Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls (2294 Views)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by lacemose(m): 12:40am On Dec 13, 2019
An Indian pastor while speaking at the RCCG holy Ghost Congress has backed pastor EA ADEBOYE on tithing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go5I-PnhcDE

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by beresponsible(m): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2019
Business men

2 Likes

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by chijokz(m): 6:07am On Dec 13, 2019
beresponsible:
Business men
Exactly! I'm yet to hear a pastor preach give to the poor and the less privileged as Jesus did. Instead these 'business men' brainwash their followers to pay tithe, sow seeds, first fruits, Shiloh sacrifice, etc directly to them.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by lacemose(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
That’s nice, I would like this Indian Pastor to show us where precisely God demanded for money as tithe.

1 Like

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Spirit led giving and cheerful giving is the standard for the new covenant.

Meanwhile...
When pro-tithers are ready to show us where God specifically mentioned money as part of the items to be tithed, then they should know that monetary tithing is unscriptural.

When God required money for the needs of the Temple, He specifically mentioned where all Israelite males should be levied a temple tax of half a shekel every year. That was an instance of God clearly asking for money.

Refer to Exodus 30 v 13-16 for where God gave the instruction through Moses;

13 This shall every man give, that goeth into the number, half a shekel, after the [a]shekel of the Sanctuary: (a shekel is twenty gerahs) the half shekel shall be an offering to the Lord.
14 All that are numbered from twenty years old and above, shall give an offering to the Lord.
15 The rich shall not pass, and the poor shall not diminish from half a shekel, when ye shall give an offering unto the Lord, for the redemption of your lives.
16 So thou shalt take the money of the redemption of the children of Israel, and shalt put it unto the use of the Tabernacle of the Congregation, that it may be a memorial unto the children of Israel before the Lord, for the redemption of your lives.

BASED ON THE ABOVE, IT WAS CLEAR WHEN GOD ASKED FOR MONEY TO MAINTAIN THE TEMPLE... NOW LET US EXAMINE GOD'S REQUIREMENT FOR TITHES

Refer to Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

22 Thou shalt give the tithe of all the increase of thy seed, that cometh forth of the field year by year.
23 And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God (in the place which he shall choose to cause his Name to dwell there) the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstborn of thy kine, and of thy sheep, that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.
24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it, because the place is far from thee, where the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name, when the Lord thy God shall bless thee,
25 Then shalt thou make it in money, and take the money in thine hand, and go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose.
26 And thou shalt bestow the money for whatsoever thine heart desireth: whether it be ox, or sheep, or wine, or strong drink, or whatsoever thine heart desireth: and shalt eat it there before the Lord thy God, and rejoice, both thou, and thine household.

27 And the Levite that is within thy gates, shalt thou not forsake: for he hath neither part nor inheritance with thee.
28 At the end of three years thou shalt [e]bring forth all the tithes of thine increase of the same year, and lay it up within thy gates.
29 Then the Levite shall come, because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, and shall eat, and be filled, that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.

Based on the above verses, God clearly mentioned what is titheable, and money was not part of the items to be tithed.

IN CONCLUSION:
So any fraudster that comes with the excuse that money was not in use because the Israelites were predominantly farmers and cattle rearers...should read Exodus 30 v 13-16 and explain to us why God demanded money from these same Israelites...but specified crops and livestock as tithes in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

Also, I'll be waiting for scriptural references where God made tithing mandatory for gentiles as well.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by alBHAGDADI: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
The satanic liar above claims tithing was never money. He also quoted a Bible verse to show that tithing was only agricultural produce. That's a lie because the first time tithing was mentioned in the Bible, it didn't even mention it to be agricultural produce but something which is paid from ALL things one possesses.

Genesis 14:20
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all

As seen above, nowhere in the first time tithe was mentioned in the Bible is it stated that it is only agricultural produce. It's says "tithes of all". All means all, and all is all what all means. This means that money could have been part of what Abraham paid as "tithes of all" as much as agricultural produce could have been.

