Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,977 members, 7,863,481 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

A Yahoo Boy Hacked My Friend's Facebook Account.......don't Be A Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy Hacked My Friend's Facebook Account.......don't Be A Victim (402 Views)

Tokunbo Afikuyomi: How Scammers Hacked My Phone, Defrauded My Friends / I'm Suicidal Bet9ja Hacked My Account And Stole My Money - PHOTOS / Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Yahoo Boy Hacked My Friend's Facebook Account.......don't Be A Victim by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Please this facebook account has be hacked https://www.facebook.com/abiodun.wisdom1 the current user of this account is not the same person on the profile picture.....
the new user is sending messages to people that they should join a whatsapp platform and they should invest their money in a scheme that will be doubled under 40min.....i just knew it was too sweet to be true but i decided to play along ..........he claimed that the government of Nigeria is sponsoring the scheme, he said he will use the money to invest and under 40min it will be doubled .....the yahoo boy asked me to send my email, phone no, account number, full name ....etc
the funniest thing was that he used this account and said " he has tried it and it worked for him"........imagine if i wasn't smart, i would have said since my friend did it and it worked then i should try it.......but i called my friend phone number and he told me his account was hacked
the idiot said he is a pastor in RCCG and that i shouldn't be afraid that he can't scam me
the phone number he used was 07031005740

please be careful of sending money to any social media friend, take time to call the person if you have his number or do a video call first to know if the account was hacked or not
there is no investment that will give you double returns under 40min .......pls don't be scammed
the group chat invite is below........
See the screenshots Of the page before the hacker deleted them

Re: A Yahoo Boy Hacked My Friend's Facebook Account.......don't Be A Victim by ghettokid1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
Thanks 4 the info

(1) (Reply)

Bank Robbery Suspect Threw Stolen Money And Wished Everyone A Happy Christmas / Tragedy As Nigerian-British Pastor Dad And His Two Children, Drown / BREAKING: Nigerian Freed Of Drug Trafficking In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.