Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) (27276 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) / The Moment President Buhari Departs Abuja To Egypt (PHOTOS) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Valwezzy: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Major. General Ajala, the great traveller!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by candidbabe(f): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
He should have remained there, Nonsense

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by harakiri(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Welcome back Jubrin of Sudan...you weren't missed.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Lastmankc(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Who fart for here now
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by martowskin1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
The only time we hear anything from general is when he is on a tour
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Welcome
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Joseph08(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
No light in your country and you were busy enjoying in Egypt...Nonsense!
May course be upon you and everyone that made Nigeria this way. Animals!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chidave9:
Last last our president don add weight
Na so.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by golddare: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Honestly Baba ought to be relaxing at home, nobody can cheat age.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Witnes: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chidave9:
Last last our president don add weight
Y d man no go add weight wen him no know d prize of things in d market, fly, razzmatazz and tour round d world with tax payers money. If not 4Nigeria's money d man 4d don keep bucket or change address to d land of no return where to part no more

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by veddah(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why d plane self no just blow b4 entering Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
He is an illiterate....
He has ear problem...- hardly listens to Court or you
Former Army General
A dictator according to some folks
A traveller , always on a mission

I think Nigeria needs this kind of a President if they could reject GEJ ....

A case of Jesus Christ and the notorious Criminal at Pilate house
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by samdigo90: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
the traveling dictator and his smiling "yes" men
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Witnes:

Y d man no go add weight wen him no know d prize of things in d market, fly, razzmatazz and tour round d world with tax payers money. If not 4Nigeria's money d man 4d don keep bucket or change address to d land of no return where to part no more

You are 100% right bro but the truth is that you are now a wailer according to Zombie Brian factory demands
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by 1mansquard: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Donce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Witnes: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
itzprezy:
The only person actually working in this major general buhari govt is his pilot
LoL!!! I tell u, d guy ehh, is over working, hope he's well paid. U know Bubu is d master of misery peoples association. D guy stingy die, only know his families esp Yusuf
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
He will run again in two weeks time.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by amNorth(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
lass lass major general is back!!!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by etiosa97(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
If I fit kill this man I'll kill him.... Fool... People dey die for Nigeria cuz of suffer And u dey travel.. Gosh
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
I hope the Maj-Gen didn't address Gov. Obaseki as Gov. Bin-Seriki. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thank you so much for this vital information's P.A
Issue 1: Aisha didn't i told you that you belong to the oza room, why quarreling haba hajia., this will be the last time I will hear such nonsense, ki na ji na kowa, or else I will lock permanently in the oza room and tie the key to my babanriga trouser.
Issue 2: Just don't worry about punch I know the right time to take my punch, the oza one is still in custody.
Issue 3: he lose election in UK, his president will address the issue properly, the one that escape when I needed his help most
Issue 4: pending diplomatic interest involve... Nagode let me go and rest..Ahuta lafia...

nochillatalll:
Welcome back Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Important briefing:

1. Aisha went to fight with Garba shehu after you warned her to stay in za oza room.

2. Punch want to tanish your image and other idiots have followed suit.

3. One IPOB man lost election in the UK elections.

4. One Jet was seized in the U.S and they said it might belong to one Ewedu Gobbler in the west.

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
psalmistkakah:

Thank you so much for this vital information's P.A
Issue 1: Aisha didn't i told you that you belong to the oza room, why quarreling haba hajia., this will be the last time I will hear such nonsense, ki na ji na kowa, or else I will lock permanently in the oza room and tie the key to my babanriga trouser.
Issue 2: Just don't worry about punch I know the right time to take my punch, the oza one is still in custody.
Issue 3: he lose election in UK, his president will address the issue properly, the one that escape when I needed his help most
Issue 4: pending diplomatic interest involve... Nagode let me go and rest..Ahuta lafia...

Jesus! Guy wtf is this?

Lmao
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by YourArewaSister: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Can we stop reporting this man's movements already?
Some of us are honestly not interested in knowing what he is up to because it just doesn't add value to the life of Nigerians in the street!!!!
Let him embark to the journey of no return for al I care!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by kikake: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

keep wailing till the Second coming of Jesus Christ Buhari for President 2023. Yusuf Buhari will succeed Buhari in 2031

...of Arewa Islamic Republic.
Amen.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Tulsaguy: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tyrant... What did u eat in Egypt? Onijekuje, even if he chop d whole ceased rice in the custom covers, it won't show. Ole, Barawo, oyi...
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Idamond: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
angry

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by lereinter(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Obuko de o'run de

You can use Google
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by webngnews: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by lastempero: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why did this bad news come back
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Respect55(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
This man no fit get plane crash make we celebrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash / Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee / President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.