Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pastor Adeboye Reveals What He Must Do Before Dying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Reveals What He Must Do Before Dying (475 Views)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / How I Was Informed Of Oyedepo’s Wife Death, Adeboye Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Reveals What He Must Do Before Dying by janefblog: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has revealed one of the things he must achieve before dying.

Pastor Adeboye who preached on the topic ‘The Power of Inspiration’ on the third day of the ongoing Holy Ghost Congress 2019 holding at the Redemption Campground, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, said he has a plan of building a church as big as Ibadan. According to him, no one should believe he is dead until that is done.

He said;

“If anybody tells you Pastor Adeboye is dead, don’t believe them because God is going to build us the auditorium as big as Ibadan. Until that is done, I’m not going anywhere..”

On the state of the nation, Pastor Adeboye said;

“There is no...............https://janefblog.com/10963-2pastor-adeboye-reveals-what-he-must-do-before-dying/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reveals What He Must Do Before Dying by imiski(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
With the sheeple money ofcourse.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reveals What He Must Do Before Dying by Righteousness89(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Let Somebody shout Hallelujah..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reveals What He Must Do Before Dying by BitCraftman: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Money voluntarily given out isn't a bad thing in the hands of the spender.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reveals What He Must Do Before Dying by Ken4Christ: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
He is a man with a large heart. I want to take his statement as a figurative expression because no single church auditorium will certainly be as big as even Ibadan divided into hundred parts. I also thought he should focus more on doctrines that will transform people. Some of his Pastors do not seem to know Christ. So, it should not just be about numbers but about real life transformations. Besides, he needs to upgrade his teachings. Most of his members look like they are suffering because of the shabby way they dress. His congregation is completely devoid of God's glory in appearance
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reveals What He Must Do Before Dying by GoodMuyis(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2019
imiski:
With the sheeple money ofcourse.

Is it your sheeple money?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reveals What He Must Do Before Dying by GoodMuyis(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2019
Ken4Christ:
He is a man with a large heart. I want to take his statement as a figurative expression because no single church auditorium will certainly be as big as even Ibadan divided into hundred parts. I also thought he should focus more on doctrines that will transform people. Some of his Pastors do not seem to know Christ. So, it should not just be about numbers but about real life transformations. Besides, he needs to upgrade his teachings. Most of his members look like they are suffering because of the shabby way they dress. His congregation is completely devoid of God's glory in appearance

Haba Your last paragraph is uncalled for, people wear what they can afford na.

From my sense of judgment, rccg members in the north here dressed moderately
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reveals What He Must Do Before Dying by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 14, 2019
This sounds self-ambitious.

(1) (Reply)

OMG Jesus Is In Nigeria ..take A Look At This / Coronavirus Is A Western Agenda- Malam Sani Yahaya Jingir / People Refusing To Accept The Truth About The Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.