Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Throw Up Two Separate Days When I Get Close To Where Ladies Urinate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Throw Up Two Separate Days When I Get Close To Where Ladies Urinate (407 Views)

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / 7 Whatsapp Groups Where Ladies Share Their Nudes For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Throw Up Two Separate Days When I Get Close To Where Ladies Urinate by fineboynl(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
its Nigeria brewery carnival yet again and another year. the carnival started last week and lots of crowd from girls and boys and entertainment.

after drinking beers and decide to urinate I get close to the female side the odor coming from there was very Strong. smelling rotten pussy from crowded smelling Nigeria toto. I throw up as my stomach and system spoiled that day.

another day again. I guess I forgot what happened the previous day. similar thing happened. oh no, I started throwing up again.

what a smelling Nigeria rotten fish Toto. what could be the problem??
Re: I Throw Up Two Separate Days When I Get Close To Where Ladies Urinate by Jasen1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
You're sick
Re: I Throw Up Two Separate Days When I Get Close To Where Ladies Urinate by SUPERPACK: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
The cause of the problem is your joblessness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Every Woman Can Care For The Vagina / Jigawa Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night / Suggest An App For Me To Have On My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.