Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Does God Want To Frustrate Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Want To Frustrate Me (472 Views)

Why Did God Want A Son ? / Does God Want Us To Suffer? / Did God Want Adam And Eve To Eat The Forbidden Fruit? The Answer Is Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Want To Frustrate Me by Biscodon: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Good day all. I just joined nairaland & This is my first post. Sorry for any grammatical error. I lost my parents few years back and since then things have been very difficult for me. I am a graduate but Nothing has ever worked for me. Though I have a call into the prophetic ministry, I have tried getting a job to support myself in the spiritual journey but all to no avail. I have even paid a lot of money to get jobs only to end up loosing all the cash. And now I have come to a point were I can't even feed myself or cloth myself any longer and nobody to assist me financially. My questions now are, is God stopping me from working? And what do I do next? Please I need advice before something terrible happens
Re: Does God Want To Frustrate Me by Danzakidakura(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Go get a job first go hustle and wait for Gods time. If you have a call of God have you taken your time to know when and where he want you to answer his call. Go hustle make money so that when you tell people the lord is good they will all see it in your appearance. God bless your vision.

1 Like

Re: Does God Want To Frustrate Me by inforesource: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
You need to deal with your mindset. Now how is God trying to kill you? What have you mastered? What is your passion? What have you achieved as a person? Peter was a great Fisherman when God called him, even though he did not go to school, be he mastered fishing. Just work on your mindset, your thought system, your perception about life. There is no God frustrating your effort please. Remove that thought from your mind and be positive about what you do and what you want out of life.

Biscodon:
Good day all. I just joined nairaland & This is my first post. Sorry for any grammatical error. I lost my parents few years back and since then things have been very difficult for me. I am a graduate but Nothing has ever worked for me. Though I have a call into the prophetic ministry, I have tried getting a job to support myself in the spiritual journey but all to no avail. I have even paid a lot of money to get jobs only to end up loosing all the cash. And now I have come to a point were I can't even feed myself or cloth myself any longer and nobody to assist me financially. My questions now are, is God stopping me from working? And what do I do next? Please I need advice before something terrible happens
Re: Does God Want To Frustrate Me by Teaveapoet(f): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
okay! there is a job opening at Novus agro limited. so you can bring your cv probably tomorrrow or monday. location is ogudu.
call me on 08137306737. i will be expecting your call first.
Re: Does God Want To Frustrate Me by tyup(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
Teaveapoet:
okay! there is a job opening at Novus agro limited. so you can bring your cv probably tomorrrow or monday. location is ogudu.
call me on 08137306737. i will be expecting your call first.

You like the one who's in need of the job rather
Re: Does God Want To Frustrate Me by Teaveapoet(f): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2019
tyup:

You like the one who's in need of the job rather

No, wahala now. No wonder you haven't gotten a job yet. you think everyone wants to scam you right? you can check our website. Goodbye
Re: Does God Want To Frustrate Me by tyup(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Teaveapoet:

No, wahala now. No wonder you haven't gotten a job yet. you think everyone wants to scam you right? you can check our website. Goodbye

Lol me I'm not the guy o.....you know this job offer scam nowadays now

anyways if I've said something offensive.....sorry
Re: Does God Want To Frustrate Me by ochibuogwu5: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
The gifts and callings of God are irrevocable but as long as the gospel is concerned they are enemies of God (Romans 11:28-30)
The call of God upon people's life even brings unmerited miracles without aggressive labours which makes so many who he called to be indulging in sinful living while excusing that God understands and still loves them because more miracles are manifesting hence I say to you that it is not God's call in your life that is making you miserable.

God's gift of grace allows miracles to happen for believers and unbelievers thus "He allows his sun to shine for the righteous and the unrighteous" (Matthew 5:45-46)

Repent from such mindset and surrender completely to the throne of God's Grace; the tree of Calvary where He took our flesh crucified it and released upon mankind a new flesh to replace our old-dead-flesh together with his body on that tree.

