Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,609 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? (2568 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pls you guys should chill, relax let me explain my humble self, because I really need clarification.
I'm dating a girl presently but she actually told me before we start that she is in a relationship with another guy who stay far from us, actually the guy live in jalingo while she stay and work in Abuja with me but the both of them know each other from home where their family resides, which is Lagos. She told me all this I accept because I was really in love with her then. She made me understood that seriously she can't still resist my gestures but I should know that she has another guy there in jalingo, back then I did not see anything bad with it but now it December period we all travelling to our various home for two weeks break, and I overheard her conversation with the other guy on phone"telling her, that he is also travelling home! That means they will be together for the holidays then. Guy I'm really confuse.....I dont know about u but my intention is that if we resume after our annual leave I won't take her seriously again....I will tender a friends with benefit shit if she isn't cool with it then I move on with my life cos I won't have another man bleeping my girlfriend for Christmas while she will be jealous if she see me with another girl. Pls advise me.
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Sirmuel1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Two different Guys small sef

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Romanoff(f): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
I really don't get how other women can give more than one man equal attention, how do they divide their attention that these men don't suspect they are being played?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Davash222(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
A girl that uses two hands to piss is playing Ludo on your head and you’re asking silly question.
You’ll tender a friend with benefit shit after the holidays You don’t feel used??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Richie7(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Guys,same just happened to me few months ago but i think it can't work out bro Leave the girl
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
She don’t truly love u..ur a second choice.gals can’t deeply love two guys the same time Dey have feelings too
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by nappy760(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
vic17:
Pls you guys should chill, relax let me explain my humble self, because I really need clarification.
I'm dating a girl presently but she actually told me before we start that she is in relationship with another guy who stay far from us, actually the guy live in jalingo while she stay and work in Abuja with me but the both of them know each other from home where their family resides, which is Lagos. She told me all this I accept because I was really in love with her then. She made me understood that seriously she can't still resist my gestures but I should know that she has another guy there in jalingo, back then I did not see anything bad with it but now it December period we all travelling to our various home for two weeks break, and I overheard her other guy telling her, that he is also travelling home! That means they will be together for the holidays then. Guy I'm really confuse.....I dont know about u but my intention is that if we resume after our annual leave I won't take her seriously again....I will tender a friends with benefit shit if she isn't cool with it then I move on with my life cos I won't have another man bleeping my girlfriend for Christmas while she will be jealous if see me with another girl. Pls advise me.

undecided you are the side guy here and you knew that from the onset so whats the confusion about?
You have been with her all this while and now you cant bear her spending 2 weeks with her original guy angry
Karma is a b*tch

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
It's like you enjoy being a side guy cheesycheesy She's a good footballer though, she plays well

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by AryEmber(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Radarada
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by iTearHerToto: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
nappy760:

undecided you are the side guy here and you knew that from the onset so whats the confusion about?
You have been with her all this while and now you cant bear her spending 2 weeks with her original guy angry
Karma is a b*tch
You just nailed it all.. There's nothing else for me to say other than jumping outta the thread trash
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Dobson43: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
From the word go, she explained to you that she got a man. You were cool with that. You had to be the main striker for her kitten. If possible dethrone the other guy, after all all is fair in love and warfare. You were cool with that. Now you are going to be subbed for the other Marquee striker. You now got issues!!

The truth is: She isn't into you or the alleged main guy. All she is up for is monkey branching. She needs a soft landing if the other guy breaks her heart and you are the back up plan. The plan B, if plan A goes sideways. You are dealing with a devious strategists.

My brother, after God, fear woman

Guys can be pathetic.

Better swim on your side of the pool and let the other guy swim on his side. After all she told you frankly that you are irresistible. The same poo she must have told that other guy and several other side guys of which you are the associate chief side guy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You just nailed it all.. There's nothing else for me to say other than jumping outta the thread trash
thought I could change her to find me worthy
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Big NO
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
nappy760:

Karma is a b*tch
bros u wont understand.
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by iTearHerToto: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
vic17:
thought I could change her to find me worthy
How would you feel if you have a girl and another man pesters her till she finally gives in That's what you did to that nigga. You ever heard of law of attraction

Pukesangry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Fisher007: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hmm where do I start from?

First of all. Lol. I mean Lmao. You are just a weak pvssy man. You are worst than an infidel.

