Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) (105532 Views)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Very wicked people. I swear and they love using religion to cover up.
frosbel2:
Nigeria is a total hell on earth with the most wicked people on this planet. May curses and bad luck follow the culprits for all eternity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Must be one of those runs girls.. Damn! They are so many of them in abuja.
You sure?
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
those type of cartels can only be found in Brazil and Mexico.

So the hands those guys have in brazil and mexico are not here?
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by fk001(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
sassysure:
That is our Nigerian men in action.

They have ran the country aground.
They ran outside Nigeria and continued with their wicked acts. Yahoo, name them.
Everyday we see pictures of human skulls here.
They make their families miserable.
They kill without mercy
And they will climb pulpit to preach.

Preach what exactly?

Shame on u guys

Young lady keep your feminist sh!t to yourself. This is a very disturbing situation. We don't even know who did it. You can continue the blame game in romance session.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by fk001(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You sure?

Some people can be dumb and ignorant.

Don't mind him
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by smileyoo: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
this type of crime/wickedness give nigeria a bad name in international community, thereby scaring foreign investors away from the country. this type pscho-criminals is the type that dss should invest their time to un-ravel, not chasing after perceived critics of general bubu's regime. but some nigerians 're seriously mad & satanic.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Kapilta(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

So the hands those guys have in brazil and mexico are not here?
oga stop deceiving yourself. This is Nigeria. It's bad, yes. Buh body dismembered isn't what we are used to except for ritual killings which in this case is not the reason for the killing. Nobody will butcher anyone like that in Nigeria, even hardcore fraternities don't butcher themseves in such manner.

Fake news again.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Promotions:
God please protect me, my family and all those we care about this season and forever... whoever did this will know no peace and die a shameful death.

Big Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by globalresource: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Must be one of those runs girls.. Damn! They are so many of them in abuja.

U dont even know her. U dont knows the reason for butchering her. What if she is not a runs

Let's respect the dead pls

4 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Oshynana(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Alaye kai i never born o
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ladies be careful who you eat his money in the name of playing smart girl. The other day someone poured crude oil on his girl that's to tell u how far some hurt men would go but no, these girls won't listen. This is obviously not a ritual killing but very very personal

4 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Theboss100(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Where are those stewpeed "Rivers of blood" chanters Can u all now see that no place is safe in this country. Bible made us to kw that we are in a perilous time. 2TIMOTHY 3:1-7. Only fools we think that things like this can only happen in RIVERS. Is only JEHOVAH That can save. U can even be killed in that place u think is safe. May GOD Protect HIS Sheep. Amen. The wicked will never go unpunished. Psalm 37:7-10. I am sad. Can't even wish this for my enemy.

She was probably raped and murdered. LORD SHOW US MERCY.

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Oshynana(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Olachase:
Angel Michael why don't you just blow the trumpet now
Alaye kai i never born oo
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by CyberWolf: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
How was she discovered? Who brought her severed body to the hospital? The investigation should start from there..
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Olachase:
Say wetin happen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
This is a fake news.
It's a lie.

Butchered for what exactly?
Are you people cursed with fake news in this country?

They'll just butcher her, just like that? Haba. It's not as if they are ritualist, and even cultist don't butcher themsleves that much.

Haba. NL becareful with all the fake news you allow on your front page.

How else do you want it to be if you don't believe what you just saw
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Resees: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
All Nigerians are evil minded people
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Olachase:

He should abeg
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Olachase:
not now please!!!! Boy never enjoy life finish.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
oga stop deceiving yourself. This is Nigeria. It's bad, yes. Buh body dismembered isn't what we are used to except for ritual killings which in this case is not the reason for the killing. Nobody will butcher anyone like that in Nigeria, even hardcore fraternities don't butcher themseves in such manner.

Fake news again.

So we butcher, but we don't butcher? Can you imagine typing this? So you're saying you know the mind of 180 million people and are certain they will ONLY butcher for ritual? Imagine an adult typed this, lmfao

3 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Did I not see something like this earlier today of a lady in a Bush? God ey. I hope another serial killer is not on the lose.

The police should swing swiftly into action.

Chineke. What is happening in Nigeria?
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Kadejo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
I can't believe that a human being can do this to a fellow human.
God! This is extremely wild!
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is purely evil.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
How we go take know her when you cover her face. Rip
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hummmm where in abuja
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
It really hurt to see the way Nigerians are living. No single love for one another no value for human life. God please turn thing around for us.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by bogdaddy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
Na wa oo, the other guy wey Dey kill inside hotel case never die another one Dey happen girls make una waka jeje !
stephenduru:
A lady was allegedly butchered in Abuja by unknown people. Ronald who shared the horrific photos said anybody who knows the deceased should come to Asokoro District Hospital mortuary. Below is what he wrote....

'Ooh my God wanders shall never end this girl was murdered and butchered at Durumi by unknown identity. If you know her come to Asokoro District Hospital's motuary'.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=499390590669444&id=100017955218399
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by modsfucker: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
ITxBUSH:
Abuja Is Safer Than The Entire USA. Argue with your keyboard MR.

I'm not surprised this is coming from someone who's enthusiastic about Abuja...

Let me educate you a little about the trending crimes in Abuja... They are Car Snatching/Stealing, One Chance Operation by criminals masquerading as Taxi Drivers, Kidnapping, Phone Snatching etc....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
Too bad
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by tonysunkan: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
Sorry baby. Rest in peace.
Re: Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
The major problem with citizens of his country is religion. I see people shouting what we need is prayers. Are you kidding me! So una want God to come down himself from heaven and act abi? Una go really wait tire. Me I just pray my working permit visa gets approve lemme leave jeje and go hustle to carry my wife and two kids. Nigeria is a lost cause.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.