Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu (69170 Views)

Toyota Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana / Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia / Cosmas Maduka Coscharis Regrets Investing N1.7billion On Vehicle Assembly Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Omoodua007: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

don't mind them, this is how dumb they are

But your the smart one

Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by CSTR2: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:

When you have an indigenous firm that is as large as globacom , oando I will take you serious till then you remain jokers

Our indigenous businesses attract FDI
Is it banking is it media is it manufacturing

Lagos is even to high
Ordinary Ogun state
With Yoruba manufacturing hubs as propelled it to prosperity lol

List 20 indigenous Industries owned by Yoruba and this clown is writing nonsense.

When Yoruba start to build industry?
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Kyllahmc(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
Just here to read the chest beating. cheesy

Things like "even dangote cannot do without us" and other similar stuff like that. grin
Waaa here onye mgbu!
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by abeggnow: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
ghettokid1:
If only state governors & tyrant-buhari will quit tribalism and patronise igbo products, by this time 2030 nigeria will be surely the giant of africa.
Anyway Local man salutes a good man's action.
which one is Igbo products, u are call calling someone a tyrant and yet sounding tribalistic it shows u have to moral ground .

1 Like

Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by hardrock66: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
[odequote author=BeLookingIDIOT post=84870742]We are NOT Nigerians,we are Biafrans.We shouldn't be selling any of our great technologies to the shithole until Biafra is acheived.Now they need our trucks.Nonsense![/quote]
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by LZAA: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
GMbuharii:

Sweating in the pants just Conceal the pains lolsssssss. Lzaa immhotep

grin grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Omoodua007: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
CSTR2:

List 20 indigenous Industries owned by Yoruba and this clown is writing nonsense.

When Yoruba start to build industry?

Like I said when you mention one Igbo firm that can match the two I will take you seriously

The largest exporters of manufacturing items in Nigeria remains Yoruba people
You can see Ola Ola and Ayoola foods abroad
When you have a company that meets that will take you seriously

Yorubas focus on industry building you can see our dominance in education we build the most universities

The Igbo man does not hace the capacity to build industry
Buying cheap and selling higher isn’t industrious lol that’s retailing
Can’t you see how diamond bank collapsed under your leadership
Ifeanyi ubah too lack of business sustainability

That’s why your region attracts 0 investments from foreigners
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by abeggnow: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
We are NOT Nigerians,we are Biafrans.We shouldn't be selling any of our great technologies to the shithole until Biafra is acheived.Now they need our trucks.Nonsense!
lol u need help and yet u are on a Nigerian website talk trash
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Ofemmanu1: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Staro:
Dangote co-owns ANAMMCO.

Nothing extraordinary here.

The man has been heavily patronising the company for a while
No mind the lazy ass blogger..

Dangote co owned Annamco and Sinotruk.
Dangote has more than 5000 Shacman trucks (Annamco) and 20,000 Howo trucks from (Sinotruk) for his cement factories.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by CSTR2: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:

Like I said when you mention one Igbo firm that can match the two I will take you seriously

The largest exporters of manufacturing items in Nigeria remains Yoruba people
You can see Ola Ola and Ayoola foods abroad
When you have a company that meets that will take you seriously

Yorubas focus on industry building you can see our dominance in education we build the most universities

The Igbo man does not hace the capacity to build industry
Buying cheap and selling higher isn’t industrious lol that’s retailing
Can’t you see how diamond bank collapsed under your leadership
Ifeanyi ubah too lack of business sustainability

That’s why your region attracts 0 investments from foreigners
You are not serious yet.
We know aba made, Nnewi made, igbo made.
Where is Yoruba made?

If you can't answer it, don't quote me again.
Foreign investments can pack up at the twinkle of an eye.
Once they leverage on the Lagos population, milk them enough, they would vamoose.

Anamco is an igbo made. It is not going anywhere.
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by jahsharon: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
ghettokid1:
If only state governors & tyrant-buhari will quit tribalism and patronise igbo products, by this time 2030 nigeria will be surely the giant of africa.

