Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch (39663 Views)

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Buhari's Kinsmen Laud Gov. Bello's Loyalty, Urge Him To Run 2023 / Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by harakiri(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
DSS desecrating court rooms, SARS harassing/robbing/abducting/killing innocents,hardship increasing by the day, etc

Go figure. I don't support any party and I have never voted in my life but I do remember the dollar rate against the naira coming down drastically when osibanjo temporarily took the reins of power..that was it became glaring that Nigeria's hardship is man made.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Isaa17: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Totally agreed that is a family affair,but Garba is not loyal to the president she said. Since the cabal are the family of the family and feel they can run his family for him,she need to cm out and speak for the rational human being to knw wat is goin on. Do u blame her for dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements / Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) / Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.