Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture (67133 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos / Timi Dakolo And Family Share Family Picture To Celebrate Easter / Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by smexy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
I rushed in here to see if this dude finally smiled! He sure didn't disappoint
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by chocboi78(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
I don't understand, is it not only 2kids kimye has??
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Goalnaldo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Cute family
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Beremx:
Like Play like play, Kim Kardashian don born 4.

This life sha.

Cute family
Abio
Olosho of that year...
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Masterpiece77: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Happy family!
Kindly view my signature for quality sneakers/shoes from top brands at best prices.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Princelyon247(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
VanEFCC:
Shared with Caption ....

The West Family Christmas Card 2019

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6BOBW-g-qp/

Mehn it's good to marry a beautiful wife ooooo

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by ibietela2(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
madridsta007:

Armenian woman.
They have the beauty of Middle Easten women and the strength of an African. She does not need the plasticity though.

Armenia? Are you sure
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Omoslim26: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Some were born by surrogate moms

this ya big mouth will not kill you
were you there when dey born the pikins with surrogate

abi na you use belle carry the pikins

WAKA SHEGE

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by madridsta007(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
ibietela2:

Armenia? Are you sure

I know a couple of them. Three actually.
Beauty is what they have in common.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by jbtobsyn(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
MrCaesar:

she gave birth with the help of surrogate

She was pregnant with North and Saint. Chicago and Psalm are the ones birthed by Surrogates because she would die if she gets pregnant again.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by jclassiq(m): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
pickatyou:
Kim with 4 kids still hot as ever. Thats how star do

She is constantly under the surgeons knife bro. Besides, her bum bum is not that attractive anymore due to excess silicon.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by jclassiq(m): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Beremx:
Like Play like play, Kim Kardashian don born 4.

This life sha.

Cute family

She used surrogate for some of the kids.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by webngnews: 12:03am On Dec 14, 2019
Oh
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:29am On Dec 14, 2019
Kenya has stronger gene than Kim... Olosho and agbero turned good parents... God is Good indeed
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by CharlotteFlair: 5:33am On Dec 14, 2019
Omoslim26:

this ya big mouth will not kill you
were you there when dey born the pikins with surrogate

abi na you use belle carry the pikins

WAKA SHEGE
. See how stupid you are? Get some education you fool and stop fishing for idiots.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/amp27165951/kim-kardashian-fourth-child-surrogate-due-date-name-gender/&ved=2ahUKEwiY74ydp7TmAhWOyIUKHWD6C7UQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0ILBLx1FNFpTTbjhYRCmf6&ampcf=1
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by CharlotteFlair: 5:36am On Dec 14, 2019
jbtobsyn:

She was pregnant with North and Saint. Chicago and Psalm are the ones birthed by Surrogates because she would die if she gets pregnant again.
One idiot called omoslim26 will abuse you for this.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by CharlotteFlair: 5:38am On Dec 14, 2019
ibietela2:

Armenia? Are you sure
Sure. They visit the place too.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Soulsymbol99: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2019
Surprised this couple hv made it this far,u knw hw celebrity marriages end up na grin is it me or those the baby Kim is carrying look like a latino grin
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by CTechHub(m): 6:40am On Dec 14, 2019
Bloooody:

Useless scammer
Can you show me where I scammed anyone or you in particular?

It's more honorable than exposing your ignorance.

Good morning
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by ibietela2(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2019
madridsta007:

I know a couple of them. Three actually.
Beauty is what they have in common.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by ibietela2(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Sure. They visit the place too.

Alright

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Amanda4life: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

And the sex tape?

Is it because some of our past mistakes and sins were not recorded like hers.

Some of our religious leaders may not be a good role model as she is.

She is really balancing her celebs hustle and family well.

Some of the religious people don't even have a better family like her.

I love kardeshian s
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by DavIkenna(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2019
beautiful
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by babyfaceafrica: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2019
Amanda4life:

Is it because some of our past mistakes and sins were not recorded like hers.

Some of our religious leaders may not be a good role model as she is.

She is really balancing her celebs hustle and family well.

Some of the religious people don't even have a better family like her.

I love kardeshian s

Did she tell u it is a mistake and she was sorrym�
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Amanda4life: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Did she tell u it is a mistake?

Yeah she confessed I one of
babyfaceafrica:

Did she tell u it is a mistake and she was sorrym�

Yeah she confessed in one of her interview that such act was her biggest regret
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by chineloSA(f): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2019
pickatyou:

She gave birth to only 2. The other two are surrogate. She also did some few procedures. undecided

No one beats an African woman in terms of bouncing back.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by sule944: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
urahara:

Albanian abi Armenian.
Armenian

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Otunbastevo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
pickatyou:
she got only 2 herself other 2 are by surrogate mums.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Omoslim26: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
One idiot called omoslim26 will abuse you for this.

Its obvious that you have been cursed from birth to be stupid foolish and useless forever dats why you throw insults at the least provocation

if you think se you get bad mouth I am glad to announce to you dat you have met your match

stay out of my mention
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Omoslim26: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
. See how stupid you are? Get some education you fool and stop fishing for idiots.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/amp27165951/kim-kardashian-fourth-child-surrogate-due-date-name-gender/&ved=2ahUKEwiY74ydp7TmAhWOyIUKHWD6C7UQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0ILBLx1FNFpTTbjhYRCmf6&ampcf=1

�� This is exactly how someone that has been cursed from birth behaves
always angry never in a good mood ��
always throwing curses
abeg calm down go find person wey dey do you my hand no dey your matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.