Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu (69158 Views)

Toyota Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana / Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia / Cosmas Maduka Coscharis Regrets Investing N1.7billion On Vehicle Assembly Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by VanPOLICE: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Dangote buys 800 of its trucks from ANAMMCO AssemblyPlant in Enugu. The different bits of the trucks were imported with Naira from the currency swap deal to save our reserves.
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

N-Power workers were trained there by Chinese to assemble trucks. 200 workers recalled from redundancy.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/13/dangote-buys-800-trucks-from-anammco-assembly-plant-in-enugu/
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2019
Simplyleo:
Just here to read the chest beating. cheesy

Things like "even dangote cannot do without us" and other similar stuff like that. grin

This is the only thing Yorubas contributes to Nigeria.

Wicked generation.
Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Greenback: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Afamed:

Is this not madness? Using one monicker to comment, consoling the comments with another/ alternative monicker
Will you qeep kwiet there!

grin lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Greenback:

Will you qeep kwiet there!

grin lzaa
Afamed misses RUGA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu by shugamummy: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
You see your problem is you feel that when a General offers himself to be slaughtered during a war that's when he is a hero. If OJUKWU fought with nothing all these generals with all the arsenals in their possession and only to surrender after three years, why wont Awolowo even disregard IBB threat of not allowing himself to be caught alive before taking the RATAK POISON. Igbos have a say that the ' ram would rather be shaking it's head if he does not know how to dance when they carry the music enter his father's house'. If I were awo I would have disobeyed IBB and rather allow him do his worst than taking a RAT POSION even before the show began. He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. That's what the Igbos are doing now, that's what Nnamdi Kami is doing now. That's what OJUKWU did and later still contested for President. Who knows if Awo had resisted IBB, he would have lived to become the Nigerian president. But no he died out of fear. Tufiakwa. You and I know that Igbos are not afraid to walk that road again. We have walked it before and will walk it again when duty calls. The funny thing is that surrender might not happen in three years and thw battle field shall be different. Who knows where the battle line shall be drawn, maybe east, maybe west, or maybe North. Who knows? You can't know neither do I, but fear is not a factor. Ekenem gi Afonja in his mama house

Added: Google search is not a definition of Coward. Instead it's someone who took RATAK POISON even before facing the actual threat. To be frank with you, OJUKWU himself might probably not have killed one single enemy during the war. He probably did not face live bullets. Its people like me and you that faced the bullets and withstood your generals with locally made weapons for three years. My brother when the show begins again, it will also be people like you and me that will face other in the battle field. I wonder what would make me run away from you in this 21 century. Face your Nigeria and leave Igbos alone to do their business. The choice of belonging to Nigeria is on every individual

YorubaPrince:

Speaking of Coward... Since you're an Okoro savage, I'll assume you don't know the meaning of Coward. Lemme help you with that. Google "Coward".

"A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things. "they had run away—the cowards!"

So, now tell me...

Who left his innocent and mere civilian people to defend themselves after making so much noise?
Who ran away after the Gallant OBJ and Nigeria soldiers closed in on him?
Who disguised and dressed as a lady to escape from fellow soldiers in the form of ever gallant OBJ and other Nigerian Soldiers?
Who eventually came had to beg to come back to Nigeria (after >2 million of his people were killed due to his noise-making and cowardice) so as to come back ONLY to now marry the daughter of his best friend?
Who arrogantly boasted, bragged, made noise, chest-beat about wiping out Nigeria in a twinkle of an eye and yet, couldn't withstand the heat when it got tough?
Who strategically killed the gallant and brave Major Patrick Nzeogwu (Yes, I respect that guy) due to the fear of his growing popularity among his people? Gen. COWARD OJUKWU and COWARD NNAMDI KANU!

Yes. Go and read history! His stupidity cost your pple >2 million Okoro Savage lives. Just imagine! All cuz of this arrogance and noise-making you guys are known to make.

I don't think I want to go further into much as I can see from the nonsense you wrote up there, you know nothing about nationalization. The moment the Savages get your Bia-Furo, that'll be the moment you guys require visa to come to Yoruba Land... You and I know better, don't we? cool

Like I said earlier, it's ONLY the smart and rich ones among you Savages that know the consequences of bragging and making noise in Yoruba lands. It's best done online on a faceless forum. Even your most powerful pple dare not chest-beat in Yoruba Lands. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.