for the 22 states (for which data is currently available) stood at N63.8trillion, or 56% of Nigeria’s nominal gross domestic product in that year.

ii. By sector, the 22 states accounted for 57%, 77% and 48% of agriculture, industry and services GDP at the national level respectively. Among the 22 states, however, services sector accounted for 67%, while agriculture accounted for 22% and industry, 11%.

iii. Among the 22 states, FCT had the highest gross domestic product at N10.6 trillion, or 17% of total states GDP. This was followed by Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States, each with 8% of total states GDP.

iv. In the FCT, services accounted for 81% of GDP while industry and agriculture accounted for 18% and 10% respectively. In Akwa-Ibom, however, industry accounted for 65% while services and agriculture accounted for 19% and 16% respectively.

v. Across the 22 states, the non-oil sector represented 98% of total states GDP while the oil sector accounted for only 2%.

vi. The 6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria’s nominal GDP.

https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary?queries[search]=GDPhttps://

www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/NBS-Publishes-Additional-11-States-Nominal-GDP-From-2013-to-2017/45495
Your long write up still doesn't answer my questions....ps nominal GDP is still subject to market and other forces it is by no way your real GDP....more like a forecast.......yes it's not your data....but this long write up proves you barely understand what you are trying to defend....do you want to try again? Also this is a report for 2017 we in 2019 now try to keep up.....
Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Anambralstson: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2019
leokid866:

Your long write up still doesn't answer my questions....ps nominal GDP is still subject to market and other forces it is by no way your real GDP....more like a forecast.......yes it's not your data....but this long write up proves you barely understand what you are trying to defend....do you want to try again? Also this is a report for 2017 we in 2019 now try to keep up.....
Not my write up, I gave you reliable links, it was clearly stated by NBS, nominal GDP of an economy, including at State level, is a measure in monetary terms of production of all goods and services during a period. Open National bureau of statistics to cure your ignorance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by leokid866: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

Not my write up, I gave you reliable links, it was clearly stated by NBS, nominal GDP of an economy, including at State level, is a measure in monetary terms of production of all goods and services during a period. Open National bureau of statistics to cure your ignorance
Dude I know it's not your write up I can see NBS written in bold there but you just copied without reviewing....I'm a business man with multiple links....NBS website is one i frequent a lot....but please tell me from what you copied how your stance is defended on the two issues I raised....that's all I ask...

1 Like

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Anambralstson: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
leokid866:

Dude I know it's not your write up I can see NBS written in bold there but you just copied without reviewing....I'm a business man with multiple links....NBS website is one i frequent a lot....but please tell me from what you copied how your stance is defended on the two issues I raised....that's all I ask...
[/s]
Typical Yoruba man running back and forth because Anambra top your states, trying so hard to change the narrative, direct your questions to NBS, fact remains Anambra top by indegenous efforts not FDI

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Omoodua007: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

We all know the wealth of Yoruba's belongs to 2% Yoruba billionairrs , every average Igbo business man is a millionaire with a well built house in his home town, its a thing of shame for an average Igbo man not to built a house in his home town or village, in fact an Igbo man can not marry unless he builts a house in his home town or village,
you Afonjas get married early have 4 to 5 kids live on 30'00 minimum wage salary, in rented houses in your own land, its hard to see and Igbo man living in a rented house in his own land built by outsiders like you afonjas,

If foreigners invest $5 billion in Yoruba land does that makes a Yoruba man rich or the investors Rich? Dangote is the richest man in Africa with investments everywhere does that make Hausa people rich? Nigerian wealth comes from Niger Delta ijaw lands ogoni lands , are this people not suffering in their lands with no pure water to drink?

