Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? (4879 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? / Hot Dudes In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by BornToSucced(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2019
Op.......In all thy getting, get WISDOM.

2 Likes

Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Akinbahm(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2019
omokoginimi:
See broda...
Brother wey mumu, I swear this one b luku....

I am still looking forward to that social network that would give freedom to people to give some grown up idiot who behaves like a puerile a good slap to reset their fluctuating reasoning faculty to default mode for right usage since they resist to grow in sense....

...she's not only returning bcus of the goodies shes gaining but coming back to scan ur pocket till it get ironically filled up with Money omugo....

my advice pls dont date her this time around biko MARRY her straight up since u have decided to join ur ancestors quickly certified maga.....

1 Like

Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Ekeletu: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2019
Godsonjolly:
Is this real or an imaginary essay. Well thank goodness we don't use same size of show. I'm size 45 guess urs is 39 lol. Bro leave that girl, she cheated twice and even got pregnant. Oga change ur shoe and jappa
My shoe size is 45 while my bathroom slippers size is 11. The girl called me 5mins ago. I asked her if I date her what happened to her doctor boyfrnd? She say she will end d relationship with him. O boy I don japa
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Ebonygirl1(f): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2019
Lolz. Its the goodies o. kiss
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by sshyne(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2019
Ekeletu:
Happy weekend my beautiful people. Please there's something bothering me and I think I should share it here.
I will be very brief.

In 2012 I met a girl and we started dating. One year later, she cheated with a guy and got pregnant. Gave birth to a still child. Because of the love I had for her I forgave her and we continue dating.

In 2015 she cheated again and got pregnant for a guy and aborted it. I called her one day and told her that I can't continue with a cheating partner so we broke up.

After breaking up I became bitter towards women and vow never to be in a relationship again.
During this time of breakup with my ex, we continue communicating and we were just friends. She got into a new relationship which she told me and she advice me to find a girl and love not to stay single and I told her I can't.

After a while we spoke and I asked her about her man she told me that she is with a new guy that the old one left. I asked her why he left she said there was no problem. they just decided to end it.

I added her ex on facebook and chated. I asked him why he broke up with his woman, if she cheated. He told me she didn't, that he has a serious relationship with his hometown girl and his parents want him to marry that his hometown girl, so instead of wasting this other girl's time he had to end it. He began telling me how good this girl was during their time together.

This my ex, since breakup we have been good friends. We seek for advice from one another and help.
She is always coming to me for monetary assistance and when I have I do help. Sometime ago, I lend her 200k to setup a business and when I discovered that the business wasn't moving well I told her not to bother about refund.

Last month I when to visit my people so I branch her shop. Getting there I saw her using a phone and it seems the phone was giving her issues so last week I ordered 52k phone and send to her. She was very happy.

Three days ago she sent me a text that she want us to date again and she vowed she will never cheat again.
I still like this girl but my mind is numb for a relationship. I told her I can't date again that even if I do, I won't love that person like I should.

She keeps on begging me. Today her message woke me up.

Now I don't know why she wants to return back. Is it the goodies she has been getting from me or is it love?
I don't trust women again.

Na you de cheat na me de beg. Lol
It's people like you that will write Joro after two years of marriage.
Bro you lost the beginning. Never continue with a cheating woman.
Please don't be a fool.. Respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Ekeletu: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2019
vincentjk:
If this story na true make I bend. Who u wan decieve for here?

There's an ongoing thread about a nice guy whose gf gave the cake he's been reserving to another guy inside the house he paid for. Lmao u ehn
My story is true and I can send you pixs of our chats. Mine isn't about Mr. Nice guy. It is about an ex wanting to come back.
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by SatoshiPips(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2019
How was the relationship between you guys at first?
Were you this financially buoyant or you were broke?

