Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nigeria Is My Home, I Deserve To Win Ccbnaija, Says South African Artist, Naledi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Is My Home, I Deserve To Win Ccbnaija, Says South African Artist, Naledi (721 Views)

Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) / WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening / Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is My Home, I Deserve To Win Ccbnaija, Says South African Artist, Naledi by tesimoor(f): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
*Ninolowo spies on others as lovebirds Ruggedman and Rosie tango on Site

South African artist, actress and producer Naledi Boltina, while soliciting for votes to keep her till the final of the CCBNaija Reality Show, says she deserves to win a home in Nigeria because, “I love Nigeria, I’ve travelled a very long distance and I’ve enjoyed a lot of things in this country; I want to be part of this society. This is my home right now. In order for me to secure that and to make that dream possible, I need to win a house in Nigeria.”

Naledi spoke in Nigerian Pidgin English to affirm her love for the country as she appealed for massive votes to enable her win the 5-Bedroom Duplex in Lekki worth N120 million, all-expense paid trip to Dubai, and more in the ongoing Celebrity Come Build Naija Reality Show.

Each day on the site is intriguing and fun-filled despite the rigorous stress that comes with construction work, which most of the celebrities are not finding funny. Ninolowo Bolanle of Team A today spied on Team B to see the progress they are making on their task: suspended ceiling scredding and tiling of the bathrooms. Funky Mallam and Ruggedman caught him and chased him away, causing a fun atmosphere which relaxed the tension of today’s task.

Ruggedman and Rosie were all love up today after settling their differences as a result of yesterday’s argument. Rosie was seen sitting on Ruggedman’s lap during their break session.

Equally of note is the concept of one lucky fan with the highest vote standing a chance of winning a 3-Bedroom Bungalow built by the celebrities. As a fan, the more votes you cast for your favourite celebrities the better your chance of winning the prize.

HOW TO VOTE:
*bankcode*000*contestant code (number of votes) for example, (if you are using GTB and sending 10 votes) *737*000*54900010#

Naledi Botina Code: 5491000; Teddy A Code: 5491001; Mercy Aigbe Code: 549002; Anto Lecky Code: 5491002; Rosie Code: 5491003; Funky Mallam Code: 5491004; Josh 2 funny Code: 5491005; Akuapem poloo Code: 5491006; Nkechi Blessing Code: 5491007; Lizzy Jay Code: 5491008; Ruggedman Code: 5491009; Ninalowo Bolanle Code: 5491010.

To vote for your favourite celebrity in Nigeria, visit: www.ccbnaija.com/vote

Click on the vote icon beneath your preferred celebrity's name, fill the form, submit, choose your preferred payment method, and complete the steps.

For voters outside Nigeria, visit www.ccbnaija.com/vote

Click on the international vote button at the top of the page, click on the vote icon beneath your preferred celebrity's name; fill the form, submit, choose your preferred payment method and complete the steps.

Re: Nigeria Is My Home, I Deserve To Win Ccbnaija, Says South African Artist, Naledi by theFilmtric: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
undecided
Re: Nigeria Is My Home, I Deserve To Win Ccbnaija, Says South African Artist, Naledi by dlaw70(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
I don't endorse xenophobiass.

We make any design of chairs ,contact us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is My Home, I Deserve To Win Ccbnaija, Says South African Artist, Naledi by Burruchaga71(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
dlaw70:
I don't endorse xenophobiass.

We make any design of chairs ,contact us
. This your chair really makes sense walahi....

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Lookalike / Actress Lilian Afegbai Shows Off Her Tattoo In New Photos / Anita Okoye Demands N7.8 Million Monthly From Psquare’s Paul Okoye After Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.