Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism (20696 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism / Abuja: Police Begin Counter Terrorism Operation After US Warning Of Attacks / Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by yahoosurepass(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
sanyaombudie68:
Sisi the strong � man

fraudster
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Lugianostar(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
African leaders are waste!!!
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Patrioticman007(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Daniel058:
The truth is Terrorism Will never end as long as Islam exist

The fact is that SCAM will never end, as long as Christianity exist.
That's why they Tell you to CLOSE your eyes, before scamming you.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
Boko haram and IPOB monkeys need to be wiped off the face of the Earth. They are one and the same vermin despicable scum of mother Earth.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by sanemind2(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
For your HD Movies + external hard drive check my signature for amazing deals
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mrtitanic:
Come back to your country and provide light you old fool
Lwkm
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
I'm only here to say just one thing...

I'm a big fan of the Field Marshal, Sisi.

Dude smiles a lot. But he's one mean guy that carries a very big stick wherever he goes.
I like guys like that. They make very dangerous adversaries.

I've voiced my respects... It's over and out from me for now.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Coldie(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
I won't lie the meeting would be fruitless.

There's no way a multi national task force would work, Nigeria shares no borders with Egypt, apart from that Nigerian military is corrupt, there's alot of things about book haram they are not telling us.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Baba come back house, light no dey ohhh.
Chaiii... Nigerians in Nigeria who did this to us
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by aspiring44: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=Daniel058 post=84856925]The truth is Terrorism Will never end as long as Islam exist

Very true .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
What right does these African evil terrorism politicians have in killing innocent people in the name of fighting terrorism

I pray all the so called African terrorism should come together as one body to defeat their common enemies so called African leaders starting from useless thing called nigeria.

Nigeria is dead and gone forever.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
Boko haram and IPOB monkeys need to be wiped off the face of the Earth. They are one and the same vermin despicable scum of mother Earth.

You can only type this shit from the smelling of your toilet shithole
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
koropotopoto1:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah Amin
[/s]

Thunder has scattered your brain already. FVCK OFF
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Glycosunde: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
d same man dat is covertly sponsoring terrorism is still working on how to stop it. Buhari can u stop ur brothers for Niger and Chad from committing more blood shed. I laugh, d same man dat want to open our country to any African terrorist to come in y closing our borders on goods
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Cossybob(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Patrioticman007:

The fact is that SCAM will never end, as long as Christianity exist.
That's why they Tell you to CLOSE your eyes, before scamming you.

Why are you so pained
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Cossybob(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Daniel058:

My friend, the truth is bitter... But it must be said.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by tolguy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
Daniel058:

GET WELL SOON
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by customercarebah: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
U
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by YurFatHer: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Daniel058:

words like this fuel terrorism. Pls, let's be careful with our words
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
[s][/s]

You can only send this shit from your mother's shithole.
If I had told you that you are a big fool and brainless idiot to your linage, you wouldn't have agreed. So therefore,
For the love I have for my MOTHER and entire BIAFRAN MOTHERS on Earth and in heavens...

I love your mother too, but as for you and those supporting your stupidities, we are coming for you and your ilegitimate terrorism Nigeria/and your likes...

Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
WelcomeToBiafra:

If I had told you that you are a big fool and brainless idiot to your linage, you wouldn't have agreed. So therefore,
For the love I have for my MOTHER and entire BIAFRAN MOTHERS on Earth and in heavens...

I love your mother too, but as for you and those supporting your stupidities, we are coming for you.
[/s]

TRASH!!!!
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by foreshore(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
olaolulazio:
grin angry grin angry grin angry grin

Awon werey!

Abi o
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Daniel058:

shame on you stupid bigot so there is no Cristian terrorist??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPCL To Cut Fuel Import From August / Buhari Hosts House Of Reps Members At The Villa (Photos) / Dasuki Granted N200 Million Bail By Abuja Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.