Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day (48915 Views)

28-year-old Man Drowns On Eleguchi Beach / 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm / Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by ContractKiller: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Is either village people have been on her case or this is a case of murder. They should investigate well.
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by eddyslim(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2019
16yrs old? R.I.P young bride
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by airminem(f): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2019
Damnnnnn!

grin

How old is the man that wanted to marry the dead girl?

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by Enemyofpeace: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2019
chigoziri2403:
What is a bride doing near a well on her wedding day
[b]Dont she have people to assist he[/b]r
see as you use your dane gun shoot the already dead girl again. You are a very wicked human bean
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
16yrs old... Who sure say she even don reach 16 before they won marry her off to one yeye Old Alhaji wey go tear her small Toto with his uncircumcised abunna.. Suicide instead

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Is that English or what
[img]https:///view/confused-wat-why-gif-5643942.gif[/img]

Pukesangry
grin grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by Kingrefreshed: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by ibsaq(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
phrancys001:
16 yrs of age! she choosed suicide over bedding dirty old pedophile
she is passing by the well when she missed her step and fell in to the well due to dark
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
chigoziri2403:
What is a bride doing near a well on her wedding day
Dont she have people to assist her
@ ITearHerToto, see another one, just below your post grin cheesy
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by Ayotemide(f): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
It is a clear case of suicide, people do not just drown in wells. Mighty brave of her, whoever insisted on marrying her/giving her out in marriage should be happy now.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by tolguy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Motunemotun:
That’s suicide shocked I’m 23 years old and I’m not even ready for marriage angry
She’s too young for that burden please
She chose the easiest way out shocked
Damn!
marry @ 16 na better than prostitution @ 23

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Motunemotun:
That’s suicide shocked I’m 23 years old and I’m not even ready for marriage angry
Damn!
You must be from my tribe to say this. Our girls are ripe for marriage only after graduation with some promising or manageable work engagement. This practice is the main reason north is poverty-stricken. Once the husband is out of job, the whole family is in trouble because they don't allow their women who could have helped out to work. Their children would end up in the streets begging for alms
At 16, its criminal to give a girl's hands out in marriage. . I've been looking for enterprising northern women all over but I've not found one.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by igben(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=iTearHerToto post=84862880]Is that English or what

What is ENGLISH?
Ova sabi

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by pointstores(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nawa
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by ekevwe(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Is that English or what

Correct him

Pukesangry
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by Sylvia5554: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
God have mercy
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by Sylvia5554: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
God have mercy
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by oyatz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hmn, you are not yet ready for marriage at 23 years but you are ready for fornication?

*Pukes not intended

Motunemotun:
Damn!

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by oyatz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
It's irrelevant to the unfortunate death of the young lady.

airminem:
Damnnnnn!

grin

How old is the man that wanted to marry the dead girl?
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by jasman1: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
These dirty subhumans that lives and behaves like apes. The worst thing is that they don’t even know or believe that.
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by midnighter(f): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Instead of suicide is it not better for you to run for your life

At least if you die on the way even the devil cannot blame you

What are you throwing yourself into a well for, when the useless non-entities who drove you to your condition will not join you inside the water?

Thats if this is was not an accident, mad oh
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by segebase(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Motunemotun:
Damn!

And u so cute AF
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Motunemotun:
Damn!
You look like one Yoruba actress
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by AmazingELixir: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
ibsaq:
she is passing by the well when she missed her step and fell in to the well due to dark

undecided undecided

Like seriously @phrancys001 comman see your brother
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by adez33(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Motunemotun:
Damn!
..I'm not ready too but let Bleep ourslf
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
I dont know when some fathers up north will have sense.. God's own creation... he gave you a responsibility to take care of a child.... una go account to God for all this.. ooo.. its God's property ooo.

Ignorance is an incurable disease..

The days of old is different from now....

Allow maturity take its cause....

My take is as from #25 for marriage at least 22.

Religion or whatsoever undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by OdefaGirl(f): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
How did that happen?
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by osazsky(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
She committed suicide rather than servicing a 90 year old man ,no pity to the parents ,at 16 I was still writing jamb,destiny killers who disguise as parents ,good for them when will d north learn,,,rest on dear but suicide wasn't the only option u should have absconded to nowhere

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by Personal3214: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
see below
Re: 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day by osazsky(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
The topic should be 16 year old commits suicide not drowns in a well stupid people fools now waiting d stupid papa gain fool capital one for that matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Kidnaps And Rapes Passenger In Oyo, Kills Her 5-Year-Old Son / Man Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt By Stabbing (Graphic Photos) / My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.