Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Creation Of The World In Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Creation Of The World In Islam (413 Views)

WORLD IN SHOCK: 300 Dead, 1,450 Injured, 50 Kidnapped, Netanyahu Vows Revenge…. / Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire / Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Creation Of The World In Islam by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Hello everyone. The purpose for this thread is of course not to spark any religious debate of whatever sort, because the level of religious intolerance in this current Nigeria is on another level. This thread however is for education and information.

Over years from my younger years to this point, of all religions that are known to man and have ever had to bring manuscript for study and knowledge gaining, only Christianity, the Bible, to the best of my knowledge, recorded the creation of the world and how man came into existence.

So today, I'll like to know for knowledge sake, from our Muslim folks, how did this world come about as recorded in the quran?

P.S I have stated earlier the purpose of this thread, please nobody should attempt at derailing.
Re: The Creation Of The World In Islam by Henry22(m): 5:14am On Dec 13, 2019
I doubt it's in the quran, all u can find there is "kill people and inherite 72 hot oloshos in janna grin, if u quote me f*ck you.
Re: The Creation Of The World In Islam by AntiChristian: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Henry22:
I doubt it's in the quran, all u can find there is "kill people and inherite 72 hot oloshos in janna grin, if u quote me f*ck you.

Shut up and don't derail the thread! Have they killed you or any of your family? Haven't you had all your oloshos in the world, what else do you need in heaven?

To the OP. I don't think any Muslim will want to reply you a the Qur'an is not a story book but a religious book that specifies how life is to be lived to get to heaven.
Re: The Creation Of The World In Islam by Henry22(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
AntiChristian:

Shut up and don't derail the thread! Have they killed you or any of your family? Haven't you had all your oloshos in the world, what else do you need in heaven?

To the OP. I don't think any Muslim will want to reply you a the Qur'an is not a story book but a religious book that specifies how life is to be lived to get to heaven.
Terrorist sported
Re: The Creation Of The World In Islam by AntiChristian: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Henry22:

Terrorist sported

Yes, I am a terrorist just like in this Bible verse where God commanded them thus:
Numbers 31:18
So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, 18but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

1 Like

Re: The Creation Of The World In Islam by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
AntiChristian:

knowing how to live but not how life came about? how do we know how to live when we don't know the reason why we are living?
Re: The Creation Of The World In Islam by AntiChristian: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2019
mikezuruki:

knowing how to live but not how life came about? how do we know how to live when we don't know the reason why we are living?
We only need to know the real purpose of life, the reason of our existence and how everything started is not really what we need.

Even in your Bible no one asked Jesus how the world was created.

Matt. 19:16-22, “And behold, one came to Him and said, “Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may obtain eternal life?” 17 And He said to him, “Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

They were apparently concerned with the eternal heavenly life not miracles, not singing, dancing, clapping, etc you all do this days!
Re: The Creation Of The World In Islam by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2019
AntiChristian:

We only need to know the real purpose of life, the reason of our existence and how everything started is not really what we need.

Even in your Bible no one asked Jesus how the world was created.

Matt. 19:16-22, “And behold, one came to Him and said, “Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may obtain eternal life?” 17 And He said to him, “Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

They were apparently concerned with the eternal heavenly life not miracles, not singing, dancing, clapping, etc you all do this days!

You don't know how much you don't know. That's dangerous

1 Like

Re: The Creation Of The World In Islam by AntiChristian: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2019
mikezuruki:

You don't know how much you don't know. That's dangerous

Waoh! is that a pun? Nice word play! But everyone knows little! Even the best professors are ignorant in many other fields!
Re: The Creation Of The World In Islam by enilove(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
mikezuruki:
Hello everyone. The purpose for this thread is of course not to spark any religious debate of whatever sort, because the level of religious intolerance in this current Nigeria is on another level. This thread however is for education and information.

Over years from my younger years to this point, of all religions that are known to man and have ever had to bring manuscript for study and knowledge gaining, only Christianity, the Bible, to the best of my knowledge, recorded the creation of the world and how man came into existence.

So today, I'll like to know for knowledge sake, from our Muslim folks, how did this world come about as recorded in the quran?

P.S I have stated earlier the purpose of this thread, please nobody should attempt at derailing.

Islam is nothing but evil , no good thing can come out or it.
The best answer you can get , will get you more confused .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Battling With The Spirit Of Fear / Is It A Sin To Point Out The Sins Of People / Police Arrest Woman Used By Different Pastors To Perform Fake Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.