The wealth of a Yoruba man is well spread that’s why we have the lowest poverty rate
The lowest unemployment rate and the most prosperous region

Has poverty driven Yoruba people to steal almajiri children
Has poverty driven Yoruba people to baby factory business or ashewo business in the abroad

The average Yoruba man is either employed or into business
The wealth of the Igbo man is concentrated on those who live in Lagos and abuja Which is less than 2-%

The remaining languish in poverty in poto poto hence kanu can easily feed them with propaganda and poverty is rife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Deepfeel(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:

The wealth of a Yoruba man is well spread that’s why we have the lowest poverty rate
The lowest unemployment rate and the most prosperous region

Has poverty driven Yoruba people to steal almajiri children
Has poverty driven Yoruba people to baby factory business or ashewo business in the abroad

The average Yoruba man is either employed or into business
The wealth of the Igbo man is concentrated on those who live in Lagos and abuja Which is less than 2-%

The remaining languish in poverty in poto poto hence kanu can easily feed them with propaganda and poverty is rife

poverty has driven Yorubas to do worse than that, poverty has driven Yoruba people into pant stealing, grave digging AKA skull mining, poverty has turned Yoruba's to human body part merchants , the wealth of Yoruba is in the hands of 2%. 30% are surviving on less than 30'00 minimum wage living in rented decay slump houses in Lagos and Ibadan with their overpopulation, the rest are dead poor, motor park agberos destitute Street kids pick pockets drug addicts with their headquarters in agegule

igbos are well travelled business men there is no where in the world you won't find an Igbo man,we are self employed, the entire world is our market , we have no limitation whatsoever, unlike you overpopulated Yoruba's and northerners, Igbos are not beggars look into the history of igbos we are dominant and stubborn we don't beg , we dominate everywhere we go it's in our blood to dominate , we ourselves are indomitable

6 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Omoodua007: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

poverty has driven Yorubas to do worse than that, poverty has driven Yoruba people into pant stealing, grave digging AKA skull mining, poverty has turned Yoruba's to human body part merchants , the wealth of Yoruba is in the hands of 2%. 30% are surviving on less than 30'00 minimum wage living in rented decay slump houses in Lagos and Ibadan with their overpopulation, the rest are dead poor, motor park agberos destitute Street kids pick pockets drug addicts with their headquarters in agegule

igbos are well travelled business men there is no where in the world you won't find an Igbo man,we are self employed, the entire world is our market , we have no limitation whatsoever, unlike you overpopulated Yoruba's and northerners, Igbos are not beggars look into the history of igbos we are dominant and stubborn we don't beg , we dominate everywhere we go it's in our blood to dominate , we ourselves are indomitable

My dear all this rhetoric is hot air
You dominate everywhere but yet you can’t dominate economic development nor foreign investment
You dominate but your Enugu airport collapsed in 5 years
Looooooooool

You only travel to foreign prison
Igbos are majorly beggers
Remember Fashola deported your beggars
Even obi deported Enugu and ebonyi beggars

Those Motor touts in Lagos and Ibadan are seating on over 500bn annual transportation funds larger than any Igbo state yearly income loooool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by totit: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Typical of nyamarin , all mouth stats no facts.

God bless SW grin

Indeed, empty barrel make the loudest noise grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Deepfeel(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:

My dear all this rhetoric is hot air
You dominate everywhere but yet you can’t dominate economic development nor foreign investment
You dominate but your Enugu airport collapsed in 5 years
Looooooooool

You only travel to foreign prison
Igbos are majorly beggers
Remember Fashola deported your beggars
Even obi deported Enugu and ebonyi beggars

like I said the entire Nigeria is our market we have no limitations, we compete with and dominate the indigenes of any place we go to, it's our ingenuity and dominant spirit that has made us rich in other people's lands,
save the trash about Enugu airport it's a federal airport

console yourself with your overpopulated slum dwellers , Igbos are not beggars, you Yoruba's and northerners run the association of Nigerians beggars, it's only in Yoruba land and northernland you will see a jobless Yoruba man or hausa with no job living in his family house, with 3 wife's and 15 children he can't feed , you won't such men in igboland,

1 Like

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by NGpatriot: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
Cherez:

Lol
The koko be say, you're boasting of foreign investments while you ain't personally contributing anything to the economy.
[/s]

