Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) (105566 Views)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by dapper777: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
stephenduru:
A lady was allegedly butchered in Abuja by unknown people. Ronald who shared the horrific photos said anybody who knows the deceased should come to Asokoro District Hospital mortuary. Below is what he wrote....

'Ooh my God wanders shall never end this girl was murdered and butchered at Durumi by unknown identity. If you know her come to Asokoro District Hospital's motuary'.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=499390590669444&id=100017955218399
[url]
stephenduru:
A lady was allegedly butchered in Abuja by unknown people. Ronald who shared the horrific photos said anybody who knows the deceased should come to Asokoro District Hospital mortuary. Below is what he wrote....

'Ooh my God wanders shall never end this girl was murdered and butchered at Durumi by unknown identity. If you know her come to Asokoro District Hospital's motuary'.

[/url]
stephenduru:

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by donprinyo(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Patrioticman007:

What is this animal saying ?. The horrors of Okija shrine is still been celebrated by evil maniacs as the greatest evil they have seen.
Is it Aboki that is the oracle of Okija shrine ?.
The butchering carried out in rivers of blood state, by cultists are carried out by abokis abi ?.
The serial killer west na Aboki abi ?.
Social media has deceived u alot. Tell me where u have seen dis kind of heinous crime b4 if not in de North.

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Prophet777: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
As many as possible humans who partake in the killing of this innocent girl... peace will be far away from their generation.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by LANDLORD72: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
This most have be don by boko haram or herdsmen, or the girl have eaten some guys money .
But she don't deserve to die like this cutting her like this men are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by fredoooooo: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yustash001:
Subhanallah... This is wickedness..

Subhanatrue ...as you can see from the foto
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja

The residents in and around the popular Area 3 junction, this morning woke up to a very gory site of a mutilated and severed body parts of a young lady dumped in a gutter.

The identity of the lady is unknown as at press time.

The area, according to some person who did not want their names in print, is a hot-spot”one chance robbers”.

“Many people have fallen into the hands of these notorious robbers who pretends to be taxi drivers and their passengers” – an onlooker said.

Policemen from the Area one division, Garki were later seen evacuating the remains of the young lady.

https://www..ng/news/very-graphic-photo-severed-parts-of-a-young-lady-dump-in-a-gutter-in-abuja

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by gracefoundmme(m): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
God cry

and someone we say I should not leave this country where there's no security of lives and property, where there's sabotage of law and crime in.thr increase with corrupt leaders

God how come ehhh cry

just imagine the pain the family members will go through...chai cry

Hmmmmm...
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is not a joke. The Police needs to act immediately. We need young girls in Abuja very vigilant.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by petitejolie(f): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Jesus Jesus Jesus.....ahhhhhh...... humanbeing wicked ah......God keep such people away from us. Ah......how will her loved ones feel seeing her dis way

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Why is there a total absence of blood?
If they want the victim identified, why hide her face?
I hope this is fake.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Promotions: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

@ bolded. So God should protect you, ur family and those you care abt alone? What abt those you don't care abt like this poor victim? Maybe, if you'd prayed for her too, she won't have met her end. undecided

>85% of Nigerians are mentally deranged... angry
yes I "BOLDLY REPEAT THAT".."GOD PLEASE PROTECT ME, MY FAMILY AND THOSE WE CARE ABOUT THIS SEASON AND FOREVER"...cos I don't have the heart to bare such news...and as for your reply, it shows you fall under the 85% of deranged Nigerians, please don't quote or reply me again cos I won't answer you..dey your lane make I dey my lane..Pray for your community make I pray for mine..Remain Blessed and have a wonderful Christmas and happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
If you zoom in well you will notice the killer did a fairly good job with the cutting, he isn't a professional but this isn't his first time of cutting, he knew which knife to use to prevent too much flesh smashing and to get a certain level of precision. From my analysis this isn't ritual or revenge killing? just a very mentally sick man playing out his sick evil fantasy...... angry

I very much agreed with your analysis
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by shiwex: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Guys some of these pics are just too graphic to be shown......

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
sassysure:
That is our Nigerian men in action.

They have ran the country aground.
They ran outside Nigeria and continued with their wicked acts. Yahoo, name them.
Everyday we see pictures of human skulls here.
They make their families miserable.
They kill without mercy
And they will climb pulpit to preach.

Preach what exactly?

Shame on u guys

Must you show your disgust f
pastors in such a post? Please, don't let satan use you.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=GenBuhari
Why is there a total absence of blood?
If they want the victim identified, why hide her face?
Finally, you just echoed my thoughts
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
human dey WICKED no wonder God said ... It grieved Him that He created men on earth ..Gen 6:6
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is what NIGERIA is now reduced to. Appalling.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ibrahim3307(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is bad
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by walteriyke: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Olachase:
Angel Michael why don't you just blow the trumpet now
it's Gabriel not Michel
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Depressed101: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
Why blurr the face when you showing her butchered pieces all over and you intend to identify her people.. Hian oh
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by TruthinAction: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2019
The best decision you should take for your safety is to genuinely give your life to Christ. Things like are most likely to happen to someone who is living a worldly life and surrounded by worldly friends.

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Depressed101: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2019
Patrioticman007:

What is this animal saying ?. The horrors of Okija shrine is still been celebrated by evil maniacs as the greatest evil they have seen.
Is it Aboki that is the oracle of Okija shrine ?.
The butchering carried out in rivers of blood state, by cultists are carried out by abokis abi ?.
The serial killer west na Aboki abi ?.
see this old man wey nor naija history.. Which horror happened in okija shrine that you can properly tell of...
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2019
����������������������������
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Happyguy201: 12:38am On Dec 13, 2019
Most of these girls don't listen they always want to make quick and easy money without working .. I'm sure she went to meet a client. This December period girls need be careful

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by MzTunechi(f): 1:07am On Dec 13, 2019
Jesus cry This is wickedness of the highest order
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Must be one of those runs girls.. Damn! They are so many of them in abuja.
you are stupid o, so every girl who is brutally killed is a runs girl? Sane thing you people said about that delsu student who was killed for ritual purpose until we found out she was only trying to secure accommodation. I pray it happens to your sisters so you can also come and type runs girl here. Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 1:12am On Dec 13, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Mayhe na one of these rude girls wey dey insult ppl anyhow.
hence she deserve this? Which kind animals dey here sef?

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:26am On Dec 13, 2019
Who and which sane country will take Nigeria serious with all these awful news flying here and there.... You will understand what I mean when you meet other international communities in diaspora...
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 3:40am On Dec 13, 2019
Two victims?
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Juliearth(f): 3:47am On Dec 13, 2019
soberdrunk:
If you zoom in well you will notice the killer did a fairly good job with the cutting, he isn't a professional but this isn't his first time of cutting, he knew which knife to use to prevent too much flesh smashing and to get a certain level of precision. From my analysis this isn't ritual or revenge killing? just a very mentally sick man playing out his sick evil fantasy...... angry

Same thought I had.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Juliearth(f): 3:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Kapilta:
This is a fake news.
It's a lie.

Butchered for what exactly?
Are you people cursed with fake news in this country?

They'll just butcher her, just like that? Haba. It's not as if they are ritualist, and even cultist don't butcher themsleves that much.

Haba. NL becareful with all the fake news you allow on your front page.

So you are saying the picture isn't real and probably a mannequin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.