Luke 18:12
I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

The man in the parable above by Jesus Christ gave a tithe of all he possessed, which definitely must include money. Jesus Christ never scolded him for that. That was a good opportunity for Jesus to point out that tithe doesn't include money, but he didn't because it would contradict the tithe Abraham paid in the verse far above. Abraham's pattern of paying "tithes of all" is exactly what the man in the parable followed. If Jesus had scolded him, then it means Jesus had contradicted the prophets of old.

Mathew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

The clown is also asking for scriptural reference to where God mandated tithing for gentiles. Is God a racist that he gives different standards to the Israelites and the gentiles? No. All we have is God, his people (Jew or gentile) and the wicked.

As long as you belong to God's people, you are held by one standard which is what he's been using from day one.

Malachi 3:6 (KJV)
For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

God doesn't change. What he gave as standard to the children of Israel is the same given to the gentiles who believe in his son and have now become his children too.

Dear friends, Satan's agents and children who have mastered the art of using the Bible to lie are currently on the prowl. They have deceived many against paying tithe by twisting scriptures knowing fully well that people don't read the Bible.

Beware of them.

1 Like

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by BitCraftman: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
chijokz:

Exactly! I'm yet to hear a pastor preach give to the poor and the less privileged as Jesus did. Instead these 'business men' brainwash their followers to pay tithe, sow seeds, first fruits, Shiloh sacrifice, etc directly to them.
The word Christian means Christlike so pastors aren't there to be Christlike alone but all Christians including you sir.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by CaveAdullam: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
OkCornel:

Meanwhile...
When pro-tithers are ready to show us where God specifically mentioned money as part of the items to be tithed, then they should know that monetary tithing is unscriptural.

When God required money for the needs of the Temple, He specifically mentioned where all Israelite males should be levied a temple tax of half a shekel every year. That was an instance of God clearly asking for money.

BASED ON THE ABOVE, IT WAS CLEAR WHEN GOD ASKED FOR MONEY TO MAINTAIN THE TEMPLE... NOW LET US EXAMINE GOD'S REQUIREMENT FOR TITHES

Based on the above verses, God clearly mentioned what is titheable, and money was not part of the items to be tithed.

IN CONCLUSION:
So any fraudster that comes with the excuse that money was not in use because the Israelites were predominantly farmers and cattle rearers...should read Exodus 30 v 13-16 and explain to us why God demanded money from these same Israelites...but specified crops and livestock as tithes in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

Also, I'll be waiting for scriptural references where God made tithing mandatory for gentiles as well.
please forward this to my email.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
CaveAdullam:
please forward this to my email, watchmanjesse5002@gmail.com.

Thanks.

God bless.

Sure thing, will do so
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
The satanic liar above claims tithing was never money. He also quoted a Bible verse to show that tithing was only agricultural produce. That's a lie because the first time tithing was mentioned in the Bible, it didn't even mention it to be agricultural produce but something which is paid from ALL things one possesses.

Genesis 14:20
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all

As seen above, nowhere in the first time tithe was mentioned in the Bible is it stated that it is only agricultural produce. It's says "tithes of all". All means all, and all is all what all means. This means that money could have been part of what Abraham paid as "tithes of all" as much as agricultural produce could have been.

Luke 18:12
I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

The man in the parable above by Jesus Christ gave a tithe of all he possessed, which definitely must include money. Jesus Christ never scolded him for that. That was a good opportunity for Jesus to point out that tithe doesn't include money, but he didn't because it would contradict the tithe Abraham paid in the verse far above. Abraham's pattern of paying "tithes of all" is exactly what the man in the parable followed. If Jesus had scolded him, then it means Jesus had contradicted the prophets of old.

Mathew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

The clown is also asking for scriptural reference to where God mandated tithing for gentiles. Is God a racist that he gives different standards to the Israelites and the gentiles? No. All we have is God, his people (Jew or gentile) and the wicked.

As long as you belong to God's people, you are held by one standard which is what he's been using from day one.