Stay away from Tramadol.
Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Omoodua007: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

like I said the entire Nigeria is our market we have no limitations, we compete with and dominate the indigenes of any place we go to, it's our ingenuity and dominant spirit that has made us rich in other people's lands,
save the trash about Enugu airport it's a federal airport

console yourself with your overpopulated slum dwellers , Igbos are not beggars, you Yoruba's and northerners run the association of Nigerians beggars, it's only in Yoruba land and northernland you will see a jobless Yoruba man or hausa with no job living in his family house, with 3 wife's and 15 children he can't feed , you won't such men in igboland,

Loooool so which ethnic nation does not Have Nigeria as its entire Market looooooool
Your truly dumb than I think I’m sure your one of those Igbo Catholics

Go to Igbo land you will see the Igbo man Stealing almajiri children impregnating 15 teenagers to start baby factory at least the Yoruba man has minimum wage
Igbo no get na just to Dey Bleep women establish baby factory

See what poverty has reduced you too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Deepfeel(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:

Loooool so which ethnic nation does not Have Nigeria as its entire Market looooooool
Your truly dumb than I think I’m sure your one of those Igbo Catholics

Go to Igbo land you will see the Igbo man Stealing almajiri children impregnating 15 teenagers to start baby factory at least the Yoruba man has minimum wage
Igbo no get na just to Dey Bleep women establish baby factory

See what poverty has reduced you too

no ethic nation in Nigeria has dominated the entire Nigeria market like the igbos, buying lands in North, South South, South West, middle belt building houses doing business 50/50 with its host, in South East we don't sell lands to outsiders ,

go to the west you will see jobless Yoruba agberos with 3 wife's 15 children no food

at least baby factory is business we steal almajiry children to sell and make money, we are just taking back the 3 million Igbo children the almajiries killed , buying and selling of children is not a new thing, you Yoruba's and northerners won't be suffering with overpopulated Hungry kids if you were selling them for money

2 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Omoodua007: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

no ethic nation in Nigeria has dominated the entire Nigeria market like the igbos, buying lands in North, South South, South West, middle belt building houses doing business 50/50 with its host, in South East we don't sell lands to outsiders ,

go to the west you will see jobless Yoruba agberos with 3 wife's 15 children no food

at least baby factory is business we steal almajiry children to sell and make money, we are just taking back the 3 million Igbo children the almajiries killed , buying and selling of children is not a new thing, you Yoruba's and northerners won't be suffering with overpopulated Hungry kids if you were selling them for money

So if baby factory is business
But agberos that collect ticket isn’t business
This oha soup your drinking is dangerous
Check well your not your fathers Child this is aboki thinking
Adamu is your real name they just changed you to an Igbo Catholic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by BabaRamota1980: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Typical Yoruba man running back and forth because Anambra top your states, trying so hard to change the narrative, direct your questions to NBS, fact remains Anambra top by indegenous efforts not FDI

Why did you suddenly switch to your emotional tantrum? Do you think doing so answers the points he raised?

I stopped engaging Ibos in knowledge and information exchange simply for reasons like this. It is a common signature in all of you, before reaching a dead end you will loose attention and switch to tantrums. It is as if you expect your opponent to accept your view, if they dont you first label them derogatively, if that fails, you curse, if that doesn't bite you begin loading pictures to ridicule and mock them.

Why cant you see an argument to its logical conclusion, and if you run out of logic just accept what your opponent is saying at that moment and back off. You can always followup when you have more info to rebutt at a later time. Dropping low to emotions and vulgar and abusive or branding does not speak well of you or your intellect to present and defend facts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Deepfeel(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:

So if baby factory is business
But agberos that collect ticket isn’t business
This oha soup your drinking is dangerous
Check well your not your fathers Child this is aboki thinking
Adamu is your real name they just changed you to an Igbo Catholic

one almajiries baby can be sold and pay the salary of 20 Yoruba agberos for 5 years that's the difference
Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Omoodua007: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

one almajiries baby can be sold and pay the salary of 20 Yoruba agberos for 5 years that's the difference

Those agberos are seeing more money than your south east government budget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Deepfeel(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:

Those agberos are seeing more money than your south east government budget

eyaah, and they are sleeping under bridge, sleeping in buses , they don't take their bath for 6 month's?

