Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) (20607 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by fazall: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
good
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Your president is deaf and dumb
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
I hope Major General Buhari RTD is aware that American soldiers will arrive in southern Cameroon soon.

https://guardian.ng/news/u-s-wants-cameroons-president-to-pull-out-military-from-south-territory/
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Of course, you can protest against your leaders from the safety of another country that understands freedom of speech... Just try and peacefully make phim here in Nigeria... I just laugh. undecided
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
When you go to the Bush and fetch home ant infested logs of wood, surely, lizards will turn your house to their stadium. Sorry, but, how much was Sowere paid to use his Sahara Reporters to castigate Jonathan and even participate with buhari to demonstrate against Jonathan? Khama will always reach everybody. He is only reaping the fruits of planting a dictator in aso villa.
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
Earlystar698:
I only see 18 crowd grin

if u see less than 18 hit like
Can one person come out for you?
With your miserable life
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
OK. Continue.
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by CaptainMeks: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
lmao grin grin grin

These ones are simply clowns.

This is the law in USA regarding anyone who does what Sowore did.

Now compare the law in USA to what Sowore planned and see if these ones protesting in USA are normal or simply mad.

Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nairaboi:

Can one person come out for you?
With your miserable life
I will not commit anything that will put me on watchlist, With your silly Word "MISERABLE" I understand you didn't start sucking the right breast before the left .. also your still Tata.

Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
arantess:
Hopefully e go reach you someday
Story of a confused being.
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by CaptainMeks: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Someone did something less than what Sowore did in the USA and he was denied bail and locked up for 5 years.

Now these fools want Sowore released and are protesting in a country that equally would not tolerate such or even anything less than this.

All the protesters are lunatics

Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by sencekompis: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
BlackfireX:
Nuisance even in abroad.

NA DAT COUNTRY U GO DIE.
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by sencekompis: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lucid1:
These guys just wanna trend. Nobody truly cares

man fellow u are
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Advocate500: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I can easily say sowore don't know what he has put his hand into.
If them release that guy them go rearrest am again
If the rearrest too much then them go inject am or silence am for life (death)

How does opposition lead a revolution? Even if you want to do it as a politician then you contact someone every body love maybe Burna boy or tuface to spear head and you indirectly sponsore and fund it without letting the public know.

Revolution and uprising are for people who are apolitical
If you are into politics or an opposition and you want to lead a revolution it is gonna be seen as MUTINY

Same Moda fiuckkers that destroyed Jonathan now wants freedom
what have u said in essence?supporters of evil leadership, it will u people one or the other, 2face kor black face ni.
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by sencekompis: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
kelvxyn:
Your excellency, president Buhari. Please free sowore.

what a genuine idiot
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by CaptainMeks: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Advocate500:
what have u said in essence?supporters of evil leadership, it will u people one or the other, 2face kor black face ni.

Zombified wailers and their usual curses. grin

When will you guys ever learn that you are all farting upwind and the stench of your fart will only end up choking you all..when?

By the way i am igbo and i am proud to support Major General Dictator Buhari and will do so again and again because i voted for the Major General in him and not the President.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Spallanzani: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

How does opposition lead a revolution? Even if you want to do it as a politician then you contact someone every body love maybe Burna boy or tuface to spear head and you indirectly sponsore and fund it without letting the public know.

If you are into politics or an opposition and you want to lead a revolution it is gonna be seen as MUTINY

The only time you were about to make sense on this forum you still end up messing it up. Quit commenting on things that are beyond your mental strength boy!
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Correcton(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
U will will see Sowore will be a great In this country
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
So now he is Nigerian-American
Nawa o
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Chicastle: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

But the Law of the land has ask the Fgn to free him nah
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by CaptainMeks: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Chicastle:

But the Law of the land has ask the Fgn to free him nah

Same way the law of USA asked their own government to free someone who did something way less than what Sowore did right?

Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by ajl: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Did you loaned out your brain? Better go collect it back.
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Godsonjoe: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
When Igbos were protesting for the release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, some misguided nizooeria citizens were talking trash...
#RELEASESOWORE
#REVOLUTIONNOW
#BIAFRARESTORATION
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by BitCraftman: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2019
Conceptman:
If only people realize that the position dey are today will be someone else's position tomorrow, table will turn one day . Let Sowore be fresd, he's not Nigeria's problem
We can't protest again, people now do it for us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by darkwan: 1:15am On Dec 15, 2019
sowores case will get much worser now that the attorney general has takin over his case.....

na federal issue now....
gazzete stuffs....
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by darkwan: 1:16am On Dec 15, 2019
this was how ipob was declared a terrorits group.
watch and see....
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by darkwan: 1:17am On Dec 15, 2019
dss people are laughing now....
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:48am On Dec 15, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Noise makers, them no go vote for you for election but go use your plight to market their hate for GMB
Can you provide a link to ur claim of 10bn from Dasuki pls.
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by ServantsOfTruth: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2019
Sowore is the biggest fool I have seen

I pray he dies in jail cause this Idiot is one of the reason why buhari is in power

This fool said goodluck Jonathan is the worst president now buhari is in power who is the worst president?

He helped buhari by fighting the former president now the same buhari that he helped has put him in jail

This man is foolish

Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by showafrica(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2019
referandum:
Finally, our people are becoming more organised and daring against unpopular goverment decisions and actions, I hope soon that goverment will be more responsive to the masses. Though these ones look like they come to snap pishure.

Very soon, people will realize that placard protest no dey work again in Nigeria. Only violence works.
Re: Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos) by realestate19: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Leads Campaign For APGA Candidates In Anambra (Pictures) / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints / Saraki & NASS Members Addressing Protesting NLC Members In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.