Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture (67139 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian In Throwback Photos / Timi Dakolo And Family Share Family Picture To Celebrate Easter / Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by CharlotteFlair: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Omoslim26:

Its obvious that you have been cursed from birth to be stupid foolish and useless forever dats why you throw insults at the least provocation

if you think se you get bad mouth I am glad to announce to you dat you have met your match

stay out of my mention
Hahahahahaha...your father's wives have used your head when your mother ran away!

You quoted me with insults and "Waka" meme out from nowhere. I felt you were just an unfortunate child and I simply provided you with facts to educate you but rather than thank me, you are displaying your unfortunate little life on NL!

I bet you yourself do not know who you are dealing with, but I honestly don't have time for little zombies like you.

1 Share

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Omoslim26: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Hahahahahaha...your father's wives have used your head when your mother ran away!

You quoted me with insults and "Waka" meme out from nowhere. I felt you were just an unfortunate child and I simply provided you with facts to educate you but rather than thank me, you are displaying your unfortunate little life on NL!

I bet you yourself do not know who you are dealing with, but I honestly don't have time for little zombies like you.

more traits of someone who has been cursed from her mother's womb if you had given your said facts without acting on that curse dats was placed on you I would have said thank you for the info

because your father and mother are dead you think it's ok to call out another person's parents

by the way who wouldn't die to have something like you for a child ���

cursed child

You don't have time!!

thunder fire you you must have time by force

oloribuku sombori ���

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Omoslim26: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
CharlotteFlair:

and the thing is even a girl

dat curse is sure going to be your doom

you better do something about it

I will let you be now because you are a girl
and I am a gentleman ���
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
CTechHub:

It will help you to stop blaming buhari and make some cool dollars legitimately
how much have you made for yourself I sleep on that dollar bill everyday
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture by Mainsource: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stamafite:
that pikin sha

Useless thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her / Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.