Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner (75648 Views)

Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability / Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . / Retail Wine Shop Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Newguyhere: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
you are ret**ded! angry
iTearHerToto:
Wait! What brand of trash is this
[img]https:///view/confused-wat-why-gif-5643942.gif[/img]

Pukesangry
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by 9jatriot(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
I understand the motive behind the boy's action, but I personally believe that the bolle and fish will be more profitable especially if we are talking about Port Harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by rexandyke(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sikay19:
cool
So much of a good child. Mother's love is like no other. May every good mothers out there reap the fruit of their labour, ameen.
That said, entertainment industry is really a paying sector though.

God bless him. I can't wait to bless my mum when I finally make it. I will take her around the world and make her happy
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by BlackBuhari: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry

na toto go kill u
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by PhenomenalAustin: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry

Ewu!
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by GhettoYute: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
falcon01:
From selling something healthy to selling something Toxic.

slowpoke.
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by dododawa1: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
No forget your BABA too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Stanweezy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
See as una leave the kind gesture from Koko Lee to the mum to condemn the shop, if I can recall vividly it is indicated that one should drink responsibly
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Acidosis(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
This makes no sense. There's more to business than renting fine shops and cubicles. I'm sure the woman makes more and happier selling boli and plantain.

4 Likes

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
From just dancing??

Or he dey press lapi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by budusky05(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Like honestly I admire his love for his mum, but common that shop looks empty,
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by AmazingELixir: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
lipsrsealed

From what I can see the mother looked happier selling her roasted plantain ooh.
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by mynaijadj(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
This wine shop go bore this woman wallahi..
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by pointstores(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nice one
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by BCISLTD: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
pocohantas:
He should have left her to sell her plantain. Repackage the business, give it swag, employ a worker for her. With her years of experience, she will rake in good money. Boli is good business. I remember one yahoo guy that was chyking me that year. He took me to one spot where they sell roasted plantain and grilled fish dipped in pepper sauce, na POS we use pay.

Boli wey go Harvard, abi JHU.

Which mumu wine shop be that? E better make I sell iceblock or rent chairs.

How far with the yahoo boy..
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by ecclize: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
better pikin
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by jimb(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
but plaintain selling dey pay pass nah
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by 66Angel(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
bros! Allow ur mama sell wetin go move market oh! Instead Wey u go package her plantain business for her u go change her trade totally...continue
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by aorseer: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
ArticleBeast:

So smoke from charcoal is healthy? Pick ur brain e dey ground
Charcoal does not create smoke! Firewood does

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by airminem(f): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lol.. cheesy
Last two photos gat me laughing that my pants almost fell off.
nice move.
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
pocohantas:
He should have left her to sell her plantain. Repackage the business, give it swag, employ a worker for her. With her years of experience, she will rake in good money. Boli is good business. I remember one yahoo guy that was chyking me that year. He took me to one spot where they sell roasted plantain and grilled fish dipped in pepper sauce, na POS we use pay.

Boli wey go Harvard, abi JHU.

Which mumu wine shop be that? E better make I sell iceblock or rent chairs.

Poco you’ve forgotten me so soon angry
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Kingrefreshed: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
BlackBovi:
Popular Dancer Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner

Shared with Caption ....

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6AbvDOFQ-3/

Typical of what a true should be.

Good example!!
When you have a mother who have been suffering since she gave birth to you till when you pick money. Show her the other side of life.

Take her around the world's before you take that ashawo you call girlfriend out.

I love everything about this, the only place I have a problem is that canvas he wore in the last picture. He looked like an alien from Start wars in the pic.
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Guyman02: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why not special smokeless grilled plantain with chicken shop equipped with electric ovens and staff since that is what she knows best and is known for in the neighbourhood.
Meanwhile, kudos to him for this effort.
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Kyllahmc(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
in Dre's voice.... still not tripping to see Young hommies getting money,move their mama off the hood, driving fancy cars, BBQS everyday,no more living hard! still gon get mine!

I Love Doc Dre!
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Aiyk2333: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
padi94:
Less smoke in her lung and more drunk people in the society... a step in the right direction
And those drinks looks like a habitual drunkard's level or brand!?? kaikai don soak your sense
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Aiyk2333: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
see how poor people deh tell am wetin him suppose do!!! Myles Munroe and Co.... u don't even know if his mama wanted the wine business... nobody wants to see his mum doing business that poses health hazard.... make una deh here deh masturbate, deh woman don get customers already

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by soulwin4life: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
mama congrats, but this en shoe and trouser though
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by SarkinYarki: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
School na scam ..fund your talent and lift your family out of poverty
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by SarkinYarki: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Acidosis:

This makes no sense. There's more to business than renting fine shops and cubicles. I'm sure the woman makes more and happier selling boli and plantain.

Dem Buharist have come !!!!! They hate to see anybody progressing

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Too bad
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by tellwisdom: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
See as this one load shop with fake drinks. Sha no let police come arrest ur mama sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.