Malachi 3:6 (KJV)
For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

God doesn't change. What he gave as standard to the children of Israel is the same given to the gentiles who believe in his son and have now become his children too.

Dear friends, Satan's agents and children who have mastered the art of using the Bible to lie are currently on the prowl. They have deceived many against paying tithe by twisting scriptures knowing fully well that people don't read the Bible.

Beware of them.

Everyone, beware of this dubious fornicator that goes around patronising prostitutes. He’s scared of getting exposed, that’s why he has no guts to quote my moniker.

Please open the scriptures and show us specifically where God demanded for money as tithes!

Show us where God made it mandatory for non-Jews to tithe before He blesses them.

Let’s see who the dubious liar is here.

To expose you for the fraud that you are,

A) Abraham gave a tithe of warspoils, NOT ALL THE POSSESSIONS HE HAD! Warspoils only.

Hebrews 7 v1-4;

1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all
; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

B) Abraham gave tithe after he was blessed and was prosperous. He didn’t tithe for financial breakthrough like you tithe mongers dubiously preached!

C) Abraham never tithed to avoid any filthy devourer.

Please open the scriptures and SHOW US WHERE GOD DEMANDED FOR MONEY AS TITHES!

I’M ALSO WAITING FOR SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF NON-JEWS (ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS) THAT TITHED!

3 Likes

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bill Gates no dey pay tithes

Dangote doesn't pay tithes

2 Likes

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by alBHAGDADI: 4:43am On Dec 14, 2019
OkCornel:

Everyone, beware of this dubious fornicator that goes around patronising prostitutes. He’s scared of getting exposed, that’s why he has no guts to quote my moniker.

Please open the scriptures and show us specifically where God demanded for money as tithes!

Show us where God made it mandatory for non-Jews to tithe before He blesses them.

Let’s see who the dubious liar is here.

To expose you for the fraud that you are,

A) Abraham gave a tithe of warspoils, NOT ALL THE POSSESSIONS HE HAD! Warspoils only.

Hebrews 7 v1-4;

1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all
; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

B) Abraham gave tithe after he was blessed and was prosperous. He didn’t tithe for financial breakthrough like you tithe mongers dubiously preached!

C) Abraham never tithed to avoid any filthy devourer.

Please open the scriptures and SHOW US WHERE GOD DEMANDED FOR MONEY AS TITHES!

I’M ALSO WAITING FOR SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF NON-JEWS (ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS) THAT TITHED!

A Satanist will always do the bidding of his father who is the father of lies.

Curse be you and your children born or unborn if I patronized prostitutes as you claim. Amen. For Everytime you falsely accused me, the curse doubles.

Abraham was only recorded to have paid tithe once, that's because the Bible can't be all about the amount of times Abraham paid tithe. There were other stories most especially about him that needed to be told. Mind you, God himself stated that Abraham kept his command and his laws. As we all know, tithing is God's law.

Genesis 26:5
Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

As seen above, Abraham didn't just obey the commandment of tithing just once, he KEPT it as stated by God, which means he kept doing it. Expecting to see where else Abraham paid tithe asides that he did with the spoils of war is your own foolish cup of tea. God has spoken and he said Abraham kept on obeying the tithe commandment. So, no one cares what Satan's child thinks.

A Satan's child wants to see where God specifically commanded tithing for the gentiles. Are you daft? Haven't I shown you in my previous post? I see, you are applying that tactics of yours that sees you repeating already trashed questions of yours. grin

Perhaps, you didn't see it because you were fixated on falsely accusing me of patronizing prostitutes, something you can't defend with your life because you know it is just a falsehood you use in trying to deflect people away from my messages.

