Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

NBS- Nigerians Became Poorer Than Ever Before In The Last 12 Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBS- Nigerians Became Poorer Than Ever Before In The Last 12 Months (1386 Views)

Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor / Low-Key Celebration Of “Nigeria At 60” To Last 12 Months / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBS- Nigerians Became Poorer Than Ever Before In The Last 12 Months by jude79(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Buhari can never be a solution to anything , the man was born to make things worse ..well somehow under Buhari my quality of food has increased greatly , I now drink good mineral water imported form many different countries , eat grilled salmon daily , eat only super grains imported from everywhere ... I remain adamant that we who didn't vote Buhari will never be the victims of his incompetence #first5milliindollars loading

Somehow your right, come to think of it. My life has improved significantly, infact all the individuals I know who voted against buhari are living well and for those I know that voted for that general, their situation is opposite.
Could it be coincidence or law of karma.
Re: NBS- Nigerians Became Poorer Than Ever Before In The Last 12 Months by izombie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
edoairways:

It doesn't work that way
bro just look around you. No better source than that.
Re: NBS- Nigerians Became Poorer Than Ever Before In The Last 12 Months by SarkinYarki: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
jude79:

Somehow your right, come to think of it. My life has improved significantly, infact all the individuals I know who voted against buhari are living well and for those I know that voted for that general, their situation is opposite.
Could it be coincidence or law of karma.

Bro it's not coincidence but God at work
Re: NBS- Nigerians Became Poorer Than Ever Before In The Last 12 Months by Nathalie7(f): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Amen

Re: NBS- Nigerians Became Poorer Than Ever Before In The Last 12 Months by jude79(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Bro it's not coincidence but God at work

That, my brother can only be the answer, God has a way of making people reap what they sow.
"We are only but pencil in the hands of the creator" wale adenuga.

1 Like

Re: NBS- Nigerians Became Poorer Than Ever Before In The Last 12 Months by edoairways: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
izombie:
bro just look around you. No better source than that.
The study was a research done by NBS hence it can be accepted or refuted. To accept this result wholeheartedly, the method of research used should be disclosed. The source of data, the years covered, etc
Re: NBS- Nigerians Became Poorer Than Ever Before In The Last 12 Months by LabDNA: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Seargent Buhari's plan all along. He hates corruption, loves and embraces the poor but gave out his daughter one of the richest oil billionaire in the north where there is no exploration for a single drop of oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBS- Nigerians Became Poorer Than Ever Before In The Last 12 Months by sapele914(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
IGBOSON1:
You’re talking ‘change’ poverty!

Una never see anything! Just wait till ‘next level’ poverty kicks off in earnest....these will be years of prosperity and abundance in comparison! shocked

Ndi ara Nigerians! Una must get sense by force!
What is the name of the Governor of your State you voted for, I can't remember President Buhari visiting Abia State?
Maybe it was Buhari that stole Abia state's money with Orji Kalu?
Re: NBS- Nigerians Became Poorer Than Ever Before In The Last 12 Months by sapele914(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
LabDNA:
Seargent Buhari's plan all along. He hates corruption, loves and embraces the poor but gave out his daughter one of the richest oil billionaire in the north where there is no exploration for a single drop of oil.
Two words for you " Senseless taoG".
Re: NBS- Nigerians Became Poorer Than Ever Before In The Last 12 Months by sapele914(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
edoairways:

The study was a research done by NBS hence it can be accepted or refuted. To accept this result wholeheartedly, the method of research used should be disclosed. The source of data, the years covered, etc
Looks like a report from Atiku's Dubai squad, another server saga?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hate Him Or Love Him Nnamdi Kanu Is Prophet / Abacha’s CSO, Al-mustapha Exposes How Ex-head Of State, Abdulsalami Stole Monies / I Forsee The APC Winning Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.