Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison (13770 Views)

Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by rasputinn(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
pro01:

Says who? Is there a source for this wild allegation, or is it just another untruth that is repeated so often that it assumes the status of truth?

A man has several wives and concubines (including a certain Genevievy actress, allegedly) and yet you so magisterially declare him gay? Please define 'gay' for us.

. . .And as for him wanting financial 'rehabilitation', I know that must be a big joke. Your entire village and mine put together may never make as much money as this man is worth in our entire lives.

E dey pain youAtiku is GAY,you can go jump in the lagoon for all I care.If I'd said bi-sexual,it wouldn't achieve the contextual import I intended it to,but seeing you're taking it personal,Atiku is GAY
Oh,and since you sound like a broke-a$$ nigga,why not speak for yourself alone
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Faeb: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2010
rasputinn:

E dey pain youAtiku is GAY,you can go jump in the lagoon for all I care.If I'd said bi-sexual,it wouldn't achieve the contextual import I intended it to,but seeing you're taking it personal,Atiku is GAY

Damn!
Guy, you de vex o! grin grin grin
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Ninapha(f): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2010
" I dey Laugh" don cause kolo mental oooooooooooooooooooooooo
grin grin grin grin grin I dey laugh oooooooooooooooooooo

Atiku ti ku
Obasanjo, ti bo
Goodluck. ti gooooooooooo
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by SmashingM(f): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2010
How two grown men can behave like this baffles me. Let them continue to wash their dirty linen where everyone can see.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by smallboy2(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2010
two powerful enemies. Someone tell this people to go and rest, since my primary and  secondary school till now the same names i here in social studies then in nigerian politics is wat i still here now
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by ojossua: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2010
Come Rain Come Sunshine i am supporting Atiku for life, he has the Political Frame work of Nigeria within him,If does not worth be a President in the fisrt instance nobody will allow him to be vice.

He is a norther that think easily like any part of Nigeria.

All what we need for a Nigeria President is a Nationalist and he is one of the few nationalist in Nigeria.

Laugh i am Listening.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2010
rasputinn:

Oh,and since you sound like a broke-a$$ nigga,why not speak for yourself alone

While the above bucket-load of saliva does not supply any semblance of proof whatsoever in support of your wild claims about Atiku, it does however supply abundant proof that the depth of your stu.pi.di.ty is immeasurable.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by sulad82i(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2010
This is going to be a bad election. I just pray PD ruin their chances by never agreeing with one-another and give others a chance.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by hackney(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2010
If Atiku wins the 1st thing he will do will be to probe OBJ which is fantastic.
(all those factories in brazil and arik air will be thoroughly scritinized)
Hopefully there exists some one in the future who will probe IBB.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Btzzk: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2010
As far as I am concern we don’t have anyone that can take us to promise land. Everyone should know by now that Atiku is a complete army robber; i can see the sign that God is ready to take Nigeria away from all these criminal. i know one day all of you will be wipe out of this universe; because you have put all of us in big problem. How can Atiku that ran away from US, because they want to nail him now think he get mouth to criticize the person he deputies for eight years? They were all criminal, and they will be put to justice very soon. I knew with the power of prayer we will get there. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by YoxArdor1: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2010
One thing is certain, if Atiku becomes president, Nigeria will regress into an object of ridicule. You know why? Because the idiot cannot control himself when confronted with a simple statement buried in ambiguity talk less of criticism(which is what he will be receiving everyday from everywhere when he becomes president). Ordinary "I de laugh" and Atiku has already gone bunkers. What if he comes back and says "I de cry" (which is d most appropriate thing to do if Atiku becomes president) what will atiku do? Kill himself? Nonsense
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by quantize: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2010
a tale of two tiffs
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by udezue(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2010
Lol two criminals that should be rotting in jail with eachother. Atiku definitely is not fit to deal with real issues. Simple "I dey laugh" and he is going bananas.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Tunsbobo(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2010
Useless Old men, I don't know why they are so desperate to ruin our darling country; na only God go punish all of them
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by sizzlers(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2010
BULL sh**t
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by tyson55(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2010
Atiku should shot the Bleep up! He too should 've been in prison, it's only because our whole system is currupt.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by GeorgeD1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2010
thief fighting with thief! grin
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by ZaraSanch(f): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
Looking for trendy, fashionable and versatile female sandals are easy, as long as you check them out at Luis Serrano. Take advantage of our Christmas promo price!!! If you are interested in Luis Serrano female Spanish fashion sandals for yourself or you need to buy a present for your friend, girlfriend, wife, mother, stop searching/ looking for more option, as you will impress her with one of our pairs! Also if your are interested in wholesales this is the best opportunity to make extra and good profit so far, as we offer great deals and competitive prices you can never get from the market. Visit our website for our designs http://www.luiserrano.net/

Contact me for more information’s with directions and office location in Lagos.

Best Regards

Zara Sanchez
+34634533755
Valencia, Spain
zarazarilla@yahoo.es
luiserrano@madrid.com
http://www.luiserrano.net/

Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by yeswecan(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2010
Atiku is too desperate probably one of the most frantic politician in Nigeria political history. It has personal ambition written all over it
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Rastamann: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2010
All of them (Atiku, Obj, IBB, and their cohorts) will Rot in Hell.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by GeorgeD1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2010
his dying ambition is to one day rule nigeria but unfortunately he never will! angry
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by omojand: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2010
Atiku will NEVER rule Nigeria. He may die trying though. Bloody greedy, currupt desperado, son of a biatch!!! angry
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Myself2(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2010
rasputinn:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I heard somfin like that too,that he sodomises young men.We really don't need such a deranged man as our president.

@ Rasputin
Please ignore the puerile rantings of Atiku apologists on this thread who seem to be devoid of any modicum of respect for their elders
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by ITbomb(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2010
If atiku become president . obasanjo don die for prison
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by tredkiller: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2010
Here is a beautiful revelation about your next president, sorry presidential aspirant

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5522865-146/atiku_in_n6_billion_scandal_.csp,
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by youngmonie: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2010
fine der are both rogues, lets not forget one fact , he is simply saying the TRUTH, obj would have rot in jail
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by hardywaltz(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2010
I'm not an Atiku fan but i read he was in the US recently to give a lecture so if anybody says he wanted, they should pls provide a source.
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Myself2(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2010
tredkiller:

Here is a beautiful revelation about your next president

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5522865-146/atiku_in_n6_billion_scandal_.csp

Point of correction,Atiku IS NOT your next president
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by Myself2(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2010
hardywaltz:

I'm not an Atiku fan but i read he was in the US recently to give a lecture so if anybody says he wanted, they should pls provide a source.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4008:atiku-abubakar-barred-from-travelling-to-the-united-states&catid=48:world-news&Itemid=69
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by knice(m): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2010
[size=28pt]I have voted already and that man is, Atiku. Mere luck [sorry Goodluck] can't transform us. This country is sick on all fronts.[/size]
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by richylaw(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2010
As far as I am concerned, both the 'laugher' and the 'laughee'  wink are the same but one is just being 'kleptomaniacally' disturbed than the other. Me sef dey laugh grin grin grin
Re: Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison by marcus1234: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation / PDP Crisis Deepens As Police Block Staff From Entering Secretariat / Defection To APC Won’t Stop Prosecution Of Corrupt Politicians –presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.