But when I call you a Satanist, I can defend it. I am not even the only one on this forum who call you a confirmed child of Satan sent here to deceive many. Moreover, I've given you several chances to deny you are a Satanist. But you always run away from taking up the challenge because you know the consequence. Now go back to my previous post because I don't have time to waste scriptures on satan's dog

Expect no response from henceforth. If you need any response, go through my thread or dig into my posts of years ago like you always foolishly do. I think I'm some kind of celebrity to you going by how you always scrutinize my over 5000 comments on this forum.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by alBHAGDADI: 4:44am On Dec 14, 2019
1Sharon:
Bill Gates no dey pay tithes

Dangote doesn't pay tithes

They are not children of God, so it's not expected of them. They will pay what's bigger than tithes in time to come

1 Like

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by Ishilove: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

They are not children of God, so it's not expected of them. They will pay what's bigger than tithes in time to come
They belong to certain unholy groups which most people are not aware of, which is why I laugh whenever I see people making them a point of reference when it comes to tithing issues.

Humans are funny.

1 Like

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by BlueAngel444: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

A Satanist will always do the bidding of his father who is the father of lies.

Curse be you and your children born or unborn if I patronized prostitutes as you claim. Amen. For Everytime you falsely accused me, the curse doubles.

Look at this shameless fornicator that advised I should “go and get a girl” denying he does not patronise oloshos. You can only fool empty headed people on this forum. The discerning ones can clearly see you for the hypocrite that you are.

alBHAGDADI:

Abraham was only recorded to have paid tithe once, that's because the Bible can't be all about the amount of times Abraham paid tithe. There were other stories most especially about him that needed to be told. Mind you, God himself stated that Abraham kept his command and his laws. As we all know, tithing is God's law.

Genesis 26:5
Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

I wonder how many wraps of weed you smoked before typing out this one. OPEN THE SCRIPTURES AND SHOW US WHERE GOD COMMANDED ANYONE TO TITHE PRIOR TO WHEN HE INSTRUCTED THE JEWS TO DO SO VIA THE INSTRUCTIONS HE GAVE MOSES!

Going by this warped logic of yours, Enoch and Noah must have tithed as well. Please open the “complete word of God” and show us where God instructed one person to tithe prior to when He gave that tithing law on Agro-commodity to the Jews!

alBHAGDADI:

As seen above, Abraham didn't just obey the commandment of tithing just once, he KEPT it as stated by God, which means he kept doing it. Expecting to see where else Abraham paid tithe asides that he did with the spoils of war is your own foolish cup of tea. God has spoken and he said Abraham kept on obeying the tithe commandment. So, no one cares what Satan's child thinks.

More lies from the desperate and shameless tithe monger. Please explain to us why the book of Hebrews written thousands of years after the book of Genesis made mention of only that one time Abraham tithed warspoils. And why no other book of the Bible, or even the Apocrypha made mention of any other instance Abraham tithed.

See how you are adding to the “complete word of God” after smoking weed again cheesy

alBHAGDADI:

A Satan's child wants to see where God specifically commanded tithing for the gentiles. Are you daft? Haven't I shown you in my previous post? I see, you are applying that tactics of yours that sees you repeating already trashed questions of yours. grin

Beating around the bush as usual. Open the scriptures and show us where God instructed non-Jews to tithe, and give us examples of Christians (especially non-Jews) that tithed.

alBHAGDADI:

Perhaps, you didn't see it because you were fixated on falsely accusing me of patronizing prostitutes, something you can't defend with your life because you know it is just a falsehood you use in trying to deflect people away from my messages.

See this shameless lying fornicator at it again.

1) See the thread where you were busted for patronising prostitutes, only to tell lies you were “saved” in 2018.

https://www.nairaland.com/5340899/daddy-freeze-reacts-estate-where#80951557

2) Someone who claims to be saved in 2018 suddenly thinks it worthwhile I should “go and get a girl” in June 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/5221155/four-types-tithes-mentioned-bible/1#78953824

alBHAGDADI:

But when I call you a Satanist, I can defend it. I am not even the only one on this forum who call you a confirmed child of Satan sent here to deceive many. Moreover, I've given you several chances to deny you are a Satanist. But you always run away from taking up the challenge because you know the consequence. Now go back to my previous post because I don't have time to waste scriptures on satan's dog

Expect no response from henceforth. If you need any response, go through my thread or dig into my posts of years ago like you always foolishly do. I think I'm some kind of celebrity to you going by how you always scrutinize my over 5000 comments on this forum.

