Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls (2306 Views)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
1Sharon:

Haha these Christians are all hypocrites... that was how one claimed to be a prophet some years ago and was busted for scamming ppl

I’m really disappointed whenever someone’s actions and lifestyle is inconsistent with their beliefs and confessions.

And that’s what hypocrisy truly is. I have little tolerance for people with such tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by chijokz(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
OkCornel:

Oh my bad, I guess he was preaching the good news on the ashewo thread he was busted soliciting for prostitutes.

I guess I might just be seeing double when he also advised I should “go and get a girl”. To do what for goodness sake?

Let him speak some more on his fake testimony of being saved in 2018. Mr. Segun Adewole a.k.a albhagdadi can only fool empty headed people here.

His hypocrisy is darn obvious.

And please if you’re not blind, go through this thread and see who attacked whom first!

Freelansa aka newsynews aka albhagdadi, well done. You were so jittery you had to log into one of your alternate monikers to come up with this?

Pathetic.

Cc: chijokz, 1Sharon
Well said my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by xpmode(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
chijokz:

Exactly! I'm yet to hear a pastor preach give to the poor and the less privileged as Jesus did. Instead these 'business men' brainwash their followers to pay tithe, sow seeds, first fruits, Shiloh sacrifice, etc directly to them.

How many messages have you listened to
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by chijokz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
xpmode:

How many messages have you listened to
If you have any audio link to refute my assertion, please share.
Also can you provide scriptural answers to the below questions from @OkCornel

1) God demanded for money as tithe?
2) Made tithing a requirement for non-Jews before He blesses them?
3) Give examples of gentile believers that tithed?
4) Where believers in the new covenant were attacked by the devourer for not tithing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by CaveAdullam: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2019
chijokz:

4) Where believers in the new covenant were attacked by the devourer for not tithing?
These nuts cannot be crack easily but I think Riyahgodess, Ishilove and ALBHAGDADI can come up with reasonable scriptural counter references and only if they will not put their personal revelations especially above the Holy Bible.

Lets see if they can help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by chijokz(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
CaveAdullam:
These nuts cannot be crack easily but I think Riyahgodess, Ishilove and ALBHAGDADI can come up with reasonable scriptural counter references and only if they will not put their personal revelations especially above the Holy Bible.

Lets see if they can help us.
I believe there are counter references but it's sad everyone I've reached out to provide answers to those questions ignored me or don't have direct answers.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by CaveAdullam: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
chijokz:

I believe there are counter references but it's sad everyone I've reached out to provide answers to those questions ignored me or don't have direct answers.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I guess OkCornel was once an exam officer in charge of setting questions and marking answer scripts.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I guess OkCornel was once an exam officer in charge of setting questions and marking answer scripts.

Lol cheesy
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by xpmode(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2019
chijokz:

You tell me first where God ask Abel and Cain to offer sacrifice to Him then I will accurately supply answer to the four question
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by chijokz(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
xpmode:

You tell me first where God ask Abel and Cain to offer sacrifice to Him then I will accurately supply answer to the four question
Hebrews 11:4
Now please provide answers to those four questions. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by xpmode(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
chijokz:

Q1 => Yourself dug the grave for your question #1 to sink in, so deal with that.
Q2=> 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:21, Romans 15:4
Q3=> No longer relevant if you cannot get what Q2 is all about
Q4 => No longer relevant if you cannot get what Q2 is all about

Can you tell me what is the Purpose of Gospel Books and the Epistles of the Apostles
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by chijokz(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
xpmode:

Q1 => Yourself dug the grave for your question #1 to sink in, so deal with that.

Can you tell me what is the Purpose of Gospel Books and the Epistles of the Apostles

Thanks for providing those 3 generic Bible verses that didn't specifically answer any questions.
@OkCornel
@CAPSLOCKED
@CavAdullam
Yours thoughts?
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
chijokz:

Thanks for providing those 3 generic Bible verses that didn't specifically answer any questions.
@OkCornel
@CAPSLOCKED
@CavAdullam
Yours thoughts?

