Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch (39648 Views)

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Buhari's Kinsmen Laud Gov. Bello's Loyalty, Urge Him To Run 2023 / Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Okegbemi555(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2019
We are really tired of all this nonsense

Over and more than 100acres of land with limestone is for sale in ilaro ogun state.

Limestone has two origins: (1) biogenic precipitation from seawater (2) mechanical transport and deposition of preexisting limestones, forming clastic deposits. Travertine, tufa, caliche, chalk, sparite, and micrite are all varieties of limestone.

USES OF LIMESTONE
***It is applications in the manufacture of glass and in agriculture.
***also serve as a building stone; they are widely used for flooring, exterior and interior facings, and monuments.
***Dimension Stone, Roofing Granules, Portland Cement, Animal Feed Filler and so on.

DOCUMENT.... C of O and all necessary documents also available with approval

WhatsApp.... 08096104169/https:///2348096104969

Call..... 08163718845 or 08096104169

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by gurunlocker: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2019
So they'vw turned Aso rock into family house and deal with family affairs?

Wonderful country!!! grin
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by babyfaceafrica: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2019
Arewaontop:
It seems there is communication gap between husband and wife.!!!

there is no communication

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Enemyofpeace: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2019
imiski:
In as much as I love her outspoken and fearlessness, I do not fancy her bringing it to public space, thats not a quality of a good home maker and immature. Other first families including Johnathan's must have had serious issues (mama Peace had a controlling attitude) but they managed to keep it away from public space, so what we saw was a united family (even though their may be internal problems) and that mature.
i was even tolded by one of my friends that works in the villa that mama peace used to slap and abuse Jonathan openly during their time
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2019
Ronaldo news join self.. Copy and paste
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by OLUENTA1: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2019
imiski:
In as much as I love her outspoken and fearlessness, I do not fancy her bringing it to public space, thats not a quality of a good home maker and immature. Other first families including Johnathan's must have had serious issues (mama Peace had a controlling attitude) but they managed to keep it away from public space, so what we saw was a united family (even though their may be internal problems) and that mature.

[color=#000000][/color] They occupy a public place and their matter is going to be public. Imagine if the way Major General Buhari (retd) has been ruling with incompetencies and everybody around him give him thumbs up. As far as I know she is the only source of information to us from the inner circus and she provides a contradictory views always. This is the balance we need but in a funny manner because her husband is involve and he is the president
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by propynich123: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Simplyleo: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Lol.

The ever directionless Ipob miscreants always going back and forth.

One day, they are for Aisha, another day, especially when she is by the side of her husband, they tongue lash her.

The same people that will be all over the social media explaining how Aisha has the interest of the masses at heart will yet on another day tell us how she used taxpayers money to buy bathroom slippers worth $20billion cheesy

Very difficult task.

Btw, I don't know why mods are not allowing me to read my mentions before deleting them. Or is someone "tormenting" me? grin
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by CasNova: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2019
This is getting messier. Must they wash dirty linens in public?
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by EagleNest(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2019
Trust none! They're all after themselves while the masses bleeds from abject poverty and lack of basic infrastructure.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by lexy2014: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2019
uzohrome:
First Lady is not stupid , and won’t just keep talking to her husband whom does not take any advice from anybody. This is all about Nigerians. Aisha need exercise her powers too. Let cabals try her she might just open up on the death of her husband, they are playing with caution if not they for don silence her since but they knew she can always talk without fear or favour. Her excellency ride on. We got your back.

Which powers does she have? Who gave her d powers? Who told u that she is fighting for Nigerians? Don't get carried away. D woman is hustling for herself
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Angelstudios: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2019
Nigeria is controlled by some individuals not Buhari, Aisha knows her husband is no more functioning so the quest to form her own cabal in Aso rock. Buhari is old and tired or what else do you want to know. Buhari not capable they successfully shielded him during his first term but now.....Oja ti burst

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by CasNova: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2019
This is getting messier. Must they wash dirty linens in public?
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2019
Kinsmen of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), have faulted his wife, Aisha, over her Wednesday’s statement, which attacked the Senior Special Assistant to the President, Garba Shehu.
Kai!! Punch don throw this punch again!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Kdon2: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/buharis-kinsmen-attack-aisha-over-villa-crisis/

When they made puboic show of removing the office of the lady they didnt talk o, when they recorded the first lady on video and shared it publicly they didnt say its a family affair then. Bunch of low lives!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by MillerJnr(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2019
But why is punch still addressing him as "the president " , this stuff by punch isn't complete to me.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by ProT: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Remember when Adams Oshiomhole told that poor woman to "GO AND DIE!"?

Ya, exciting times.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Correcto: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2019
I feel something is wrong that the President's wife is not happy about.
imiski:
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by chukwuibuipob: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2019
sad ASSOCIATION OF CONFUSED DAURA sad fifu.Spits on dem
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Pat4lovee: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2019
I believe the president has not given a listening ear to Ahisa that is why she busted out her cry. The house is been governed by rodents that make decisions for the country. God help us all
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2019
“Even if he (President) is busy to attend to her complaints now because of his tight schedule, she will always get time to discuss the issue with the President. There are several ways of making one’s grievances known not by making such public, which will only aggravate matters. This is a strictly private matter and should be settled privately.”......

Hmmmmm...

Does GMB... listen to his wife??... Let me not generalize...

The kinsmans and all of them ... need upgrade..

Nation matter and family matter... what a General...!!
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by mukthar2000(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Who care, Aisha don't mind them all jareee, if possible for u join all the so call kinsmen in Daura too to blast them.

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Theboss100(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Racoon:

The only person constitutionally empowered to operate there is the president cum family and anything that happens in Aso Rock is not a private issue as it's a public property hence affect the direction of governance.

Any wonder Nigeria has been tottering from one ill of misgovernance to another? A Maj.Gen.that can't take charge of his intra-family squibble cant effective lead a multi-complex entity like Nigeria.
Buhari has been in govt but not in power.

Meanwhile, the endless altercations between Aisha Buhari & the Dauras simply shows how her husband does not listen to her or value his family
Family first before others.Mamman Daura have no constitutional business in Aso Rock save social visits.
But Mamman Daura is the one masquarading as the president naa. The daughter is one of the minister. Infact all the daura family are occupying sensitive positions in govt. They dnt like Aisha cus she's not from Katsina simple. The dauras will pay darely for this.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by EdiskyHarry: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2019
this buhari and Aisha of a thing ain't funny anymore, it's an open display of shame.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Jiokejohn: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2019
IPOB is behind the commotion in ASO villa.
I have every evidence to prove it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by meccuno: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2019
This is what the sophisticated mo.rons brought to us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by 12345baba(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2019
What does Rinaldo market value has to do with this?
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Teespice(f): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2019
NA THEM!!!!!
Bunch of illiterates.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Jamesline007(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2019
Did anyone read 'Ronaldo bla bla bla" wacked blogging .
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by orisa37: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2019
SHE GRANTS THEM PERMISSION TO SQUAT AT THE VILLA IN THE FIRST PLACE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) / Confirmation Of Rotimi Amaechi And Other Ministerial Nominees / Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.