Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,513 members, 7,861,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Got A Problem With The Southerners! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got A Problem With The Southerners! (667 Views)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Problem With The Southerners! by hakanai(m): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2010
Lets start fresh in this generation and the next its not late!!!! cheesy

[size=8pt]I am a Northerner from the North east and would want to say for me.I hope alot of you will join to change the atitude of hate against fellow blacks,Africans,west Africans,Nigerians,Northerners/southerners.
[/size] grin

I will like to live in peace and greater understanding with the Nigerian-
Easterners
westerners
Midwesterners
Niger deltans
diaspora brothers and sisters.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

All others not mention

I want to repent my outburst and change a new leaf.Lets dialogue and stop the hating
grin
Re: I Got A Problem With The Southerners! by lockup: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2010
this political thing,am fucking tired.i pray god bring the best choice 4 dis country
Re: I Got A Problem With The Southerners! by Blazay(m): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2010
Yes.
Southerners have a major problem and it is cowardice.
Please address it.

It is better to be respected than loved. Hate is ok if it yields the right results. Your fake WAZOBIA unions have not worked in Nigeria or for Nigerians.

I will like to live in peace and greater understanding with the Nigerian-
Easterners
westerners
Midwesterners
Niger deltans
diaspora brothers and sisters.

Then get off the internet and contest the elections to bring about a change. Instead of grinning like an over-fed Sallah ram or Xmas goat.
Re: I Got A Problem With The Southerners! by hakanai(m): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2010
Blazay:

Yes.
Southerners have a major problem and it is cowardice.
Please address it.

It is better to be respected than loved. Hate is ok if it yields the right results. Your fake WAZOBIA unions have not worked in Nigeria or for Nigerians.

It has not worked because we all have never tried it sincerely. wink
I think hating is bad as it never yields anything good.except for a steady degradation of a person. :oNow try the opposite of hate.Atleast for a change. undecided
Re: I Got A Problem With The Southerners! by hakanai(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2010
lockup:

this political thing,am bleeping tired.i pray god bring the best choice 4 dis country

you can say that again.i can't wait for it to pass. cool
Re: I Got A Problem With The Southerners! by Blazay(m): 12:14am On Nov 27, 2010
Keep waiting for it to pass.
Others should die for you, so you can sit on NL, posting your rubbish while eating your home-made kuli kuli.
I hope you don't have to wait for ever.
Your messiah is on the way.
No need to pray.
Re: I Got A Problem With The Southerners! by hakanai(m): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2010
I will insha Allah!!! grin
Didn't ask anyone to die for me oga me!more over i ask for understanding.Naturally if threaten defense creeps in!If we all are under attack probably you and i will be in the trenches fighting.I hope it never comes to that as everybody is capable. shocked
The Only constant thing is change.we've hard peace,war,peace and now peace shall come again.Insha Allah.

Blazay:

Keep waiting for it to pass.
Others should die for you, so you can sit on NL, posting your rubbish while eating your home-made kuli kuli.
I hope you don't have to wait for ever.
Your messiah is on the way.
No need to pray.
the breaking point.
Re: I Got A Problem With The Southerners! by Beaf: 12:42am On Nov 27, 2010
haka_nai

I am really impressed with your effort. But words alone are not enough, there has to be a concrete and apolitical vehicle that people can key into. I hope you have considered the full scope of the issues involved.
Aside from a select few, the older generation is locked into its ways and not ready for a new country based on regional equity, generousity and love.

I too am a bit tired of the sort of ugly Nigerian atmosphere that makes me, as a Niger Deltan, want to give a big black eye to core Northerners.

So whats the bigger plan? Its got to involve some sort of umbrella association and smaller sub-associations. A thread on NL is a start, but not even near enough.

In the meantime, forget about the directionless dialogue you are having with Blazay (that would be the first sign of steadfastness).
Re: I Got A Problem With The Southerners! by hakanai(m): 1:05am On Nov 27, 2010
Beaf:

haka_nai

I am really impressed with your effort. But words alone are not enough, there has to be a concrete and apolitical vehicle that people can key into. I hope you have considered the full scope of the issues involved.
Aside from a select few, the older generation is locked into its ways and not ready for a new country based on regional equity, generousity and love.

I too am a bit tired of the sort of ugly Nigerian atmosphere that makes me, as a Niger Deltan, want to give a big black eye to core Northerners.

So whats the bigger plan? Its got to involve some sort of umbrella association and smaller sub-associations. A thread on NL is a start, but not even near enough.

In the meantime, forget about the directionless dialogue you are having with Blazay (that would be the first sign of steadfastness).

I can assure you out there in the north there are people who would want a stronger bond with others in the country.The tone and rhetoric must reduce to allow such views of trust project beyond the call for fighting and struggling for only regional dominance(mostly by relevance seekers aka elites & politicians).A portion of the country can not be ruled by the other without its consent.so i believe for a peaceful Nigeria we all have a duty for the sake of the larger population and the generations ahead to give peace a chance. sad
I believe a starting point has being and it is you and I.A step by the various youth(AYC,AYF,IYC etc under the youth summit) platforms for the different regions,is gaining momentum and will foster better understanding.They need encouragement.lets snatch the control of this country form the old goons who amongst the older generation find it hard to realize Nigeria's potential.It is gradual but certainly it will come and change is inevitable.We can never continue this way.
My brother you can start by counting me as your first brother from the north.that will respect your views like any other for the right to what is yours and for the progress of Nigeria as a whole.this is my own word and promise i hope others do same and lets see how this will grow and shatter the nonsense walls that set us apart. shocked
I am very committed to this. cheesy

@Blazay
you will change someday when you look around and find the multitude on the Nigeria side and living in harmony with each other. shocked
Re: I Got A Problem With The Southerners! by Pharoh: 4:25am On Nov 27, 2010
We just need two things for a start, education and exposure. With that everyone will start thinking for himself and taking decision independently. When the imam shouts death to southerners and Christians, the educated people like you i believe will not join them. The NYSC scheme was put out forth in place to foster this unity and teamwork but i must say i don't really think it has fulfilled those goals.

If we must stay together in peace and love, we have to revisit our past again, settle it and chart a way forward. One of our greatest problems has been the language barrier between the different tribes, i look forward to unity but if there is not we should go our separate ways. If truth must be told, i would prefer a breakup more than a unity because the present situation is scary and very negative.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Civilians / Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers, Says Gowon / Nigeria Loses N.7bn, As Chevron Shuts Down Stations •jtf Arrests Togo’s Son, Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.