Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) (105591 Views)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Juliearth(f): 3:51am On Dec 13, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

That's what helps you sleep at night? Thinking she's a prostitute? Lol, you'll be suprised that's she's just someone's daughter/sister who never traded her body for commercial sex.

Thank you! Apparently, on nairaland, any lady killed in this manner is a runs girl. Ignorance much.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:57am On Dec 13, 2019
stephenduru:
A lady was allegedly butchered in Abuja by unknown people. Ronald who shared the horrific photos said anybody who knows the deceased should come to Asokoro District Hospital mortuary. Below is what he wrote....

'Ooh my God wanders shall never end this girl was murdered and butchered at Durumi by unknown identity. If you know her come to Asokoro District Hospital's motuary'.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=499390590669444&id=100017955218399

Very bad news.

It could be a relationship problem.

Strangers do not kill this way.

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by estellyn(f): 4:02am On Dec 13, 2019
He shouldn't I haven't started anything at all
Olachase:
Angel Michael why don't you just blow the trumpet now
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 13, 2019
obi4eze:
Graphic

This is one of the reasons why we need Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.

I shall not be used as a sacrifice in the name of Jesus.
Powers assigned to kill me before my glory appears, die in the name of Jesus.
Every evil hand stretched out to kill me, wither in the name of Jesus.

These prayers are potent, powerful and preventive and have resulted in a lot of testimonies. God have mercy on us.
Amen in Jesus Name
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:26am On Dec 13, 2019
Kapilta:
This is a fake news.
It's a lie.

Butchered for what exactly?
Are you people cursed with fake news in this country?

They'll just butcher her, just like that? Haba. It's not as if they are ritualist, and even cultist don't butcher themsleves that much.

Haba. NL becareful with all the fake news you allow on your front page.
you are very annoying .... I have seen a lot of this stuff not only on nairaland both in and outside the country... If you are lazy at following what goes around in the world ,just keep shut
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2019
Promotions:
God please protect me, my family and all those we care about this season and forever... whoever did this will know no peace and die a shameful death.

Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
Amen!

That's 13 Amen. Today is Friday 13th. This earth will fight her murderers with severe hardship and plague.

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 5:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Whoever this person is, may her soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by skelewu404(m): 5:36am On Dec 13, 2019
soberdrunk:
If you zoom in well you will notice the killer did a fairly good job with the cutting, he isn't a professional but this isn't his first time of cutting, he knew which knife to use to prevent too much flesh smashing and to get a certain level of precision. From my analysis this isn't ritual or revenge killing? just a very mentally sick man playing out his sick evil fantasy...... angry
report to Area A command for questioning pls

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ibechris(m): 5:54am On Dec 13, 2019
This same killing had been happening in the same location for the past three years and no one cares to investigate.

Last year,a lady was butchered like this and dumped in this location and 2017 the same ugly thing happened.

Abuja is becoming the headquarters of all secret society in Nigeria. Even one chance has become a norm no one can challenge these days.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Whiteways: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2019
Olachase:
Angel Michael why don't you just blow the trumpet now

I Second the motion. Pls angel blow the trumpet NOW.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Tapout(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2019
it's almost 2020 and barbaric things like this is still happening in Nigeria. I doubt Somali is this backward when it comes to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by millionboi2: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2019
Readonee35L:
Damn.
This is Inhumane.

To think the person who did this is walking around freely amongst other people and acting sane.

You never know who's sitting next to you in that bus or restaurant.
Could be a freak or psycho .

We need to be very careful.
Make God protect us.
very true
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by millionboi2: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Highest thing she cheated, or she duped someone? this is disturbing. To think someone is capable of planning and actually carry this murder. People no get fear sha
dupe or cheat
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by millionboi2: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Mayhe na one of these rude girls wey dey insult ppl anyhow.
very true
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2019
Might even be a Nairalander
Readonee35L:
Damn.
This is Inhumane.

To think the person who did this is walking around freely amongst other people and acting sane.

You never know who's sitting next to you in that bus or restaurant.
Could be a freak or psycho .

We need to be very careful.
Make God protect us.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2019
This is horrible
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2019
Expert17:

Tribalistic being,..........
Behaving like ur name
You should have just ignored him... You gave him what he wanted... attention

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2019
obi4eze:
Graphic

This is one of the reasons why we need Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.

I shall not be used as a sacrifice in the name of Jesus.
Powers assigned to kill me before my glory appears, die in the name of Jesus.
Every evil hand stretched out to kill me, wither in the name of Jesus.
Every power assigned to eat my flesh and drink my blood, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.

These prayers are potent, powerful and preventive and have resulted in a lot of testimonies. God have mercy on us.
scam yet sss follow olukoya about grin
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ausval: 7:45am On Dec 13, 2019
You are wanting us to identify her by covering her face.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2019
She may not even be the one that offended anyone, it may be her boyfriend, father or brother. So been killed mercilessly to get back to the relation..,... The dead feels no pain!
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2019
This the height of wickedness
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2019
Some beasts are living amongst us. Animals in human skin.

dominique I hope you see what I always warn you about. All your waka waka up and down I take God beg you relax and sidon for one place
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2019
realstars:
And she was expected to celebrate Christmas and new year, and now, she has gone to the land of no return.
maybe she has even boughted her Christmas clothes, shoes and fowl to celebrate the Christmas
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Giftedtu: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2019
The world is gone, hence the need for total repentace...
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ugonna62: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2019
Deepfeel:
We know who the human body part merchants are from angry
from where exactly
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ogediluv(f): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2019
God forbid evil

stephenduru:
A lady was allegedly butchered in Abuja by unknown people. Ronald who shared the horrific photos said anybody who knows the deceased should come to Asokoro District Hospital mortuary. Below is what he wrote....

'Ooh my God wanders shall never end this girl was murdered and butchered at Durumi by unknown identity. If you know her come to Asokoro District Hospital's motuary'.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=499390590669444&id=100017955218399
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2019
ibechris:
This same killing had been happening in the same location for the past three years and no one cares to investigate.

Last year,a lady was butchered like this and dumped in this location and 2017 the same ugly thing happened.

Abuja is becoming the headquarters of all secret society in Nigeria. Even one chance has become a norm no one can challenge these days.
well one should not expect the law enforcement agencies most especially the police whose major Interest and preoccupation is to collect bribe to investigate this horror homicide. nor your politicians (i refuse accept these harbingers of destruction as my "leader" ) whose hobby is to butcher citizens to investigate this horrible crime.

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2019
donprinyo:

Social media has deceived u alot. Tell me where u have seen dis kind of heinous crime b4 if not in de North.
to add, the person might be a professional butcher. again, northerners as long as naija is concerned are the undisputed experts in livestock (cattle) production. dem go sabi knife skills wella
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by JobsandSchools3: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2019
So bad
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nexton365(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2019
Chai...
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Bigboy911: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Afonjas on de beat..d don carry their evil work enta Abuja
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Holy Moses!!this is tooo gory to look at

This world we live in is full of wickedness...kai

May the thunder of God roast the person that did this..

May God continue to protect us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.