Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison (13781 Views)

Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by GeorgeD1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2010
read the papers, bruv
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by bizwhizz: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2010
Well matey if I had read the papers as you suggested I would not be asking uhrrrrrrrrrh!
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by GeorgeD1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2010
your loss, then. i guess you want to be spoon-fed. sorry about that.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by TewMuch: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2010
Big mistake paying attention to OBJ.Does he not know that OBJ holds big grudges!All OBJ said was 'I dey laugh', did it warrant Atiku's immature tirade and this response.Shows the kind of useless leader's we have who behave childish throwing insults back and forth.At his age he is immature and does not have self control or the capacity to rule Nigeria.If someone should challenge him during his tenure wouldn't he off the person?We don't need a hot headed president with lack of control.I bet he wonder's why now the FBI are on his ass.OBJ doesn't play, Atiku will go down for this public display.OBJ is to be ignored if you know you have what it takes to get there.What does what he has to say matter? Take a cue from Ibori Atiku b4 u open your mouth.The vindictivness of OBJ is legendary and lasts until a lifetime.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by bizwhizz: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2010
Looks like you ain't got a clue pal. I'll find out from a reliable source.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by GeorgeD1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2010
biz whizz:

Looks like you ain't got a clue pal. I'll find out from a reliable source.

grin
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Daniel058(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ain't 4nny. Why can't a gorilla let baby monkey grow? There period 4 aso rock don expire now........., Please they should stop that types of play o! If they are not ready to be godfathers,then they better accept becoming godchildren period!!
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Daniel058(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ain't 4nny. Why can't a gorilla let baby monkey grow? There period 4 aso rock don expire now........., Please they should stop that types of play o! If they are not ready to be godfathers,then they better accept becoming godchildren period!! Ain't 4nny. Why can't a gorilla let baby monkey grow? There period 4 aso rock don expire now........., Please they should stop that types of play o! If they are not ready to be godfathers,then they better accept becoming godchildren period!! Ain't 4nny. Why can't a gorilla let baby monkey grow? There period 4 aso rock don expire now........., Please they should stop that types of play o! If they are not ready to be godfathers,then they better accept becoming godchildren period!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf / 2023: Atiku Selfish, Fled To Dubai After 2019 Poll, Can't Be Trusted - Afegbua / Igbeh Ochogwu: Panel Issues Arrest Warrant On Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.