Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

"Never Get The Credit I Deserve" - Cardi B Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Never Get The Credit I Deserve" - Cardi B Says (760 Views)

Nigeria Is My Home, I Deserve To Win Ccbnaija, Says South African Artist, Naledi / Nigeria Looks Like Dominican Replublic, Has No Light No Shit – Cardi B Says / Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Never Get The Credit I Deserve" - Cardi B Says by AmeboBook: 5:00am On Dec 13, 2019
Fresh from her trip to Africa where she performed at the LiveSpot X festival in Nigeria and Ghana, Cardi B has now returned to the United States. However, the Grammy Award-winning rapper isn't too happy if the caption of a video she shared on her Instagram page is taken seriously. The "Bartier Cardi" hitmaker states clearly that she, "Never get the credit I deserve ,if it wasn’t for me you bitches wouldn’t be Heard."

If you recall, some months back, Cardi was accused of saying her career has opened the doors for others. Her comments stem from an episode of Tidal’s Rap Radar podcast. She said:

“I feel like, after me, I’ll say that it’s kinda easier for a lot of these female artists. Like before me, there was no female rapper that was signed to a label, well, you know the ones that had already been established. Nobody was signing them. And now, everybody’s just signing them if you could rap and you got a couple of followers because nobody want to miss the opportunity. Like, a lot of labels missed the opportunity with me because I went to a couple of motherfuckers and they said, ‘No, no, no, no.’”

However, she clarified on Twitter that she never said she “paved” the way for other women rappers in the music industry.

https://www.amebobook.com/never-get-the-credit-i-deserve-cardi-b-says-as-she-shows-off-neck-piercing-60651.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: "Never Get The Credit I Deserve" - Cardi B Says by Kingpee2(m): 5:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Cardi Bitch.
Re: "Never Get The Credit I Deserve" - Cardi B Says by Mrop(m): 5:33am On Dec 13, 2019
Pele

(1) (Reply)

Ajebo Comedian In Joyous Mood As He Becomes A Father Of A Bouncing Baby Girl / Naira Marley Shuts Down Lagos With Crazy Hits At Marlian Fest 2019 | Tesumole / “shatta Wale’s D**k Is Good’- Snapchat Queen Confesses (SEE SCREENSHOT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.