Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) (31744 Views)

Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:
hahahahaha! They blame IPOB for their fathers' misfortune! Yesterday, the Zoo Army insinuated that IPOB worked hand-in-hand with Boko Haram to capture a video footage of the execution of the Zoo's soldiers! So, the Yorubas want the Igbos to remain in a backward country with them!
they accuse IPOB of hatred but they are the real people with so much bitterness and bile in them. They talk about having the VP but I have not seen how that have made their life more better than other people. Stupid people always thinks that others are stupid, I have never seen hateful tribe like this people
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:
Thanks, I love that proverb! Wow, at least I've learnt something new tonight!

Sure bro!
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by greatermeme: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
emmachukwu99:

Sure bro!
Thanks, have a pleasant night-rest!

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:
I don't blame you; neither do I blame your father! But, I blame your Grandfather for not spilling his semen on the floor, not even on the bed. I said: "spill his semen," because I know condom wasn't in existence then! Stupid lineage!

Chill bro. You are better off that falling into a mug with pigs.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:
Wow, you stupidly talk of me having such ailment when you don't even know me. You've confirmed what I've thought about you: "stupidity of epic proportion!"

Exactly
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nashoji:
just one Condom or one tablet of postpill would have saved humanity this embarrassment. This is how you know a troubled child with a troubled background. Get well soon

You are right
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by greatermeme: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
emmachukwu99:

Chill bro. You are better off that falling into a mug with pigs.
Thanks! The emergence of Biafra will right so many wrongs!

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:
Thanks, have a pleasant night-rest!

You too Nwanne.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by NGpatriot: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Goke7:

don't be too hard on them bruv, their major headache is just that the VP may just be the reason it will take much longer to have a Nigerian President of igbo origin. This is their major grouse, nothing more. Understand their pain please as they want the Presidency badly, never mind those living in denial.

The VP's profile gives them sleepless nights

On top of that, they are frustrated and disillusioned because just a few weeks ago, they fanned their hatred and propaganda all over the internet that their imaginary cabal sidelined the VP, that they kicked him out of Aso Rock, that they took away his official duties and so on, but seeing the same VP not only going about his business, but also shining, glowing and generating love and affection is really driving them crazy.

Their pain is very real and understandable.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Wickedfacts: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
greatermeme:
Are you tired? Keep the barrage of response coming!

You can go collect them from your father.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Goke7: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nashoji:
I don't even see how your life have changed for having the V P come from the west. The VP doesn't even have a direct impact in your life, so I don't see what the much ado is all about. Mtcheeew nonsense and sowore

you don't know me so why make assumptions? grin

I sympathize with you though. I know how pained you are
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by lucianohase(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
What of dogoyaro his oga? Nobody rush make he sign autograph from am? I dey talk as if him Sabi wetin e be!
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by NGpatriot: 1:42am On Dec 14, 2019
[[s]quote author=lucianohase post=84891710]What of dogoyaro his oga? Nobody rush make he sign autograph from am? I dey talk as if him Sabi wetin e be![/quote]
[/s]

PMB aka General Muhammadu Buhari is a born leader and a leader of Nations.

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by pimplucious: 3:48am On Dec 14, 2019
Please o me I don’t know, someone should please enlighten me. This autograph of a thing, will they sell it and make money from it? Just thinking why anyone would want to scamper for a mere signature if it doesn’t fetch you money.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by NGpatriot: 4:00am On Dec 14, 2019
pimplucious:
Please o me I don’t know, someone should please enlighten me. This autograph of a thing, will they sell it and make money from it? Just thinking why anyone would want to scamper for a mere signature if it doesn’t fetch you money.

It's ok to love and worship money like a ritual if that's all you love, worship and desire in life, but to some, good name, love, affection, and acceptance means much more than money.

Money is not the beginning and end of everything in life.

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by trutht828: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s]

The fact that your life is miserable and not better doesn't mean such is the case with me or other people.

If you are miserable and your life is not better, maybe you need to reaccess your goals in life and start channeling positivity instead of negativity, hatred and bitterness.

In life, you reap what you sow.[/s]

You that don't have a miserable life, how has osinbajo signing autograph made your life better?

Be specific instead of ranting like a fool
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by NGpatriot: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
trutht828:

You that don't have a miserable life, how has osinbajo signing autograph made your life better?

Be specific instead of ranting like a fool
[/s]

Stop crying on my shoulder because you are miserable, frustrated and hopeless.

Reassess your goals and priorities in life instead of spending your days and nights hating and being bitter.

Face your miserable life.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by trutht828: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stop crying on my shoulder because you are miserable, frustrated and hopeless.

Reassess your goals and priorities in life instead of spending your days and nights hating and being bitter.

Face your miserable life.

Crying on your shoulder?! Looks like you are just one of those dumbs that just use English words without knowing the meaning.

I'm not surprised anyway. Buhari supporters are not among the brightest around.

Enjoy your Dumbness, Mr fake corrupt patriot.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by pimplucious: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

It's ok to love and worship money like a ritual if that's all you love, worship and desire in life, but to some, good name, love, affection, and acceptance means much more than money.

Money is not the beginning and end of everything in life.

We clearly emulating and idolizing anything and everything western. Note clearly the the western world although driven by money but not as optimally as its African counterpart for obvious reasons. These people don’t go hungry, they have roof over their head, clothes on their back and everything to make life comfortable is available at arms reach. Autograph would mean loads to them. What would unemployed or market woman in Nigeria do with autograph? Or how would a homeless man sleeping under the bridge appreciate an autograph? Think about it, not everything western adds value to an African man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) / Why Shell, Chevron, Other Oil Majors Are Leaving Nigeria / Wike Bestows The Highest Honors In Rivers State On Adams Oshiomhole (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.