Lol, call me whatever you like. I can only sympathise with you. After years of smoking weed and abusing drugs, I don’t expect your mind to function properly, no wonder you go about conjuring tales and lies from the figments of your warped imagination and delusions.

Go see a psychiatrist for therapy. You need it badly.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2019
Please can someone with a functioning brain and sound mind open the scriptures to show us where God;

1) Demanded for money as tithe
2) Made tithing a requirement for non-Jews before He blesses them.
3) Give examples of gentile believers that tithed.
4) Where believers in the new covenant were attacked by the devourer for not tithing.

I’m waiting patiently.

1 Like

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by 1Sharon(f): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

So your god didn't create them?
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by chijokz(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
BitCraftman:
The word Christian means Christlike so pastors aren't there to be Christlike alone but all Christians including you sir.
I agree with you on being Christlike but a lot of pastors(business men) are not. A Christian shouldn't be collecting tithe, Shiloh sacrifice, first fruits...Jesus never demanded any of these or commanded his disciples to collect them. He was more compassionate to the poor and giving to them out of free will. That's exactly what I do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by chijokz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
OkCornel:

Meanwhile...

IN CONCLUSION:

I applaud your logical and unbiased assertion backed up by scriptural references. I've always said it that the reason why we have the proliferation of pentecostal churches in Nigeria is because it's lucrative by brainwashing followers by collecting 10% of their income as tithe, then collect offerings, in addition to their first salary in January as first fruit or Shiloh sacrifice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by Perfectbeing(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
A popular MOG stated that there wasn't any record of Job paying tithes and that was why he suffered...

Blind man leading blind men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by chijokz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
OkCornel:
Please can someone with a functioning brain and sound mind open the scriptures to show us where God;

1) Demanded for money as tithe
2) Made tithing a requirement for non-Jews before He blesses them.
3) Give examples of gentile believers that tithed.
4) Where believers in the new covenant were attacked by the devourer for not tithing.

I’m waiting patiently.
These are fundamental questions that I would like answers with scriptural references. A friend of mine told me that I'm too logical and question every doctrine. I told him we all have brains for a reason. I told him I see pastors as business men and their followers as customers. A business man who pitches to his customers to part with 10% of their income + offerings + sow seeds + first fruit or Shiloh sacrifice in exchange for blessings, etc.
The truth is these business men don't want me as a customer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by alBHAGDADI: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
1Sharon:

So your god didn't create them?
He did. But they are not obeying him.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by 1Sharon(f): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

He did. But they are not obeying him.

And its funny how they're successful businessman and they don't pay any tithes.

It seems they don't need your God.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by alBHAGDADI: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
1Sharon:

And its funny how they're successful businessman and they don't pay any tithes.

It seems they don't need your God.

When the time comes for them to need him, he won't be there to save them from eternal torment.

It's clear you are an atheist. I now wonder why you are worked up on tithes issue. Shouldn't you be somewhere explaining g the big bang theory?
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by 1Sharon(f): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

When the time comes for them to need him, he won't be there to save them from eternal torment.

It's clear you are an atheist. I now wonder why you are worked up on tithes issue. Shouldn't you be somewhere explaining g the big bang theory?

because your tithes theory has been proven to be a lie because ppl are successful without paying a dime to any pastor. All na scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by freelansa: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
OkCornel:

See this shameless lying fornicator at it again.

1) See the thread where you were busted for patronising prostitutes, only to tell lies you were “saved” in 2018.

https://www.nairaland.com/5340899/daddy-freeze-reacts-estate-where#80951557

2) Someone who claims to be saved in 2018 suddenly thinks it worthwhile I should “go and get a girl” in June 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/5221155/four-types-tithes-mentioned-bible/1#78953824

Lol, call me whatever you like. I can only sympathise with you. After years of smoking weed and abusing drugs, I don’t expect your mind to function properly, no wonder you go about conjuring tales and lies from the figments of your warped imagination and delusions.