How was the relationship between you? As friends

If you are not sure why she wants you back, how are we to start giving you advice?
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Ekeletu: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2019
Ebonygirl1:
Lolz. Its the goodies o. kiss
I thought maybe it's guilty conscience that makes her want to come back.
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Akinbahm(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2019
Ekeletu:
My shoe size is 45 while my bathroom slippers size is 11. The girl called me 5mins ago. I asked her if I date her what happened to her doctor boyfrnd? She say she will end d relationship with him. O boy I don japa
Guy no vex me abeg, make sure you date the girl, wait them dey do u for me? she was impregnated twice yet u still accept that useless hoelosoho begging to be banged by one agbero for mile2 garage, nah so u ugly reach u no fit go out to do another chick....

you con carry urself con dey embarrass urself early momo wey u suppose dey enjoy sleep and u con dey ask make u accept am....

Go an dispose both the girl and her contact inside ocean b4 she contaminate other sane girls....

1 Like

Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by vincentjk(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2019
Ekeletu:
My story is true and I can send you pixs of our chats. Mine isn't about Mr. Nice guy. It is about an ex wanting to come back.

You bought her a phone of N50k+ then the following week she now wants you guys back. You're not a nice guy then what are you??

Well person wen dy learn motor nor dy green say e dy learn sha
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Nat404: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2019
Ekeletu:
Happy weekend my beautiful people. Please there's something bothering me and I think I should share it here.
I will be very brief.

In 2012 I met a girl and we started dating. One year later, she cheated with a guy and got pregnant. Gave birth to a still child. Because of the love I had for her I forgave her and we continue dating.

In 2015 she cheated again and got pregnant for a guy and aborted it. I called her one day and told her that I can't continue with a cheating partner so we broke up.

After breaking up I became bitter towards women and vow never to be in a relationship again.
During this time of breakup with my ex, we continue communicating and we were just friends. She got into a new relationship which she told me and she advice me to find a girl and love not to stay single and I told her I can't.

After a while we spoke and I asked her about her man she told me that she is with a new guy that the old one left. I asked her why he left she said there was no problem. they just decided to end it.

I added her ex on facebook and chated. I asked him why he broke up with his woman, if she cheated. He told me she didn't, that he has a serious relationship with his hometown girl and his parents want him to marry that his hometown girl, so instead of wasting this other girl's time he had to end it. He began telling me how good this girl was during their time together.

This my ex, since breakup we have been good friends. We seek for advice from one another and help.
She is always coming to me for monetary assistance and when I have I do help. Sometime ago, I lend her 200k to setup a business and when I discovered that the business wasn't moving well I told her not to bother about refund.

Last month I when to visit my people so I branch her shop. Getting there I saw her using a phone and it seems the phone was giving her issues so last week I ordered 52k phone and send to her. She was very happy.

Three days ago she sent me a text that she want us to date again and she vowed she will never cheat again.
I still like this girl but my mind is numb for a relationship. I told her I can't date again that even if I do, I won't love that person like I should.

Now I don't know why she wants to return back. Is it the goodies she has been getting from me or is it love?
Stay away from this woman. You will be a victim of reckless lifestyle.
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Ebonygirl1(f): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2019
Ekeletu:
I thought maybe it's guilty conscience that makes her want to come back.

You deserve better mehn
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Ekeletu: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2019
vincentjk:

You bought her a phone of N50k+ then the following week she now wants you guys back. You're not a nice guy then what are you??

Well person wen dy learn motor nor dy green say e dy learn sha
I am kind to everyone around me if that is what u mean by nice guy. I have sent 20k to a guy I am yet to see in person. We met on fb. Also I've invited a guy I met on fb to come celebrate xmas with me in Nigeria. He is coming in from Libaria on 19th of this month. I fund his trip. I extend my kindness to males too.
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Ekeletu: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

You deserve better mehn
Thanxs
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by sKeetz(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2019
Ekeletu:
I am kind to everyone around me if that is what u mean by nice guy. I have sent 20k to a guy I am yet to see in person. We met on fb. Also I've invited a guy I met on fb to come celebrate xmas with me in Nigeria. He is coming in from Libaria on 19th of this month. I fund his trip. I extend my kindness to males too.
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by DoubleEngine007: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2019
If i reply op,he fit go carry rope.. Let me reserve my comment.. Some boys just get day old baby brain... Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by cobby14(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2019
How do you want your slaps delivered to you ??

1 Like

Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by adultcontent: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2019
short answer. YOU ARE STUPID

1 Like

Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2019
Ekeletu:
I will be very brief.

