Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Creative Writers Needed For Product Description/review - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Creative Writers Needed For Product Description/review (243 Views)

What Is The Job Description Of A Direct Sales Agent In A Bank? / 5 Tips To Help You Tailor Your CV To The Job Description / Creative Writers Needed For Product Description/review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writers Needed For Product Description/review by yemsyd(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Good evening everyone,

My name is Yemi, and I am a full-time freelancer who offers writing services on different market places. My agency is presently looking for excellent copywriters that can write mouth-watering PRODUCT REVIEWS. Kindly reach out to me and let me help you monetize your God-given talent. At the moment i have writers earning as much as 80-100k in a week depending on their productivity. Imagine how cool it would be, making that much working from the corner of your dorm room.

Please only reach out to me if you can write product reviews. That is what the agency needs for now.

Send me a message via Whatsapp on 07015575650 with a sample of your past job. I will attach a sample for you to know what a product review looks like.

Regards, Yemi

Re: Creative Writers Needed For Product Description/review by healthserve(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Okay
Re: Creative Writers Needed For Product Description/review by kalu61(m): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2019
yemsyd:
Good evening everyone,

My name is Yemi, and I am a full-time freelancer who offers writing services on different market places. My agency is presently looking for excellent copywriters that can write mouth-watering PRODUCT REVIEWS. Kindly reach out to me and let me help you monetize your God-given talent. At the moment i have writers earning as much as 80-100k in a week depending on their productivity. Imagine how cool it would be, making that much working from the corner of your dorm room.

Please only reach out to me if you can write product reviews. That is what the agency needs for now.

Send me a message via Whatsapp on 07015575650 with a sample of your past job. I will attach a sample for you to know what a product review looks like.

Regards, Yemi
l will chat you up

(1) (Reply)

I Offer You Farming Jobs / Account Officer In Telecommunication Company/ NTA Road Rumuokwuta-port Harcourt / Ndlea Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.