For xpmode to use Hebrews 11 v 4 to justify monetary tithing in the church is comical. How is this an example of gentile believers practicing tithing (particularly monetary tithing) in the early church?

By faith, people can now tithe in a manner inconsistent with the specific instructions laid out by God in how tithing should be done in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29.

As a matter of fact, people can “faithfully disobey” God’s instruction on tithing and be blessed.

This is a wonderful revelation.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by xpmode(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
OkCornel:

For xp-mode to use Hebrews 11 v 4 to justify monetary tithing in the church is comical. How is this is example of gentile believers practicing tithing (particularly monetary tithing) in the early church?

By faith, people can now tithe in a manner inconsistent with the specific instructions laid out by God in how tithing should be done in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29.

As a matter of fact, people can “faithfully disobey” God’s instruction on tithing and be blessed.

This is a wonderful revelation.

You can't put word in my mouth if you fail to understand my quotes.
At least appending to your comment that your are not sober when you made this comment will be reasonable.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
xpmode:

At least appending to your comment that your are not sober when you made this comment will be reasonable.

Stories. Do you want to go over your discussion with chijokz again? See the post below
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
chijokz:

xpmode:

chijokz:

xpmode:

Please xpmode, tell us how Hebrews 11 v 4 justifies monetary tithing in the church today.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by chijokz(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
xpmode:

xpmode..Let's say for example you tell me you don't give to the poor and less privileged but I should show you in the Bible where Christ preached giving to the poor, then I'll specifically answer you by using - Matthew 19:21 and 25:35-45
Another example - you tell me you don't love strangers and love is not the greatest commandment. Then I'll specifically answer you by using - Matthew 22:37-39

In conclusion, that's how I wanted you to answer those questions.
cc OkCornel

1 Like

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by SamjohnnyB(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
OkCornel:

Everyone, beware of this dubious fornicator that goes around patronising prostitutes. He’s scared of getting exposed, that’s why he has no guts to quote my moniker.

Please open the scriptures and show us specifically where God demanded for money as tithes!

Show us where God made it mandatory for non-Jews to tithe before He blesses them.

Let’s see who the dubious liar is here.

To expose you for the fraud that you are,

A) Abraham gave a tithe of warspoils, NOT ALL THE POSSESSIONS HE HAD! Warspoils only.

Hebrews 7 v1-4;

1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all
; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

B) Abraham gave tithe after he was blessed and was prosperous. He didn’t tithe for financial breakthrough like you tithe mongers dubiously preached!

C) Abraham never tithed to avoid any filthy devourer.

Please open the scriptures and SHOW US WHERE GOD DEMANDED FOR MONEY AS TITHES!

I’M ALSO WAITING FOR SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF NON-JEWS (ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS) THAT TITHED!

Please ask them to also point our where Jesus or is Apostles give or receive tithes... If tithing was so important the way they make it so now, Jesus would have talked about it.. It was on record that Jesus pay tax to Government. But was it on record that Jesus pay or receive tithes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by BlueAngel444: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
xpmode:

A very typical example of many pulpit speakers who quote unrelated scriptures to prove an unrelated point

Like their father the devil did when he quote a verse from pslam 91 to the Jesus to make him do what didn't make any sense

2 Likes

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by xpmode(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
BlueAngel444:

A very typical example of many pulpit speakers who quote unrelated scriptures to prove an unrelated point

Like their father the devil did when he quote a verse from pslam 91 to the Jesus to make him do what didn't make any sense

Whoever you are or whatever you have accomplish on Nairaland, what your comment reveal is that, you don't like to make use of brain.
If you had think deep, you will know what the quotes is heading, considering the last line where i asked question.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by xpmode(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
chijokz:

xpmode..Let's say for example you tell me you don't give to the poor and less privileged but I should show you in the Bible where Christ preached giving to the poor, then I'll specifically answer you by using - Matthew 19:21 and 25:35-45
Another example - you tell me you don't love strangers and love is not the greatest commandment. Then I'll specifically answer you by using - Matthew 22:37-39

In conclusion, that's how I wanted you to answer those questions.
cc OkCornel

You kill everything since you avoid answering this question.