If youn are not mentally imbalance then you will remember that several organs of the FG has been patronising ANAMBCO and INNOSON Motors in Major General Muhammadu Buhari's regime more than all other regimes that we have had.
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Omoodua007: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
CSTR2:

You are not serious yet.
We know aba made, Nnewi made, igbo made.
Where is Yoruba made?

If you can't answer it, don't quote me again.
Foreign investments can pack up at the twinkle of an eye.
Once they leverage on the Lagos population, milk them enough, they would vamoose.

Anamco is an igbo made. It is not going anywhere.

Idk what Igbo made is
I don’t buy an Igbo made Item
Maybe you can educate us on what they are
Till the. It’s just hot air hot air hot air hot air
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by abeggnow: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
ghettokid1:
also Anammco is not Igbo owned or owned by any tribe. It is owned by the federal government of Nigeria . Registered in 1977
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by therajah: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dangote pls train ur drivers well so these trucks will not become Unleashed 800 assassins...
dangote trucks and peace mass transit buses... if u see them, run for dear life!!
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Deepfeel(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:

But your the smart one

you Yoruba's do more than that, it's in the culture of Yoruba people to lay on their Belle's and kiss the feets of any man older than them , how smart are you?
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Augustine14: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
chriskosherbal:
This indeed is a welcome development patronizing made in Nigerian goods is the best way to go ..cuddles Dangote, I can't stop loving this man.

Below we have local made Nigerian herbal products to treat/correct ED/PE as boost sexual performance

enlighten me on whatsapp with this number 08138157359
the erectile dysfunction drugs here
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by abeggnow: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
We are NOT Nigerians,we are Biafrans.We shouldn't be selling any of our great technologies to the shithole until Biafra is acheived.Now they need our trucks.Nonsense!
Anammco is owned by the government and registered by it. Not Igbo or BIafra owned
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by semyman: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
ghettokid1:
Buhari matter keel you there
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by CSTR2: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
The guy is telling me about adenuga and glo.

I can as well pick the oil industry and brag about how igbo servicing companies dominates the upper,mid and downstream sectors.
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Omoodua007: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

you Yoruba's do more than that, it's in the culture of Yoruba people to lay on their Belle's and kiss the feets of any man older than them , how smart are you?

Show me where a Yoruba man is drinking mud for its leader and I will take you serious or where a Yoruba man has told Yorubas to seat at home then I will take you serious
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by CSTR2: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:

Idk what Igbo made is
I don’t buy an Igbo made Item
Maybe you can educate us on what they are
Till the. It’s just hot air hot air hot air hot air
grin
hahahaha
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Deepfeel(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omoodua007:

Show me where a Yoruba man is drinking mud for its leader and I will take you serious or where a Yoruba man has told Yorubas to seat at home then I will take you serious

will it change the fact that it's in the culture of Yoruba people to lay on the ground to great people?
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by promiseniqqa(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
so far I used my money and buy sugar and groundnut for my garri, we still dey d same level...asap
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Godhatesodomy: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
ghettokid1:

Nigeria is already the Giant of Africa. It's the largest and most powerful Black nation on Earth.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by CSTR2: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
TheCOOLEST:

Did you say igbo product? Hope you can read English, it said Npower workers. Shine your eyes
Or maybe you'd say that igbo own Npower
The facility is in igboland.

That is the only place in Nigeria where you can learn modern auto engineering and electrical skills very well.

They even run a technical academic programme that is government approved.

It did not fall from the sky. Igbo People built it.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Remix10(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Buy or lease out his truck parts to be assembled? grin shocked
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by dave4rella(m): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
undecided

Cheap china trucks

Mtcheew
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by CSTR2: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Anamco students

Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Agugbadin: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
If we have a functioning rail network Dangote does not need to spend this huge sum of money buying trucks. One train can carry what fifty of this trucks are assigned to carry. Our roads will last longer, less pollution of our environment and less stress for the drivers which translates to no accidents on our roads

1 Like

Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by YorubaPrince: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2019

Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Kingspin(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
ghettokid1:
They all know these but the agenda for many states of Nigeria, top govt officials and FG has been "keep the ibo man down", don't gave them opportunity to.

If Ibo man is lazy and v poor nobody will talk about them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.