Infact i changed my mind. I wanted to write an epistle on your mindset and that of the babe. But I realise experience will teach you both.

Enjoy your day. And don't bother quoting me. Pssh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by fineboynl(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
guy I know it hurt when you have developed feelings. but the fact still remains that you should swim your swim and let others swim theirs.

any girl that's not your wife shouldn't be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Very possible grin but one will be deeper than the other. cheesy

But guy, this your story ehn. You get issues o, you are jealous grin
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
How would you feel if you have a girl and another man pesters her till she finally gives in That's what you did to that nigga. You ever heard of law of attraction

Pukesangry
i will feel bad but seriously in this case sometimes u need to fight to keep what u want
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
EVERY DAY ONE MALE OR THE OTHER IS SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET SHEDDING TEARS, LAMENTING, OR CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE.
THIS GOES TO SHOW WHO THE SORE LOSERS OF THIS GAME ARE, AND I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR ANY OF YOU.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Munzy14(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Romanoff:

I really don't get how other women can give more than one man equal attention, how do they divide their attention that these men don't suspect they are being played?
Fear women.... cheesy.

Two is very small for the numbers sef.
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Davash222:
A girl that uses two hands to piss is playing Ludo on your head and you’re asking silly question.
You’ll tender a friend with benefit shit after the holidays You don’t feel used??
we all have weaknesses mind u, that's why I'm here.
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by sanemind4(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
DE weekend is here, get those amazing movies for your Hard Drive,if you are resident in Port Harcourt Or get a new one with all genre of movies,if you are resident in Nigeria check signature for number
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by iTearHerToto: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
vic17:
i will feel bad but seriously in this case sometimes u need to fight to keep what u want
Sure. And the true owner fought to keep it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ariza:
Very possible grin but one will be deeper than the other. cheesy

But guy, this your story ehn. You get issues o, you are jealous grin
yeah dear because I'm beginning to catch feelings.
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Tallesty1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
She's cheating on her boyfriend with you oga. You na pass time guy.

I will quit the relationship asap if I were you because it's not worth it and I don't see the reason for your confusion.

She made it clear to you that she has someone else so I expected you to secure your emotions and enjoy the sex and other benefits if you're okay with sharing a woman with another guy or call it off and look for someone that at least won't tell you that she's cheating on you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by coolestofall(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Two different Guys small sef
My guy u took the word out of my mouth. They can love a million guys, all for different reasons.
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by roybanjo100(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
vic17:
I'm dating a girl presently but she actually told me before we start that she is in a relationship with another guy who stay far from us, actually the guy live in jalingo while she stay and work in Abuja with me but the both of them know each other from home where their family resides, which is Lagos. She told me all this I accept because I was really in love with her then. She made me understood that seriously she can't still resist my gestures but I should know that she has another guy there in jalingo, back then I did not see anything bad with it but now it December period we all travelling to our various home for two weeks break, and I overheard her conversation with the other guy on phone"telling her, that he is also travelling home! That means they will be together for the holidays then. Guy I'm really confuse.....I dont know about u but my intention is that if we resume after our annual leave I won't take her seriously again....I will tender a friends with benefit shit if she isn't cool with it then I move on with my life cos I won't have another man bleeping my girlfriend for Christmas while she will be jealous if she see me with another girl. Pls advise me.
you meant two hundred and twenty two right?
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Sirmuel1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
coolestofall:

My guy u took the word out of my mouth. They can love a million guys, all for different reasons.

Exactly cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tallesty1:
She's cheating on her boyfriend with you oga. You na pass time guy.

I will quit the relationship asap if I were you because it's not worth it and I don't see the reason for your confusion.

She made it clear to you that she has someone else so I expected you to secure your emotions and enjoy the sex and other benefits if you're okay with sharing a woman with another guy or call it off and look for someone that at least won't tell you that she's cheating on you.
noted man but I might get another girl now but what are possibilities that will guarantee that she won't still put me in the dark the way this one is doing to her guy when distance show up btw she and I. Men everything is complicated I'm beginning to despise nigerian girls oh...any way na our fault we weh be guys.
Re: Ladies Can You Have Feelings For Two Different Guys At The Same Time? by franklingud(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
No be today na.

They can fall in love with 20 guys at the same time.
Confused lots

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lady I Met 10years Ago / Moment A Lady Stormed The Workplace Of Father's Side Chic To Harrass Her / Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.