Go see a psychiatrist for therapy. You need it badly.

When you mentioned earlier that albhagdadi is a serial fornicator, I thought you were for real. You even posted links which I've check hoping to find damning revelations, only for me to see an obscure comment that holds no water.

That's not enough to nail him, because as far as I see, the comment he made was just a playful one, nothing serious enough to depict him as a serial fornicator like you are trying to have us believe.

I guess you just made the allegation against him with a flimsy excuse all in a bid to discredit his good message on this forum. Look, you have no case but an evil and false accusation. I might have to believe him for calling you a Satanist because you just deployed a trick used by corrupt people i.e attack the messenger to destroy his message.

Peace
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
freelansa:

When you mentioned earlier that albhagdadi is a serial fornicator, I thought you were for real. You even posted links which I've check hoping to find damning revelations, only for me to see an obscure comment that holds no water.

That's not enough to nail him, because as far as I see, the comment he made was just a playful one, nothing serious enough to depict him as a serial fornicator like you are trying to have us believe.

I guess you just made the allegation against him with a flimsy excuse all in a bid to discredit his good message on this forum. Look, you have no case but an evil and false accusation. I might have to believe him for calling you a Satanist because you just deployed a trick used by corrupt people i.e attack the messenger to destroy his message.

Peace

Oh my bad, I guess he was preaching the good news on the ashewo thread he was busted soliciting for prostitutes.

I guess I might just be seeing double when he also advised I should “go and get a girl”. To do what for goodness sake?

Let him speak some more on his fake testimony of being saved in 2018. Mr. Segun Adewole a.k.a albhagdadi can only fool empty headed people here.

His hypocrisy is darn obvious.

And please if you’re not blind, go through this thread and see who attacked whom first!

Freelansa aka newsynews aka albhagdadi, well done. You were so jittery you had to log into one of your alternate monikers to come up with this?

Pathetic.

Cc: chijokz, 1Sharon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by OkCornel(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
chijokz:

These are fundamental questions that I would like answers with scriptural references. A friend of mine told me that I'm too logical and question every doctrine. I told him we all have brains for a reason. I told him I see pastors as business men and their followers as customers. A business man who pitches to his customers to part with 10% of their income + offerings + sow seeds + first fruit or Shiloh sacrifice in exchange for blessings, etc.
The truth is these business men don't want me as a customer.

These conmen thrive on the ignorance and mental poverty of people.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Nigerians are either to fearful to ask questions and are quick to deify these “gods of men”

Thankfully, people are gradually waking up to these fraudulent antics. This Information Age makes it harder as time goes by for this sort of folly to keep on going on.

Only those that have made up their mind to wallow in folly will continue to be milked by these liars.

Once upon a time in the church (Catholic church), people paid money (indulgences) with the hope their sins can be forgiven. If that was not spoken against, I’m pretty sure that would have been the norm today.
Re: Indian Pastor Backs Pastor Adeboye On Tithing, Shush Trolls by 1Sharon(f): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
OkCornel:

Oh my bad, I guess he was preaching the good news on the ashewo thread he was busted soliciting for prostitutes.

I guess I might just be seeing double when he also advised I should “go and get a girl”. To do what for goodness sake?

Let him speak some more on his fake testimony of being saved in 2018. Mr. Segun Adewole a.k.a albhagdadi can only fool empty headed people here.

His hypocrisy is darn obvious.

And please if you’re not blind, go through this thread and see who attacked whom first!

Freelansa aka newsynews aka albhagdadi, well done. You were so jittery you had to log into one of your alternate monikers to come up with this?

Pathetic.

Cc: chijokz, 1Sharon

Haha these Christians are all hypocrites... that was how one claimed to be a prophet some years ago and was busted for scamming ppl

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Follow CHRIST When You Do HIS Will / Why Do Religious Nigerians Run To Secular Countries? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens- Backsliding : Not An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.