Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As (2733 Views)

Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 / Davido Performs Alongside 50Cent At Madison Square Graden / Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by Luckyziakegha: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2019
The Artist who took to his Instagram to accuse Oprah Winfrey of only targeting Black men and always giving blind eye to white men..

50Cent who shared a photo of Oprah Winfrey with her one-time good friend Russel Simmons,who has been accused of sexual assaults.

Account to him: Oprah and her best friend Gale King usually creates documentaries about black men Accused of sexual assaults and these documentaries arevm usually the " serious death blow" that makes them guilty other wise proven innocent .

According to 50Cent, they do not do this to white men who have been accused of sexual assault.

He wrote: I don't really understand why Oprah Winfrey is always going after black men. No Harvey Weinstein, No Epstein, just Micheal Jackson and Russel Simmons this shit is just too sad.

Gale who hit R Kelly with the death short blow documentary. Every time I hear about Micheal Jackson I don't know if I should dance or think of the little boys butts.

These documentaries are publicly convicting their targets so bad, it makes them guilty till proven innocent.

In another post, he shared a picture of powerful black men and powerful white who have also been accused of sexual assault and have been known to be affiliated with Oprah Winfrey. 50cent pointed out that the Black men were sent to jail while the white men are still free..

He Said: You think Oprah don't notice all this shit and how this shit is playing out.?

https://www.vivsco.com/2019/12/50cent-accuses-oprah-winfrey-of-going.html

Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by obiekunie2: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2019
she hates you nigggurs for rejecting her ancient pus**y!

you know how it is with frustrated women! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by Abfinest007(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2019
I laugh
Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2019
50 try and suck sense into those jugz
Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by FatherBona: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
NaijaDonCast:
50 try and suck sense into those jugz
[/s]
Can you say this to your mother?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by imiski(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Typical of blacks; everything the white man does is perfect.

1 Like

Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Okay.
Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by NaijaHeadlines: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hmm..
Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by Allen102: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just like that khiaa lady. undecided

1 Like

Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by kushercain: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
J.cole said it in 2016's knock tha hustle with cozz

"And to the fat lady singing, niggas hate Operas
And Oprah hate niggas
Make no mistake that we know the stakes, still hope to make over 8 figures,
Slim chances but niggas bet against the odds
Who am I to criticize
How you play your cards
because I've been getting slept on for way too long"

J.cole ma nigga got me carried away...op what where we talking about before

3 Likes

Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by EbukaHades10(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Who be Opara abi Oprah?

Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by khiaa(f): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Allen102:
Just like that khiaa lady. undecided

Wrong, I only go after COONS like Oprah.

1 Like

Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by Bigcowhorn: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
khiaa:

Wrong, I only go after COONS.

With all guns blazing like they stole your heart without your permission. You must be high on water.

1 Like

Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by khiaa(f): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

With all guns blazing like they stole your heart without your permission. You must be high on water.

I go after them because they are an embarrassment and a disgrace to all black people world wide. They make black people look pathetic with their inferiority complex and worship of whites, unfortunately NL has a whole lot of COONS.

3 Likes

Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by Allen102: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
khiaa:

Wrong, I only go after COONS like Oprah.
Ok. ❣
Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by khiaa(f): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Allen102:
Wrong. You only go after black men. undecided

That just goes to show that you don't follow my posts because I go after NL female COONS as well.

1 Like

Re: 50cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey Of Going After Only Black Men, Accused Of Sexual As by Allen102: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
khiaa:

That just goes to show that you don't follow my posts because I go after female COONS as well.
Alright.smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hilda Displays Guinness World Certificate On Twitter, Gets One Year Free Flight / Actress Ini Edo Shares Photo With Her Daughter As She Celebrates Father's Day / Sam Loco Efe Died In His Hotel Room, Doctor Confirms [details Of The Veteran Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.