Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) (27291 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) / The Moment President Buhari Departs Abuja To Egypt (PHOTOS) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by adeniyi65(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pmb: where am i yet to travel to before my tenure end.
Aid: Major general,sry sir his Excellency i mean
Pmb: you don join them fa
Aid: no no no sir.its mistake
Pmd: if it happen next time you Know what am capable of fa?
Aid: yes sir.sry sir.about the question.i think next on the line is Syria then Somalia
Pmb: (now extremely aggressive) no no no no.i can't visit them now.prepare Osinbajo to go to both.
Aid: the VP is not at home right now sir.
Pmb: then you make sure you represent me there.imediately prepare my trip to Benin republic and Togo instead now now, this place is hot.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Respect55(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

keep wailing till the Second coming of Jesus Christ Buhari for President 2023. Yusuf Buhari will succeed Buhari in 2031
As if it's well with you.
If u would like to see where real wailing is taking place, go to aso Rock
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by uvie66: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why Obaseki dey welcome am again, shabi na im followam go.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by uvie66: 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
adeniyi65:
Pmb: where am i yet to travel to before my tenure end.
Aid: Major general,sry sir his Excellency i mean
Pmb: you don join them fa
Aid: no no no sir.its mistake
Pmd: if it happen next time you Know what am capable of fa?
Aid: yes sir.sry sir.about the question.i think next on the line is Syria then Somalia
Pmb: (now extremely aggressive) no no no no.i can't visit them now.prepare Osinbajo to go to both.
Aid: the VP is not at home right now sir.
Pmb: then you make sure you represent me there.imediately prepare my trip to Benin republic and Togo instead now now, this place is hot.
I love this, it is really funny...
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2019
As if we care....
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Afolabimills(m): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2019
9jaRealist:
Olabisi Ajala-Buhari makes a brief stopover in Nigeria... sad
Meanwhile, why is he being "welcomed" by people he was just on the same plane with?!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10726348_fbimg1576256152114_jpeg4ff4ff960ca44e0af95408418ed19c9c
>
confused old wicked senile

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by SKYloafFISH(f): 12:10am On Dec 14, 2019
Chidave9:
Last last our president don add weight
even governor obaseki is looking different

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by TLION(m): 1:01am On Dec 14, 2019
Bubu

Dey chop life
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by JonOlive: 2:10am On Dec 14, 2019
Ok.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Golden057(m): 3:14am On Dec 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
Daddy Oyoyo!!! Daddy Oyoyo!!!

I swear you no well grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Hoodgod(m): 5:21am On Dec 14, 2019
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Adesgentle7: 5:58am On Dec 14, 2019
He went to renew his powers. If u know, u know
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Mrpojj(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2019
9jaRealist:
Olabisi Ajala-Buhari makes a brief stopover in Nigeria... sad
Meanwhile, why is he being "welcomed" by people he was just on the same plane with?!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10726348_fbimg1576256152114_jpeg4ff4ff960ca44e0af95408418ed19c9c
>
Are you sure he remembers they were with him

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Lugianostar(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2019
Am not interested please.

He is for Nigeria while am for Christ Jesus.

We are 2 different people that can't blend together
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Kuginzi: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2019
Vulcanheph:
If he likes he can travel to mars or Jupiter.......... who him travelling help?
Hypertension is real. Be warned!!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Kuginzi: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2019
gurunlocker:
Wetin he gain? grin
Biafra or Death?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Kuginzi: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2019
TheSowerian:
And so?
Biafra is the answer
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Kuginzi: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2019
tonididdy:
Fuckhead president has tasted bitches all ova za wurld angry
May u receive brain before January 2020
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Generalyemi(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2019
nochillatalll:
Welcome back Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Important briefing:

1. Aisha went to fight with Garba shehu after you warned her to stay in za oza room.

2. Punch want to tanish your image and other idiots have followed suit.

3. One IPOB man lost election in the UK elections.

4. One Jet was seized in the U.S and they said it might belong to one Ewedu Gobbler in the west.

what will you tell your children if you do not make it in life..

drop the keypad and hussle
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Kuginzi: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2019
nochillatalll:
Welcome back Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Important briefing:

1. Aisha went to fight with Garba shehu after you warned her to stay in za oza room.

2. Punch want to tanish your image and other idiots have followed suit.

3. One IPOB man lost election in the UK elections.

4. One Jet was seized in the U.S and they said it might belong to one Ewedu Gobbler in the west.

Are u ok?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Kuginzi: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2019
omokoginimi:
The dictator is back
No be only dictator, na dictation
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

No be only dictator, na dictation
your Dick
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Kuginzi: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2019
harakiri:
Welcome back Jubrin of Sudan...you weren't missed.
You've started again with your Jubril of Sudan slogan, this is the beginning of your failure come 2023 election
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Kuginzi: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2019
Joseph08:
No light in your country and you were busy enjoying in Egypt...Nonsense!
May course be upon you and everyone that made Nigeria this way. Animals!!!
Including Jonathan!! Amen
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Kuginzi: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2019
omokoginimi:
your Dick
Are u Dickson?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by gurunlocker: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

Biafra or Death?

You know that's the problem with you brainless folks, you think everyone is igbo! You fvcking tribalist.

Ode ni e walahi! grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2019
Nomadic a fresident
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Kuginzi: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2019
gurunlocker:

You know that's the problem with you brainless folks, you think everyone is igbo! You fvcking tribalist.

Ode ni e walahi! grin
E no reach that now!!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by CSTR2: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2019
None of his travels have yielded anything

Small Ghana is our largest trading partner.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by CSTR2: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2019
gurunlocker:

Ode ni e walahi! grin
And the guy is probably drinking garri this morning somewhere.

If you check his life, buhari has not helped him in anyway.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2019
nonsense
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

Hypertension is real. Be warned!!
I've got better things to do than allow an Idiotic president and his Hoarde of Zombie supporters worry me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peterside & APC Rivers Hold Thanksgiving Service Over Supreme Court's Judgement / Kwankwaso Campaigns In Wudil, Kano State (Pictures) / 2022 Internally Generated Revenue, Top 3 Per Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.