If you accept that your flesh has been Crucified together with his flesh on that tree of Calvary and your dead flesh/self has been *replaced* by the new life that he breathed upon the world when he *expired* ("It is finished" John 19:30) which tore the temple curtain from top to bottom, opened the tombs of the righteous, moved the soldier to pierce his heart for the confirmation of his death, went to the imprisoned spirit/persons who disobeyed God in the days of Noah and proclaimed the gospel to them, setting the captives of the tyrant free and raising them up with himself on the resurrection morning, revealed his resurrected being to his disciples for 40-days, ascended to heaven, pleaded with the Father for the Pentecost outpouring of His Holy Spirit upon the 120-disciples and continues to revive as well as renew the face of the earth through his active presence among genuine believers currently even till His second coming in glory....

Then you need to allow this *new life* to manifest himself through you thus "for it is God at work in you now both to will and do his good pleasures" (Phil.2:13)

Pray and search for jobs, Jesus Christ Crucified can never give bribe to get a job, he loves you more than you want to show that you love yourself.

"I *alone* know the plan I have for you, they are plan of good and not of evil, to give you a future with the best expectation" (Jeremiah 29:11)
Are you ready to allow Him live and lead you since it is His life you now carry and not your life?
You cannot plan or control a life that is not your own
"Those who are lead by the Holy Spirit are children of God indeed" (Romans 8:14)

"I am the Lord God, your Redeemer who *teaches you* how to make *profit*" (Isaiah 48:17)
You need to study and meditate on the teachings of Jesus Christ Crucified whose life is now *living inside your mortal-body* and moving around you to lead other human beings and circumstances to honour you (2 Corinthian 6:16).

Personal bible studies especially the 4-gospels; 1-chapter daily (if you start with Luke 1 today, next day Luke 2) in order to hear his direct teachings and leadings in your life ("...and they shall be taught by God" John 6:45)
Group bible studies which is fellowship of the brethren under a sound teacher who instructs regularly about repentance and remission of sin in the name of Jesus Christ Crucified (Luke 24:45-49, Hebrews 10:25)
Study about your career, course from people who agree in the application of Jesus principles in that field/career/vocation (2 Timothy 2:22)
Apply God's word in your dealings with people, allow the love of Christ Jesus Crucified to manifest towards those around you no matter the little you have, you can give a helping hand, you can give a word of encouragement, knowledge and wisdom.
Allow the Holy Spirit to fill you with joy, love and righteousness (Romans 14:17)

Let your driving-force/confidence be that Jesus Christ Crucified is living through you now, He knows the end of you from the moment He placed you in your mother's womb (Isaiah 46:10, Jeremiah 1:5), He has your best interest at heart ("God who never lies..." Titus 1:2) and He is never idle or confused on how to help you become the best of what He created you to become because He is always at work inside you doing something for you at every moment of your life and when that which He is doing for you manifests, you will be surprised and more joyful (Habakkuk 1:5), No matter how slow his speed to help or manifest a particular thing in your life appears always believe His speed is your best speed ("at the appointed time..." Gal.4:4)

Continue studying his word, praying, applying for *righteous jobs or business or talent/skill acquisition*, His life in you will manifest as it pleases him and at his best time which will never be late.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Does God Want To Frustrate Me by saxha: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
How's God calling you? Through phone calls? WhatsApp, Emails or what? Guy, go hustle like someone advised, if God really need you, he won't frustrate you, otherwise he's a cruel God and you need to run away from him. Or how can God be calling an hungry man? He wants you to be stealing from his people? An hungry man is not just an angry man, but a potential thief.
Re: Does God Want To Frustrate Me by Teaveapoet(f): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
tyup:

Lol me I'm not the guy o.....you know this job offer scam nowadays now

anyways if I've said something offensive.....sorry

oh, sorry, thought you were the one thats y
Re: Does God Want To Frustrate Me by paxonel(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Danzakidakura:
Go get a job first go hustle and wait for Gods time. If you have a call of God have you taken your time to know when and where he want you to answer his call. Go hustle make money so that when you tell people the lord is good they will all see it in your appearance. God bless your vision.
so that when you tell people the lord is good, they will see it in your appearance.

This your sense eh

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Sick As Coronavirus Invades Italy / The Qur'an As The Biggest Proof Against Islam / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.