Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) (81735 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by EdidemLord(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
hope her Oga at the top is not responsible for it

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
And who is the father because I know this one comes in through quickie I mean standing quickie

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by harakiri(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Was she Pregnant b4? Or its her husband that gave birth?

This is I'll...lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by MedicH: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
handsomeclouds:
CELEBRITY Police officer

these pictures de mad me

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
No matter how powerful a woman might be she will still be subdued by the almighty Gbola

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Vickydam068: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
congratulations officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by LZAA: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Nairaboi(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
This old woman still dey born. Them go dey do shakara when dem young.
Nonsense n slaypolice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Vikynas: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Like mother like son
Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by chriscrosss(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
The woman look to rough...she na be saint oooo...see make up...
Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Henry22:
The baby looks like Naira marley grin
Naira marley come and see ur handiwork.
hmmmm, don't let her see your post o.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by KfashionHubb: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
She is already bleaching the baby skin.

It's she another baby mama? Because she's is not married

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Conceptman: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
candidbabe:
Glory to God, Hossana in the highest
hallelujah!!!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by infinito1990(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Henry22:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ugly woman

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by BRASH: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
Upon all d insecurities in d con3, she still has time 2 Bleep abi?

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by bluecircle470: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
handsomeclouds:
CELEBRITY Police officer

Normal ipob thinking whenever they see non-ipob posting

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Henry22:

U wicked small. The baby looks like her greatest nightmare.........NairaMarley

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by luminouz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
KfashionHubb:
She is already bleaching the baby skin.

It's she another baby mama? Because she's is not married
Jesus....see as you just disgraced yourself.

Did you even try to find out if she is really married or not? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Ahmed4002(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
ogbetaNews:
Police PR officer, Dolapo Badmus has finally unveiled her daughter's face.

Recall that she recently gave birth to a baby girl and has taken to instagram to announce the good news to the world.

In her words:

“I faced my fear and my fear feared me! My baby Anike Aliona with her natural lace wig….she’s the latest addition to my family! Does she really look like me?!”.

The beautiful and elegant looking police officer who is the zone 2 police public relations officer (PPRO) is well known for condemning both fraudster and whoever supports fraud.

She’s also popular for dissing Naira Marley in the most subtle way. Some time ago, she took to Instagram to state that the only “Naira” she knows that exists and stands legal is the Nigerian currency, and that any other thing that has the “Naira” attached to it is fake.

She just welcomed a baby girl and friends have taken to instagram to celebrate her on the birth of her daughter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6BCSj-H-s0/

Do your search well before you post madam blogger.

Just because she said Welcome to the family group. It could be a friend child, brother or sister.

So, make inquiry Biko madam.

Not just conclude on post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
AUDIO BABY

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by ZIAZI(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=OTayobami post=84886727]Anoda ashawo has come into the world, chai those guys go suffer[/quote

Why on earth will u call a new born baby "ashawo"? Won't u break this family barrier by being the first to receive common sense? TUFIAKWA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Respect55:
The father must be horrible

grin grin Nairaland sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Henry22:

Na you pick that OSHOGBO WEED for parlour abi? Na Emeka get am na

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by MRcipher(m): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
is she married?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by sotall(m): 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Emu4life:
Allotropes of Carbon is a topic in secondary schoolsgrin

Lol

Diamond and Graphites comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by lastempero: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Are you sure is not mercy Johnson's daughter.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Brightergrammer: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Respect55:
The father must be horrible
I swear... The pikin fine well well lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by webngnews: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Auxtin85(m): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
The baby looks like the former IG of police Mr. Transmission

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Abeg which one is celebrity police officer?
Where are the celebrity soldiers? Lastma? Sas, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” / Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.