Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA (5799 Views)

The Real Secret About Easy Buy Phones / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2019
That's why only buy phone from Samsung experience centre. They sale only Samsung phones.
Re: SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA by scribble: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2019
rossi49ja:

I beg to differ. If bought brand new, Samsung warranty covers your screen damage also. I stand to be corrected though. Make sure you keep your receipt safe.

Meanwhile, call this number 0800 726 7864, that's Samsung Nigeria Support Centre and have them run you through activating your device warranty with Samsung. Best you call within a month or 3months of phone usage. Not sure which again.

The samsung guy at the store said it doesn't cover screen damage

Issascam
Re: SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA by scribble: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:
Karma is real and it's coming for you

U miss road?
Re: SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA by cupidhero(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2019
scribble:
Cant believe I just spent money purchasing a phone on SLOT and it didnt come with insurance

Their phones dont have insurance, its a rip-off

Meanwhile its Jumia that has Insurance through AXA Mansard

I feel like i might cry

SLOT I never buy phones from you, dont know why I made the mistake this time and I will NEVER BUY AGAIN

I bought an AKG earpiece from this same dubious bastards and it was nothing but fake. This thieving bastards sold a fake S10 800 naira AKG earpiece to me for 3500 naira. I don't understand how a company with different branches natonwide would resort to duping people. Now i finally understood how slot made it. Selling fake to unsuspecting Nigerians.
Re: SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA by scribble: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2019
cupidhero:

I bought an AKG earpiece from this same dubious bastards and it was nothing but fake. This thieving bastards sold a fake S10 800 naira AKG earpiece to me for 3500 naira. I don't understand how a company with different branches natonwide would resort to duping people. Now i finally understood how slot made it. Selling fake to unsuspecting Nigerians.

Probably not their fault. You can't get the ones that come with the phone easily

But there are cheaper versions that sell widely even in yankee
Re: SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA by ServantsOfTruth: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2019
You heard me
Re: SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA by cupidhero(m): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2019
scribble:

Probably not their fault. You can't get the ones that come with the phone easily

But there are cheaper versions that sell widely even in yankee
I explicitly asked the sales girl if the accessory was genuine and original and she said yes. What is so hard in sourcing for an Original accessory? If a company as big as slot can't even procure something as ordinary as an earpiece then they have no right to be bragging "best phone dealer". I could easily get genuine AKG earphones on amazon or other retail sites in commercial quantities. This particular fake was of the lowest grade. Even had a silver sticker on it showing the real fake chinese manufacturer.
Re: SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA by scribble: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
cupidhero:

I explicitly asked the sales girl if the accessory was genuine and original and she said yes. What is so hard in sourcing for an Original accessory? If a company as big as slot can't even procure something as ordinary as an earpiece then they have no right to be bragging "best phone dealer". I could easily get genuine AKG earphones on amazon or other retail sites in commercial quantities. This particular fake was of the lowest grade. Even had a silver sticker on it showing the real fake chinese manufacturer.

SLOT NA SCAM

Jumia all the way
Re: SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA by HeyCorleone(m): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2020
cupidhero:

If only I had read your posts about two weeks ago, I would not have made same mistake.

Bought AKG earpiece too. I started having doubts when I saw the grammatical errors on the packaging. Then I scanned the code on the front and it showed me it belonged to Qi Wireless charging mat for Samsung. I planned to manage it for as long as, only for it to pack up finally today, not even up to two weeks. Very sad.

I never knew Slot sold fake things. Very depressing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? / How Is This Possible? (photo) / Lg Optimus G Pro(e980) Specs And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.