Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,668 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Among Nigerian Artistes, Asa Fits To Win A Grammy Award - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Among Nigerian Artistes, Asa Fits To Win A Grammy Award (1109 Views)

Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD / Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy Award For The Third Time / Do You Think Any Nigeria Musician Can Win a Grammy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among Nigerian Artistes, Asa Fits To Win A Grammy Award by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2010
Asa is the most qualified naija artisstes that can get that long awaited grammy. be my man is a hit song and that might just be it. well the video should have been better with alot of activity but its first class all the way. do you agree? who do you think is better?
Re: Among Nigerian Artistes, Asa Fits To Win A Grammy Award by lockup: 1:09am On Nov 27, 2010
i luv ASA n wuld tip her to win,bt if nt another shuld.
Re: Among Nigerian Artistes, Asa Fits To Win A Grammy Award by Brisingr(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2010
A nigerian can neva win d grammy tuface should've won wit african queen but those racist didn't give him.i don't tinx any nigerian will win d grammy in a long tym
Re: Among Nigerian Artistes, Asa Fits To Win A Grammy Award by eleshin(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2010
asa,2face,nneka nd femi kuti stand a very gud chance.if der shd b a grammy winner frm 9ja it wud b 1 of d a4mentiond.
Re: Among Nigerian Artistes, Asa Fits To Win A Grammy Award by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2010
eleshin:

asa,2face,nneka nd femi kuti stand a very gud chance.if der shd b a grammy winner frm 9ja it wud b 1 of d a4mentiond.

Femi kuti's time is past. nneka has no weight compared to asa. 2 face doesnt have the quality of music to win the grammy, neither his videos
Re: Among Nigerian Artistes, Asa Fits To Win A Grammy Award by eleshin(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2010
femi kuti was nominated just last year 4 grammy so his time is yet to pass,nneka won MOBO amidst stiff competitin frm oda strng nominees.2face low quality music won him WMA,MTV(EMA) nd MOBO,asa is yet to win any of d abov or anytin bigger.i'm nt sayin asa cannot win grammy bt i'm against ur playin down d possibiliti of odas winnin it.
Re: Among Nigerian Artistes, Asa Fits To Win A Grammy Award by Abagworo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2010
Funny how someone tried to downplay Femi Kuti.He remains the only original musician amongst those mentioned.It is between Femi Kuti and Sunny Ade.2face is the best among new age musicians.

That Asa's "Be My Man" is whack and the worst from her.You should have mentioned "Bibanke", "Bamidele" and "Bimpe" or what I call Asa's 3Bs.
Re: Among Nigerian Artistes, Asa Fits To Win A Grammy Award by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2010
Abagworo:

That Asa's "Be My Man" is whack and the worst from her.You should have mentioned "Bibanke", "Bamidele" and "Bimpe" or what I call Asa's 3Bs.

oh because she changed the music style, thats why you say its wack? you are the only person on planet earth to say this.

(1) (Reply)

2face,9nice,so Wonderful Nigeria Music! / Kcee (formerly Of Kcpresh) Drops Video Of His Debut Single, Okpekete / MF Media Entertainment Unleashes New Edge In Nigeria Entertainment Services...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.