Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor (26454 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by ecclize: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2019
whatever...
all i care about is power must change hand in Ondo...
Aketi has tried is best so, he should pass the baton

3 Likes

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by solmusdesigns: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2019
SoNature:

Please it's Akeredolu and Ganduje remain NOT remains

Come to think of it, why would you bother to work on your English when tribalism has ripped your little brain apart

this is an informal site, who cares about proof reading

english profieciency isnt a sign of high or low IQ, english like all language is meant for commuinication and not to boost your low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by BlueAir: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2019
Ranting off point and with misquotations. .u obviously know nothing about real power moddafucker.u think power is all about attending meetings and giving orders?? U still have a long way to go
Xisnin:

You are one gullible fellow and misogynistic.
The wife does not attend state meetings nor council.
Neither is she a member of the governing board.
Yet, this Dada wants us to believe that she is in charge as if he shares the same bedroom with them.

Why not advise all public office holders to divorce their wives so they can be successful?

4 Likes

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by seniormallam(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2019
sebi Akeredolus wife is still acting, Bubu nor his wife is the one acting
Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by BlueAir: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2019
U seriously have time to argur an ignorant person
powerhouse3:
I stated my mind ,but here you are calling me gullible,when ambode evict that priest from government quarter ,I believe its was because of his maid?

2 Likes

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by Ken55ng: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by richiemcgold: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2019
Governance generally shouldn't be for the elected governor alone, it's a collective responsibility of his entire family.

1 Like

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by SoNature(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:

english profieciency isnt a sign of high or low IQ, english like all language is meant for commuinication and not to boost your low self esteem

A bad workman will always blame his incompetence on his tools grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by solmusdesigns: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2019
SoNature:

A bad workman will always blame his incompetence on his tools grin grin grin

oga carry your grammer go british embassy if that would get you a visa or citizenship mscheew , yoruba lemi oo

1 Like

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by TheApologist: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2019
In my opinion Akeredolu isn't doing bad in terms of performance barring the astronomical increments in tuition fees of the state's higher institutions but his arrogance and inexperience on how politics is played might just be his undoing. He was practically responsible for the party's loss at the presidential polls in Ondo state; fielding candidates on the platform of Action Alliance against his own party. He really needs to get his acts together if he's to earn a re-election

1 Like

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by ikorodureporta: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2019
Like Sanwo
Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by Slymonster(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2019
sureheaven:
Politics apart, akeredolu takes instructions from his wife most times.

He is very weak in decision making. That's why he sees the formal governor as best, though they're friends.

A wise man need advice from someone who can tell him the truth always than all this sycophants you have in politics
Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by decoderdgenius(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2019
powerhouse3:
I stated my mind ,but here you are calling me gullible,when ambode evict that priest from government quarter ,I believe its was because of his maid?

You just affirmed your gullibility Bro.
Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2019
Everybody knows the solution to all Nigerian problems till they get into power
Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by Hypocrit: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2019
Xisnin:

You are one gullible fellow and misogynistic.
The wife does not attend state meetings nor council.
Neither is she a member of the governing board.
Yet, this Dada wants us to believe that she is in charge as if he shares the same bedroom with them.

Why not advise all public office holders to divorce their wives so they can be successful?
i fit say i dull until i c dis ur post.

Gush!!!

1 Like

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by JastSiryin(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2019
Nothing new to see here ... You stupid Nigerians should keep on voting for PDP or APC. Switching between a rock and a hard place, we just never learn.

1 Like

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by planetx: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2019
Friends living in Akure I have talked to confirmed that his wife is the one running the show and awarding contracts especially to her fellow ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by West2019(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2019
talking like say the APC government do e Faviour us
Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by Dedetwo(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2019
When the loudmouthed punk said "I think people should look at it from the perspective that there is no government that can perform magic in Nigeria. But since Buhari got there, we can see improvements", I realized he is a goon.

1 Like

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by mu2sa2: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:

I concur 00%! Rightt! The language is immaterial if the meaning is plain.

1 Like

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by Fisher007: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2019
Hmm this is just the pure truth in most case in Nigeria. Most men are weak and their wives control and manipulate them. Because women got the gift of knowledge and manipulation from the serpent subconsciously.

I have seen it in most older men, including in my family. They are all pvssy wiped. It is painful to see it and you cant tell them cause they feel they know more.

But am Glad the future is bright for the millennial guys. Now I can see why 7 women will beg 1man to marry them. Cause the eyes of youngmen (redpill, alpha male, mgtow guys) are truly opening too see the deception of ladies.

Imagine a Governor been controlled and manipulated to the extent everyone sees it.

1 Like

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by Balogunodua(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
powerhouse3:
when its comes to power ,any man that want to succeed must keep his wife and power at bars,from Shakespeare Macbeth , to Napoleon ,to even our own Good luck Jonathan ,its always the same tale of power intoxication,.

its was with great deal that Charles of France keep his power drunk wife in check ,and the woman openly admit to congressmen when they pay her a visit,That,

Charles rules France, but she rule this house including Charles
You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by owiko(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
How will things move well when most people speak up, only when the dispensation is no longer favorable to them?
Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
No wonder he's doing so well in the state. Behind every successful man there is an old generation wife... #Wink

1 Like

Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by zoedew: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
And that’s how he attained distinction in the Legal Profession and became SAN!
Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by eDoc: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Odunolumide:

Don't mind him .he is not smart at all he is probably one of those who still think the opposite of white is black

I won learn, pls what is the opposite of white?
Re: Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor by Odunolumide(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
eDoc:

I won learn, pls what is the opposite of white?

If you don't understand what I meant then sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention / Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.