Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) (31741 Views)

Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Goke7: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I would save this your post.

You succinctly described those Igbos. The only thing they know is hatred, bitterness, jealousy, marginalisation. That's why those 4 things are never far from their lips.

The way they carry hatred on their heads, I doubt if they ever experienced a mother's warmth and affection.

don't be too hard on them bruv, their major headache is just that the VP may just be the reason it will take much longer to have a Nigerian President of igbo origin. This is their major grouse, nothing more. Understand their pain please as they want the Presidency badly, never mind those living in denial.

The VP's profile gives them sleepless nights
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by paix(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I traced your inherited stupidity to show you that you didn't just start your foolishness today, it's a family thing.

You say I have no father. But of what use is the father you claim to have?
Softly softly please, Christmas is around the corner.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Wickedfacts: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:
you mean your cursed parents. This is always the upshot of when a silly woman opened her filthy legs to an irresponsible man!

Thanks for uploading your mother's CV. She's a perfect match for your father.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Omo the man is very visible.
Till today, I don't know what Namadi Sambo, Ex-VP of Ex-president Jonathan looks like.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Wickedfacts: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
paix:
Softly softly please, Christmas is around the corner.

That animal doesn't have sense.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Wickedfacts: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Goke7:

don't be too hard on them bruv, their major headache is just that the VP may just be the reason it will take much longer to have a Nigerian President of igbo origin. This is their major grouse, nothing more. Understand their pain please as they want the Presidency badly, never mind those living in denial.

You are very smart and you see through their attempts to hide their frustration.

That's why they constantly fight Tinubu also. They have seen his political achievements and see they can't match them. Their only hope is to despise what they can never have and to badmouth heights they can never reach.

Same way they insult Awolowo and every Yoruba leader. Pearls are not for swine, they can't value it.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by paix(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

That animal doesn't have sense.
I can understand, but that's why you need to be different. Happy weekend.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by greatermeme: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Thanks for uploading your mother's CV. She's a perfect match for your father.
I don't blame you; neither do I blame your father! But, I blame your Grandfather for not spilling his semen on the floor, not even on the bed. I said: "spill his semen," because I know condom wasn't in existence then! Stupid lineage!

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Wickedfacts: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:
I don't blame you; neither do I blame your father! But, I blame your Grandfather for not spilling his semen on the floor, not even on the bed. I said: "spill his semen," because I know condom wasn't in existence then! Stupid lineage!

Do you have a grandfather? No. He died of kwashiokor.
Your father inherited that kwashiokor and transferred it to you..
Your inherited malnutrition is manifesting in the stupidity you currently display.

If you don't take time, it would result in full blown madness for you.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by darkwan: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
he will end like gaddafi....
when this people start showin interest in you,then you are finished....

never go a course that your enemy likes you....

extrem example is michael jackson....
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by greatermeme: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Your inherited malnutrition is manifesting in the stupidity you currently display.

Wow, you stupidly talk of me having such ailment when you don't even know me. You've confirmed what I've thought about you: "stupidity of epic proportion!"

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
LOGOBELT:

You will die untimely and peace will never locate you and your household (AMEN)
just one Condom or one tablet of postpill would have saved humanity this embarrassment. This is how you know a troubled child with a troubled background. Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by churchmind: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
NGpatriot:

Watch the video here
https://twitter.com/i/status/1205110466424512513

this one na confirm branding of a local thief were dey Pam 10000 on top una head
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by greatermeme: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Are you tired? Keep the barrage of response coming!
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by seguno2: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
emeijeh:
And then, what happened next ?!

I guess this must be another Next Level achievement

Nonsense!

Don’t mind the illiterate poster who could not even say what IATF means and the usefulness to us.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:
you mean your cursed parents. This is always the upshot of when a silly woman opened her filthy legs to an irresponsible man!
You are totally correct bro. They say two wrongs don't make a right and that stupid efulefu boy is a perfect example of that saying. His parents are the two worthless wrong people that came together and produce such a useless thing

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by demitola(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
emeijeh:
And then, what happened next ?!

I guess this must be another Next Level achievement

Nonsense!

The pain is real!! Pele

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
tot:

Please carry your sycophantic self out of my comment.

It is YOKED by the way, we are not talking about EGG YOLK undecided

Don't mind the ZonBeez. That's how they come on threads they think will give them right to masturbate and hate others with their useless comments.

Sycophants!!

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:
Instead of attacking me, you attacked my father. That goes to say that you have no father!

Don't mind the stupid bastards
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Goke7:

I don't even see how your life have changed for having the V P come from the west. The VP doesn't even have a direct impact in your life, so I don't see what the much ado is all about. Mtcheeew nonsense and sowore
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by greatermeme: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nashoji:
You are totally correct bro. They say two wrongs don't make a right and that stupid efulefu boy is a perfect example of that saying. His parents are the two worthless wrong people that came together and produce such a useless thing
hahahahaha! They blame IPOB for their fathers' misfortune! Yesterday, the Zoo Army insinuated that IPOB worked hand-in-hand with Boko Haram to capture a video footage of the execution of the Zoo's soldiers! So, the Yorubas want the Igbos to remain in a backward country with them!

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Quorax:
dumb motherfucker... Spit! Does assembling a drone require English? undecided

If you were not daft, you should know even English is a conglomerate of different languages as they evolved.

But you are just a typical Nigerian who thinks blowing grammar equate to intelligence.

Spit!

Don't waste Ur time with those empty sycophants.. it's not worth it. Don't drag Ur self into the mug with a pig. Cos the pig doesn't lose anything.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
gazza07:
typical tout! Ojuelegbe area boy, always looking for a fight. The fight he won't be to stand tho. Efulefu

Don't waste Ur time with those empty sycophants.. it's not worth it. Don't drag Ur self into the mug with a pig. Cos the pig doesn't lose anything.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Odunolumide:

The only starboy I know charges phone at Ondo Nysc camp.

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:
You're a product of failed contraceptive!

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:
That fellow is daft!

That fellow is truly a rafty daft!
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Quorax:
My brother, see me see trouble ooo.

I told you, don't waste Ur time with those empty sycophants.. it's not worth it. Don't drag Ur self into the mug with a pig. Cos the pig doesn't lose anything.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by greatermeme: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
emmachukwu99:

Thanks, I love that proverb! Wow, at least I've learnt something new tonight!

2 Likes

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
paix:
Anything that would draw attention to them is an achievement.

Don't mind the sycophants

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV / Atiku Met Three APC Governors In Dubai, Plots To Manipulate BVAS - Afegbua / Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.