Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused (488 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by Supremeboss: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the general overseer of Christ Embassy has been making contradicting statements recently. This has confused the public and mislead many into believing that 5G network is anti-christ.
The funny thing is he Pastor Chris looks confused already, he made a video explaining the dangers and plans of the anti-christ who are using coronavirus and 5G as tools to achieve the New World Order. Continue reading here: https://naijaresources.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-should-stop-embarrassing-himself-he-is-confused/
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by OtemAtum: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Whenever I see false news being peddled by Christians and the Christian societies, I always go to a corner to smile, because it is a sign that Christianity is on its way to self-destruct, to pave way for more people to become irreligious grin
This is just the beginning, more lies will continue to show up from the Christian corners to render their religion impotent. As for Islam, terrorism is doing the work. Sooner or later, many people will get wise to know that Islam too is a tool of destruction and nothing more. Then the world will go the irreligious way en masse.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by benjanjo1: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
OtemAtum:

Whenever I see false news being peddled by Christians and the Christian societies, I always go to a corner to smile, because it is a sign that Christianity is on its way to self-destruct, to pave way for more people to become irreligious grin
This is just the beginning, more lies will continue to show up from the Christian corners to render their religion impotent. As for Islam, terrorism is doing the work. Sooner or later, many people will get wise to know that Islam too is a tool of destruction and nothing more. Then the world will go the irreligious way en masse.

unfortunately this your fantasy will never materialize

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by OtemAtum: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
benjanjo1:

unfortunately this your fantasy will never materialize
It will bros. And I'm not even fantasizing. The gods of science have already imprisoned Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and other thousands of gods of religion. In the spiritual, science has already taken over religion. We are now seeing its manifestation in the physical gradually. Did you see how churches and mosques shut down worldwide while scientific buildings and places remained functional during the ongoing COVID-19 saga? That's it. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for details. ad, https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by benjanjo1: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
It will bros. And I'm not even fantasizing. The gods of science have already imprisoned Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and other thousands of gods of religion. In the spiritual, science has already taken over religion. We are now seeing its manifestation in the physical gradually. Did you see how churches and mosques shut down worldwide while scientific buildings and places remained functional during the ongoing COVID-19 saga? That's it. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for details.

smh! don't be so sure... there will be a resurgence of religious zeal after the dust blows over. This pandemic is just a phase
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by OtemAtum: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
benjanjo1:

smh! don't be so sure... there will be a resurgence of religious zeal after the dust blows over. This pandemic is just a phase
I personally know many people who have left religion because of this COVID-19. I receive mails in large quantity daily from people giving up on their religions, especially at this trying period. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to see what was said about this period ad, https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by benjanjo1: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
I personally know many people who have left religion because of this COVID-19. I receive mails in large quantity daily from people giving up on their religions, especially at this trying period. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to see what was said about this period ad, https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

and many more will embrace religion as the way out because of challenges caused by this pandemic. This your so called book of universal history is incorrect. Let me tell you why?

During the Spanish influenza in the 1900s, religious institutions were shut down, and it was left to strategies from scientists in healthcare to save the day. What happened after the flu was over? People simply became more religious and gave glory to God for overcoming the plague.

As we both know, history will repeat itself as this current plague is a repeat performance. After it comes to an end, people will give glory to God and even more people will embrace religion as the way out of man made problems.

hope you understand?!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by OtemAtum: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
benjanjo1:

and many more will embrace religion as the way out because of challenges caused by this pandemic. This your so called book of universal history is incorrect. Let me tell you why?

During the Spanish influenza in the 1900s, religious institutions were shut down, and it was left to strategies from scientists in healthcare to save the day. What happened after the flu was over? People simply became more religious and gave glory to God for overcoming the plague.

As we both know, history will repeat itself as this current plague is a repeat performance. After it comes to an end, people will give glory to God and even more people will embrace religion as the way out of man made problems.

hope you understand?!
What you should ask yourself is this: what was the statistics of the ratio of the religious people to the irreligious people in your supposed 1900? Then we have almost 100% of religious people, so who were the unbelievers available in those days to constantly challenge the gods of religion and ridicule the religious worshippers? In those days, we had almost 0% irreligious people in Africa and to speak against religion then will bring instant execution by the religious bodies. But now we have freedom of speech to a larger extent. Nowadays we also have more than one billion irreligious thinkers worldwide to speak sense into people's ears, what do you think will happen eventually? There will be expansion of the kingdom of the irreligious as many Christians and Muslims will diffuse into critical thinking and will never return to religion again. It's already happening now worldwide.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by benjanjo1: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
OtemAtum:

