Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch (39667 Views)

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Buhari's Kinsmen Laud Gov. Bello's Loyalty, Urge Him To Run 2023 / Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising President To Reinstate Sacked DSS Boss — Junaid Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Toscarel: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2019
Bunch of Clowns

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by RamseyBolton: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2019
One thing I am sure of is Buhari and Aisha are not having sex.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by yahoosurepass(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2019
LOGOBELT:
This one dom turn family war ooo

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty? We can Repair. Let's Refill your Printer Toner cartridge for you at Cheap cost. 4g Spectranet MiFi available for sale at #7,000. HP wireless 2630 4-in-1 Printer available for sale at #8,000. Check my Signature for Contact Details.

fraudster!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by semyman: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2019
There are other important news to our existence than this Buhari and Buhari's wife day in day out.
There are developmental and communal matters that concern us more than this please

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2019
lipsrsealed
I have a feeling that this whole Aso rock drama is an elaborate plot, and all part of a bigger grand scheme.
And Nnamdi kanu is behind it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Danobb: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2019
[So attacking her was not equivalent to attacking Buhari as well? Bloody Unams, 4 years will soon be overquote author=Islie post=84864672]

https://punchng.com/buharis-kinsmen-attack-aisha-over-villa-crisis/

[/quote]
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by LOGOBELT: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2019
yahoosurepass:

fraudster!!!!!!!
Really? I need your prove, if not... Shut the f**k up
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by prinsam30: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2019
there shall be Confusion in the Camp of my Enemies.... Thus Says the Lord of Host
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by solmusdesigns: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2019
he clearly stated where is wife belongs.. kitchen parlour and other rooms
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by eagleeye2: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2019
So we have a Daura Association?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by baby124: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Village people reacting to hate speech grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by mechanics(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2019
They are making no point, to me that's not a family affair, she might have tried discussing the issue with her husband but maybe he didn't really have time to hear from her, so that's why she now had to open up, since Garba Shehu is being paid from the tax payers money, then anything about him should not be a family affair.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Marvieduke(f): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2019
Shameless aboki people that have no regards for a nice woman like Aisha
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Advocate500: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2019
Presidency and Nigerian common wealth has become a family affair under general Muhammed Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Topmaike007(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2019
There cup of tea, na family issue, make person no put mouth
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by GGirll: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2019
This woman should stop disturbing us we don't n will never care until she says the real truth about her husband rubbish!!!
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by rainmoredays: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2019
Which one is Rinaldo valve drop in Serie A
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Kingrefreshed: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/buharis-kinsmen-attack-aisha-over-villa-crisis/

She knows the man there is not her husband. You think if it's really the real buhari Aisha will open her mouth to be talking all this things she's talking?

Ogbeni The real person don kpai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by eagleeye2: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Maybe, Bubu thing no dey stand again.... and Aisha fit dey near menopause.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Florblu(f): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2019
imiski:
In as much as I love her outspoken and fearlessness, I do not fancy her bringing it to public space, thats not a quality of a good home maker and immature. Other first families including Johnathan's must have had serious issues (mama Peace had a controlling attitude) but they managed to keep it away from public space, so what we saw was a united family (even though their may be internal problems) and that mature.

It is more profitable to be a Nation/changemaker than an homemaker.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by kellidoo(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2019
..family matter that is affecting The whole Nigeria....so Nigeria is now their family Business
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Arewaontop: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2019
It seems there is communication gap between husband and wife.!!!
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Aphrygian(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2019
imiski:
In as much as I love her outspoken and fearlessness, I do not fancy her bringing it to public space, thats not a quality of a good home maker and immature. Other first families including Johnathan's must have had serious issues (mama Peace had a controlling attitude) but they managed to keep it away from public space, so what we saw was a united family (even though their may be internal problems) and that mature.
but Jonathan's uncle was not the chief of staff to the president. As much as Jonathan's cabinet was composed of thieves his family members where not in big juicy positions like the ones we have in our president's cabinet now
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by TGM2015: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2019
imiski:
From her last public statement, her problem is clearly stated, she was not allow to accumulate sufficient power and authority over political decisions of the nation and administrative decisions of the Villa like her those before her. Duara and other spokemen never want her run the Office of First Lady in line with her husband stand but she is strongly against this move. Check her statement below.

"Garba Shehu who claimed that the government will not allow office of the First Lady to run.... He didn't realize the fact that First Lady's office is a tradition which has become an institution."

Until her last outburst, I have been a sort of liking her statement though with some sort of reservations. But her last statement is totally wrong and shows that her struggle for power is clouding her judgment of her husband's aides. She forget that she has only 3 years more to spend in the Villa as a wife of the President and has decades of years to spend with her husband family.

Buhari just score another point here as he stay true to his word that there will be nothing like Office of the First Lady and that his wife should be referred to the as Wife of the President.

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by emmasege: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2019
aolawale025:
Aisha knows her problem. But she's yet to confront it
It shall be well with you and your household.

I wonder why some people praise the woman for her revelations and outcries. Maybe she does that to win the public sympathy since she and her 'husband' are not on the same page.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by Enemyofpeace: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2019
Dem go soon look for one small girl for Buhari to marry and na there Aisha go join hands with us to fight this government and na so the whole thing go scatter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by babyfaceafrica: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2019
RamseyBolton:

at 77(football age),you still want gen buhari to have sex,do you want to kill him

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by emmasege: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Buhari is old enough to forego sex but definitely not Aisha who is still in her late 40s. Madam must be getting adequate service from somewhere else.
Re: Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch by israelmao(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2019
The day we all stand for the truth our freedom will come faster than we think.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements / INEC Serves Dino Melaye Recall Notice At The Senate (Photos) / Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.