Its obvious its the goodies. Once you withdraw them, you'll see her Ben Johnson. She doesn't really love you if you ask me but because of those things you dole out to her, she wants to keep you.
For someone to have the mind to be sleeping with another to the point of getting pregnant, not once, not twice and even advised you to get a girlfriend and move on while she was with another.... As a woman my dear I'll tell you, she nor love you. Na you love her but you'll get yourself hurt if you don't stop now and face reality.

You seem like a nice guy for been able to forgive her the first time.

Can we be friends? Im also in the same shoes as you.
I need a phone pal that i can share heart matters with. We could help each other heal on a platonic level. It works.
Holla If you're interested.

1 Like

Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2019
Ekeletu:

Can we be friends?�
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Linzbreezy(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2019
I smell something fishy!
Be careful!! Those that will want to connect with this guy

2 Likes

Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by kellz0(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
omokoginimi:
See broda...
broda wey mumu.. broda wey no go wise again
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
Akinbahm:

Brother wey mumu, I swear this one b luku....

I am still looking forward to that social network that would give freedom to people to give some grown up idiot who behaves like a puerile a good slap to reset their fluctuating reasoning faculty to default mode for right usage since they resist to grow in sense....

...she's not only returning bcus of the goodies shes gaining but coming back to scan ur pocket till it get ironically filled up with Money omugo....

my advice pls dont date her this time around biko MARRY her straight up since u have decided to join ur ancestors quickly certified maga.....

Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by vincentjk(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ekeletu:

Being kind and being nice to ladies all in the name of love are two different things.

I bought a fairly used techno phone for my guy some months ago because he has none, I gave my course mate almost half of her school fees to enable her write exams and suprised her when I said she shouldn't pay me back. Last year a lady made a comment on how she loved dogs on Facebook, I bought a lhasa apso and told the breeder to deliver it to her doorstep in abuja during her 22nd birthday and Uptill date she has no idea who gave her that puppy since i told the breeder never to reveal my identity Etc...

I don't think you're more generous than I'm, I learnt it from my mum but when i say you're a nice guy i know what I'm saying

She got impregnated twice when you were with her and here you're claiming Mr right. You should be ashamed of yourself Mr man

1 Like

Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Ekeletu: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Linzbreezy:
I smell something fishy!
Be careful!! Those that will want to connect with this guy
What about beefy and porky?
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by iTearHerToto: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Damn! A soul is eternally trapped by a super tight shugavee.. How pathetic

Pukesangry
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Ekeletu: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
vincentjk:

Being kind and being nice to ladies all in the name of love are two different things.

I bought a fairly used techno phone for my guy some months ago because he has none, I gave my course mate almost half of her school fees to enable her write exams and suprised her when I said she shouldn't pay me back. Last year a lady made a comment on how she loved dogs on Facebook, I bought a lhasa apso and told the breeder to deliver it to her doorstep in abuja during her 22nd birthday and Uptill date she has no idea who gave her that puppy since i told the breeder never to reveal my identity Etc...

I don't think you're more generous than I'm, I learnt it from my mum but when i say you're a nice guy i know what I'm saying

She got impregnated twice when you were with her and here you're claiming Mr right. You should be ashamed of yourself Mr man
I still don't get your point. I mean we broke up when she cheated the second time. Though we broke up but we still remain frnds. Would keeping her as frnd make me nice guy?
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Ekeletu: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Damn! A soul is eternally trapped by a super tight shugavee.. How pathetic

Pukesangry
Since our breakup in 2015, I've not seen her pant.
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by iTearHerToto: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ekeletu:
Since our breakup in 2015, I've not seen her pant.
But you still feel the pussy is at sweet as you left it. Huh

Pukesangry
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by bogdaddy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bros you fall my hand with that point wey you prove
Ekeletu:
Wanted to prove a point. The day we broke up I told her no man would ever spent on her the way I do.
Re: Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Godsonjolly: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ekeletu:

Lol.. Abeg ee leave the girl and enjoy ur life. Tell her u want to live a long life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Told Her My Age , She Blocked Me / Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? / Woman With Killer Hips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.