What you should ask yourself is this: what was the statistics of the ratio of the religious people to the irreligious people in your supposed 1900? Then we have almost 100% of religious people, so who were the unbelievers available in those days to constantly challenge the gods of religion and ridicule the religious worshippers? In those days, we had almost 0% irreligious people in Africa and to speak against religion then will bring instant execution by the religious bodies. But now we have freedom of speech to a larger extent. Nowadays we also have more than one billion irreligious thinkers worldwide to speak sense into people's ears, what do you think will happen eventually? There will be expansion of the kingdom of the irreligious as many Christians and Muslims will diffuse into critical thinking and will never return to religion again. It's already happening now worldwide.

the ratio or statistics of unbelievers to believers (both then and now) is irrelevant. The point remains that people will find or rediscover religion during this trying times we find ourselves in. Of course, one or two lost souls will become apostate because they lack understanding of how things really work. There will be cross carpeting from both sides of the divide, but those that embrace religion will be more in number and more fervent in zeal than those that will abandon their religious beliefs.

The pandemic has touched everybody, and only those that embrace God will see the light...

So, OtemAtum! Are you willing to make your way back to God in this physical life?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by OtemAtum: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
benjanjo1:

the ratio or statistics of unbelievers to believers (both then and now) is irrelevant. The point remains that people will find or rediscover religion during this trying times we find ourselves in. Of course, one or two lost souls will become apostate because they lack understanding of how things really work. There will be cross carpeting from both sides of the divide, but those that embrace religion will be more in number and more fervent in zeal than those that will abandon their religious beliefs.

The pandemic has touched everybody, and only those that embrace God will see the light...

So, OtemAtum! Are you willing to make your way back to God in this physical life?

Okay, let's leave it at each other's opinion and let's watch and see what happens. As for your question about making way back to God, I'm very surprised, because I even know God more than you do. You only worship a god called Jehovah who is currently held captive in a spiritual cage while I know God Almighty, the Totality of Existence which created Jehovah, Allah, Olorun, Nzame, Moloch and other small small gods you humans worship. Let's see how long the Bible , Vedas and the Quran can keep people further in the bondage of mind slavery in this period of mind evolution and full enlightenment cool
May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY reveal the truth to you someday. cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by benjanjo1: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
OtemAtum:

Okay, let's leave it at each other's opinion and let's watch and see what happens. As for your question about making way back to God, I'm very surprised, because I even know God more than you do. You only worship a god called Jehovah who is currently held captive in a spiritual cage while I know God Almighty, the Totality of Existence which created Jehovah, Allah, Olorun, Nzame, Moloch and other small small gods you humans worship. Let's see how long the Bible , Vedas and the Quran can keep people further in the bondage of mind slavery in this period of mind evolution and full enlightenment cool
May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY reveal the truth to you someday. cool

You know more about God than I do?! cheesy

Jehovah is in a spiritual cage? shocked

The only thing you have convinced me about today is that you have some staunch beliefs that can best be described as heresy. How you came about this ideas is a topic for another day cheesy But in your rejection of religion I want you to understand this... It started before you, and will continue long after we both depart from this physical world.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by OtemAtum: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
benjanjo1:

You know more about God than I do?! cheesy

Jehovah is in a spiritual cage? shocked

The only thing you have convinced me about today is that you have some staunch beliefs that can best be described as heresy. How you came about this ideas is a topic for another day cheesy But in your rejection of religion I want you to understand this... It started before you, and will continue long after we both depart from this physical world.

It's not as if religion will go into extinction. It's just that the more exposed humanity get to true knowledge of science, the more people will become more irreligious. But since stupid people and gullible sheep cannot go extinct totally in the world, so will religion not totally evaporate from the world, but in the long run, you'll see 100 irreligious persons to one religious person in ratio. That's what's going to happen eventually when more humans become wiser than Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and many other founders of religions of the world. It's a gradual process though.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by kingxsamz(m): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2020
benjanjo1:

hope you understand?!

So your God's way of bringing people to him is by causing or allowing a pandemic like covid-19 to kill innocent people? undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Should Stop Embarrassing Himself, He Is Confused by benjanjo1: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

So your God's way of bringing people to him is by causing or allowing a pandemic like covid-19 to kill innocent people? undecided

it is the problems created by man that God uses to humble him.

(1) (Reply)

Racism Started In Church / Prophecy : This Nairalander Was Told He Would Die Before Today June 20th. / Becareful as satan constantly seduces people/nations with Worldly "Riches"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.