I still remember your questions
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by CaveAdullam: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
xpmode:

should we wait for another or are these the answers you promised to accurately supply?

xpmode:

1. To see the Gospel in black and white or visible form,

2. Serves as a point of coordinate where all Christians can take directions,

3. To differentiate the wheats of the Lord Jesus Christ from tares e.g spirit led giving from modern day tithing.

4. To verify the teachings of the anointing of the Holy Spirit within.

5. To know and follow the Gospel of Christ in the truthful path. etc

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by xpmode(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
CaveAdullam:
should we wait for another or are these the answers you promised to accurately supply?

1. To see the Gospel in black and white or visible form,
2. Serves as a point of coordinate where all Christians can take directions,
3. To differentiate the wheats of the Lord Jesus Christ from tares e.g spirit led giving from modern day tithing.
4. To verify the teachings of the anointing of the Holy Spirit within.
5. To know and follow the Gospel of Christ in the truthful path. etc
Thanks.
God bless.

Thanks for this contribution which outlined few out of many, the purpose of Gospel. But am asking about the Gospel Books and the Epistles as in the Literature itself.

Accurate answer is still on hold until I get honest response.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
xpmode:

Thanks for this contribution which outlined few out of many, the purpose of Gospel. But am asking about the Gospel Books and the Epistles as in the Literature itself.

Another diversionary tactic. You’re waiting to get a “honest response”

Please how does Hebrews 11 v 4 justify monetary tithing in the church today?
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by xpmode(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
OkCornel:

Another diversionary tactic. You’re waiting to get a “honest response”

Please how does Hebrews 11 v 4 justify monetary tithing in the church today?
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
xpmode:

Hurry up and explain to chijokz how Hebrews 11 v 4 supports monetary tithing. Or you’ve suddenly forgotten the conversation you had with him?
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by CaveAdullam: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2019
xpmode:

My friend we are all here to learn, no Christian is an island of God's wisdom and knowledge, we know in parts and teach in parts until what is perfect is made manifested.

Please tell us the accurate answer.

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by xpmode(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2019
CaveAdullam:
My friend we are all here to learn, no Christian is an island of God's wisdom and knowledge, we know in parts and teach in parts until what is perfect is made manifested.

Please tell us the accurate answer.

Thanks.

God bless.

Solomon is an island of Knowledge, even became tourist attraction
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by xpmode(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
OkCornel:

Hurry up and explain to chijokz how Hebrews 11 v 4 supports monetary tithing. Or you’ve suddenly forgotten the conversation you had with him?
[/s]

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2019
xpmode:
[s][/s]

Just as I thought, no answers to the questions, especially after boasting chijokz dug a hole for himself with Hebrews 11 v 4.

When pressed for answers, none of these fraudsters can use the scriptures to justify monetary tithing in the church today.

Oya come and quote and cancel this xpmode.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by CaveAdullam: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
xpmode:

Solomon is an island of Knowledge, even became tourist attraction
Ok I have heard you.

Can you now give us the accurate answer to your question?
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by chijokz(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
OkCornel:

Just as I thought, no answers to the questions, especially after boasting chijokz dug a hole for himself with Hebrews 11 v 4.

When pressed for answers, none of these fraudsters can use the scriptures to justify monetary tithing in the church today.

Oya come and quote and cancel this xpmode.
OkCornel..With no specific scriptural answers to those questions from xpmode and other people I reached out to. I guess we can conclude it's fraud and it's all about
making money.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe Aliens Exist? / Medical Findings On Speaking In Tongues-Dr. Carl Peterson, M.D / God's Unstoppable Grace - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.