Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children (339 Views)

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Ilal: 4:56am On Dec 13, 2019
Music Minister and General Overseer of the City of Praise WorldWide Prophetic Ministeries, Prophetess Patience Akpabio has advised women to moan out loud when meeting their husbands in the bedroom.

Prophetess Akpabio gave the advise via a Facebook post dated December 2.

The prophetess who refers to her own husband as “orgasm general” warns that Nigeria is at stake and therefore couples should raise a bar for volcanic orgasms that is capable of producing freedom fighters not dumb kids.

Source: http://ojblitz.com/loud-moaning/

2 Shares

Re: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by MarianaTrench: 5:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Ilal:
Music Minister and General Overseer of the City of Praise WorldWide Prophetic Ministeries, Prophetess Patience Akpabio has advised women to moan out loud when meeting their husbands in the bedroom.

Prophetess Akpabio gave the advise via a Facebook post dated December 2.

The prophetess who refers to her own husband as “orgasm general” warns that Nigeria is at stake and therefore couples should raise a bar for volcanic orgasms that is capable of producing freedom fighters not dumb kids.

Source: http://ojblitz.com/loud-moaning/

Some has already created a thread on this topic which has even hit front page.

What's the point in duplicating it?!
Re: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Ilal: 5:11am On Dec 13, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Some has already created a thread on this topic which has even hit front page.
What's the point in duplicating it?!
I did not know. Sorry about that.
Re: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Rajman45(m): 6:01am On Dec 13, 2019
Ilal:
I did not know. Sorry about that.
Hahahahaha hahahaha....... I can't kill myself o with laf

(1) (Reply)

Karma - Feel Good Pill For The Poor? / How nigerian ladies imitate rats,rabbits,dogs / Single Men And Lady Looking For A Very Serious Relationship And Date Or Life Par

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.