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Omoodua007: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

eyaah, and they are sleeping under bridge, sleeping in buses , they don't take their bath for 6 month's?
m
Loool

2 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by leokid866: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Okay I can see you are slightly illiterate so I'll just leave you where I left you.....but you should read more.....

2 Likes

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Ttipsy(f): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
SE $0 FDI NBS I totally disagree.. Owerri attracted $700m gas projects... r u guys blind to see that?? we need to restructure this con3,, fools can't sit in Abuja to give fake and mere estimation

1 Like

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Johans1991: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Danzysb:

Who is this foolish,skull mining, ignorant folk?,thats the problem with yologba fools like you,you reason like you have empty skulls,
Please borrow some brain.
You can only refer to few rich yoruba folksthat you have in your region,the rest of you are so primitive that some of you lack toilets and bathrooms in your region,Igbos have many rich people in our regions and atleast we are not primitive to the extent of lacking toilet.And really its better to be an igbo seller and make money,than to be an omonile that extorts money and decides to waste his life on ignorance
drug pusher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by shakaZuIlu: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Johans1991:
drug pusher
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
I will like to know how much $s was sent directly to Nigeria from Nigerians in diaspora and the total amount that was sent by each region.

Let's start from there.
Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Belmot(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Don't forget to add Ibo's also dominate prisons in Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, India, Sri Lanka, Kenya, South Africa, China, Dubai, sharjah, Muscat, Brazil, Malaysia, Singapore, Ghana, Vietnam too many to type. all in other to build an empty mansion in the village. it is a crime against humanity for an Ibo man not to brag. business man during the day drug pusher at night.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2019
Belmot:
Don't forget to add Ibo's also dominate prisons in Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, India, Sri Lanka, Kenya, South Africa, China, Dubai, sharjah, Muscat, Brazil, Malaysia, Singapore, Ghana, Vietnam too many to type. all in other to build an empty mansion in the village. it is a crime against humanity for an Ibo man not to brag. business man during the day drug pusher at night.

Reality is igbos don't Dominate prisons but Nigerians

We see a Nationality not a tribe, you are all nigerians
Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Deepfeel(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2019
Belmot:

so what if the igbos dominate prisons in those places you mentioned? it's a free world do whatever you can do as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it, there are alot of billionaire druglords all over the world, tinubu is one of them
Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Belmot(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2019
Austine1212:

Reality is igbos don't Dominate prisons but Nigerians

We see a Nationality not a tribe, you are all nigerians
Majority of them don't identify as Nigerians they mostly claim biafrans. they only claim Nigerian whenever they get into trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Alhajimalam: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2019
Rubbish government. I wonder why people still listen to these lie lie government.
Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2019
Belmot:
Majority of them don't identify as Nigerians they mostly claim biafrans. they only claim Nigerian whenever they get into trouble.

I get you but they are Nigerian.
Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Dedetwo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
jahsharon:
Since the South East-drug cartel has been busted by the FBI in US and Nigeria, don't expect a single dollar into Biafran territory. Even Xmas has been postponed in Biafraland.

You will go into the state of convulsion if the people agitate for the Republic of Biafra. I guess you are happy that federal of government of the shithole called Nigeria is bent on strangulating the economy of South-East. It is good to have you as compatriot.

1 Like

Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Fatherofdragons: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
All I see here are frustrated vultures from the waste side whose envy and hate won't let them reason like humans.
Re: South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn by Emyogalanya: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
helinues:
hahahahaha

A whole developers of the world.

It's really true that empty barrel makes the most noise.. grin grin
when will you guys show us how much government has invested in se within the period under review? You have never invested in that area for ages yet you want it to add to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone / Tricycle Rider Apologises To Ministry Over Misconduct On Enugu Road / Secondus And The Unceremonious Ousting Of PDP Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.